Pages:
Author

Topic: My sweet and bitter experience about bitcoin - page 5. (Read 4641 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 17
I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

Does anyone have similar experience
I have also faced similar bitter experiences in Bitcoin. I bought at very high prices from the start, and have being praying for the prices to get back on track. But in all, I have no regret.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

Sooner or later bitcoin will reach its goals without any approval... About bitcoin you can say a lot of nasty things but time will put everything, and I think it will not be in the worst position.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
I consider it as a success story, all together you gained some money, since you have entered the market. Of course people can always say, I could have done better, but as long as we don't know the future, all we can do is make reasonable choices.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250

But I am wiser now.

Your experience is what also others feel when value shrinks we can come up to the point of selling than holding.There were more promising alts nowadays to invest,cheap and has high assurance that you can earn profit.Just keep in mind that in this community patience is what we need same as knowledge on cryptos movements on the market.
Activity: 420
It seems to me that this will not happen soon,now there will be "bloody" wars between the crypt and the banks,which will try to keep the championship with all their strength, because it does not interfere with each other but creates a kind of rivalry.
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
So you invested $120 and you have already withdrawn fiat worth more than $1,500. And the best part is that you still have considerable amounts of coins/tokens remaining in your wallet. You were really lucky with your investments!!!
for now, there are so many coins that give you an advantage as you feel. Behold now, an awful lot of investment which is not providing these benefits but instead give harm to investors. Now we have to have a lot of time making the coins that we have able to give the keuntunan a lot to us. If all the coins could be like in the year then I think everyone will benefit as you feel.
Activity: 271
btc market is constantly changing, your experience can help you succeed, but depending on the time and people apply, sincerely thank you for sharing

The bitterness and sweetness of the experience from business helps people in molding their mind and awareness into something reality. It will surely help people from being ready to the next challenges that may come into their lives. I already experienced that kind of moment of my life that I have expected something which is far from the reality but I realized that this business develop a skill that I don't have from the past.
Activity: 149
It is know to all that the sweet experience with BTC was the year 2017 for crypto members.At the end of 2017 all crypto member found a sweet profite beyond their  expectation. But as soon as the 2018 came and the price fallen down.Till now it is not rising that label members are expecting. So I think from 2018 starting and till now it is a bitter experience for every member and also for me.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I have also lost a bit, but im cleverer now. In 2016 i invested some money in bitcoin, I would rather not give the actual amount here. When it came to that it matched what I had invested i kept it there then it went up 3 times, after this I began to think what is my next move. I used it as a down payment for rental property. Of course the other 1/3 as everyone knows I have nearly lost, but  plan to keep it in there. maybe the market will someday rise again.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
So you invested $120 and you have already withdrawn fiat worth more than $1,500. And the best part is that you still have considerable amounts of coins/tokens remaining in your wallet. You were really lucky with your investments!!!
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
Make bitter and sweet that has been passed with bitcoin as a valuable experience because with that experience we can determine the steps we must take in the future so that we can do better in doing business, especially in the cryptocurrency business both trade and investment.

My sweet experienced that ive encountered on bitcoin is i earn big profit last year, i trust bitcoin just like my guts, i hodl for such a long time and the day comes i earn profit. My bitter experienced i doubted bitcoin its my worst and bad move.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Make bitter and sweet that has been passed with bitcoin as a valuable experience because with that experience we can determine the steps we must take in the future so that we can do better in doing business, especially in the cryptocurrency business both trade and investment.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I will talk about my friend's bitter experience when he knew about bitcoin since December last year, he invested without any knowledge about bitcoin and just see its benefits at that time. he bought some coin at the highest price and the the price went down, he was worried and sold all at half of prices. I lost everything. I think I already learnt something from his  experience in bitcoin
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
I think you dragged the money ahead of time. You had to wait a little longer. However, you now have valuable experience and will prudently work with cryptocurrency.

I think prudence should always be a part of any engagement we make with bitcoin. I know that a lot are rallying for bravery, "risk it all to take it all", but bitcoin is innately volatile and at times, the risk are very high for us to simply throw caution in the air. It is indeed sad that the OP had to learn it the hard way, but just like you, i do think that what happened brought a few good lessons to be learned.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I think you dragged the money ahead of time. You had to wait a little longer. However, you now have valuable experience and will prudently work with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
I have only good experience in bitcoin. I bought bitcoin for $ 650 and sold it for $15,320. Yes, I'm very lucky)

You are really a very lucky and a very wise man. I also managed to make a good profit when Bitcoin was over 17 thousand but I regret that I did not start working with it earlier. I could make more money.
Activity: 406

But I am wiser now.

Hmm, in theory it is possible the course of the cue ball not so little sway in one direction or another. We need only a small information support and a dozen posters, because it is so easy to depend on everything, and we must help everything.
Activity: 462

But I am wiser now.

Yes, it is necessary to catch up a little horror in the news, just pour the cue ball, and maybe it's for the best, there is time to buy, good such drawdowns of 30% and more.
Activity: 338

actually we are just smart in terms of dealing with this problem. we must be smarter and more flexible in terms of determining which time is right when the price of bitcoin soars, where we can sell it right away, so that we become rich and successful. I believe that, because I have been implementing it for a long time. and very maximum results.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

But I am wiser now.

Well regarding my experienced with bitcoin I was started to involved in bitcoin last three years ago when a friend invited me to join community that used bitcoin as a donation to everyone you want to help. I felt so bothered at first on what is bitcoin and how can we use this but as I have researched I found out how amazing bitcoin is and on how to earn with this. I have so many situation that I was scammed by some bitcoin investments but I did not felt any regret until I have found this forum that really helped out.
Pages:
Jump to: