Pages:
Author

Topic: My sweet and bitter experience about bitcoin - page 13. (Read 4641 times)

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
September 12, 2018, 08:59:47 PM
Today's bitcoin price is still good  because of its stable price right now and has not been dropping a big price.So I feel safe when my funds are in bitcoin to avoid the big loss of money.

You are right on track Naruto.

What we are witnessing right now is a price correction of bitcoin, a normal process that takes place after an erratic price spike (since bitcoin breathes in a volatile manner). And it is also true that what we are seeing now is a stable and steady price of bitcoin which is actually not a bad price index. In fact, the current prices are way higher than last year before bitcoin peaked to nearly $20K a piece.

And if we apply some sense into it, we will realize that today's price is still an absolute charm to behold (if we choose not to be too greedy).
Activity: 195
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 05:45:01 PM
everyone has one or two things to say about their investment, either positive or negative, the fact is btc remained strong in the market. investment in btc is not a decision and i believe that btc will come up again very soon.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 04:13:48 PM
Experience teaching everything, when you feel enough with the profit you have then take it as soon as possible. Don't delay opportunities, predictions may be done but we also have to look at reality.
Activity: 98
September 12, 2018, 03:44:07 PM
All off  us hit have s different sweet and bitter experience hit in the world of bitcoin,I have sweet and happy experience when I receive my token in some campaign and sell it in high price I am so happy that days what I got my money.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 12, 2018, 03:24:15 PM
I can say with guarantee that every bitcoin uses have this kind of experiences and this experiences are that kind of lesson which helps us to survive in the crypto world.

It is natural who ever is in this field would have tasted both the experience whether it is bitter or sweet . Some times would have made money’s and some time would harvlsot the money due to some or other reason . That is how the bitcoins and crypto works.

I must agree with comments above, you are right about everything. Every user have rich experience with bitcoins, longer you are here richer experience you have. That experience comes from many good and bad moments along the way, most of us experienced huge rises and big drops. With so many years behind me I had many good calls, but many times I didn`t use situations in my advantage, it would be easier if we know
what will happen, but that makes bitcoin so interesting. We are still here, that is the most important.
Activity: 108
September 12, 2018, 03:10:40 PM
We all have our impressions from bitcoin and their mistakes and victories.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
September 12, 2018, 12:24:44 PM
I can say with guarantee that every bitcoin uses have this kind of experiences and this experiences are that kind of lesson which helps us to survive in the crypto world.

It is natural who ever is in this field would have tasted both the experience whether it is bitter or sweet . Some times would have made money’s and some time would harvlsot the money due to some or other reason . That is how the bitcoins and crypto works.
Activity: 100
September 12, 2018, 12:21:55 PM
My most reckless act is that when it was necessary to sell bitcoin at the highest price, I thought that you can still wait, and the next day it fell.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 12:08:27 PM
Today's bitcoin price is still good  because of its stable price right now and has not been dropping a big price.So I feel safe when my funds are in bitcoin to avoid the big loss of money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 06:30:40 AM
Every investor has this experience. This year showed all investors that the crypto currency market is not predictable. And I also had hopes that in 2018 I will get a good profit, but alas, I still have some (-) and hopes for growth.
Activity: 182
September 12, 2018, 06:21:44 AM
My involvement in bitcoin is particularly including a sweet and severe experience, yet there are as yet many unpleasant encounters on the grounds that, toward the starting I joined bitcoin. I was exceptionally indiscreet and excessively brave, making it impossible to put my cash in bitcoin in expansive numbers without find out about bitcoin, and from that point I endured an immense misfortune.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 06:17:07 AM
I think that most of the people in here do not know how bitcoin works, adn they just want to make as much money as they can, many people in here are just investing without a proper knowledge

Your opinion is correct. I agree with your opinion about bitcoin with people who work for it ...
As far as I know, if people work without knowledge, they usually only carry out the work that exists even when investing, they can get huge losses.
it is true that many people who work only want to make a lot of money, but in your opinion, what happens like that is something that is not right work ...
If many people want to make a lot of money but without having the right knowledge, there should be special learning to know everything.
Activity: 45
September 12, 2018, 04:28:16 AM
I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

Does anyone have similar experience

Those experience are not new to me either because I have gone through the same frustration and losses and there is nothing an investor or a trader can do regarding the matter because our duty is to invest according to the market but the market won't change according to us in our favor except you are a big whale and has the ability to change the market at your will  so many felt the same way you have
Activity: 70
September 12, 2018, 12:17:20 AM
Activity: 580
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 12:15:12 AM
I have sweet moment how can I feel bitcoin give me more happy by joined at bitcoin, last years I get payment from bounty campaign and I got it after joining telegram bounty campaign and I am so happy about my payment. I try to upgrade my task for joining other campaign.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
September 12, 2018, 12:14:50 AM
That experienced will make you more intelligent and stronger, we never really know what will happen in the future crypto is a gamble which the strong one wins. I had the same experienced when i bought a coin that i know will go up the upcoming days but instead it goes down.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 12:06:44 AM
I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

Im bounty hunters well i feel you because I have a similar experience like yours. Well I started in joining bounty program in October  and  December I got my 1st token which is price 3$ I don't know what to do I don't know how to trade.  Untill the price of my token is rapidly going down.  It sad to say  untill now  I'm waiting again I know it will be back soon.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 11:53:39 PM

But I am wiser now.

For me everyday is a lucky day together with my favorite hobby which is always make a message for my task in signature campaign and always monitoring the price if ever there is a good changes of course I want high price to join again in investment with my wallet provider which is my currency to BTC thats my daily routine. I don't experienced a "BITTER" because all aspects in terms of daily task are really carry I'm not being greedy so I just handle it all the time. 
Yeah indeed the way that you respect your day will partly reflect your result. Obviously with those who used to pass through lots of experience, including bitter or sweet experience, both know that each of them is a very precious lesson we’ve learned. Especially, when one gets some terrible experience, he will easily realize his mistakes and probably it’s a fundamental reason for him to have big motivation in order that he can touch a goal again. In a nutshell, cryptocurrency brings us many chances for gaining benefit, thus we should capitalize on every experience to reach a large fruits.
My best experience is way back last year, the price of bitcoin is really high about 16k, i just sell my 4 bitcoins and gladly buy a car for my family. I waited long for that moment, i hold my bitcoin for about 1 year because i know that the price of btc will rise up
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
September 11, 2018, 11:26:43 PM

But I am wiser now.

in my opinion, someone's experience of investing in cryptocurrencies is almost all the same, panic is confused, afraid, and of course happy if you get a profit in investing with cryptocurrencies, the most important thing is to take advantage of the opportunities to gain profit.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 11:20:59 PM

But I am wiser now.

if talking about experience in Bitcoin it might take a long time, but in short I often get bitter sweet in Bitcoin there is also, bitterly I am often given false hopes about the payment of coin coins from my work but sweet when I receive my salary from Bitcoin high sales prices and a safe process.
Pages:
Jump to: