Pages:
Author

Topic: My sweet and bitter experience about bitcoin - page 7. (Read 4641 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Not much different from the others that the sweet experience happened at the end of 2017, it was an experience that I could not possibly forget when at that time the price of bitcoin reached $ 20,000 and I got a lot of money through bitcoin. But in the same year I experienced a bitter experience where some of my bitcoins were stolen, I am grateful that most of the time I sold it. At the moment I am starting to collect bitcoin back and hope that when my bitcoin has increased, bitcoin prices will rise as high as last year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 20
I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

Does anyone have similar experience

We all learn from his experiences
This is the benefit of our presence in this forum
To share experiences and experiences

Only for those who read.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
All people have different experience in cryptocurrency, but most always bitter experience, but over time it pays off and this activity drags people.

I believe that many people here in cryptoworld is also experienced to earn a lot of money and also lose a lot of money but it is just normal because if we will not experienced to lose our money in crypto, for sure we can not able to learn a lot of things.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
Crypto is unstable and I think we all experience the sweet and bitter experience in crypto because crypto can grow tall and then fall free, and from such conditions will make us stronger and understand crypto, the market decline is normal and no need to worry and despair, because in the future it will also be stable again.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Bitcoin changed my life. Earlier I could not move well. Now I can walk well. Bitcoin removed my poverty. I love Bitcoin more than my life. Bitcoin was stolen from the wallet again. That's why I got so much trouble.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
My sweet moments was when I first earn crypto.
My bitter experience is when I invested back when it was so high.

every trip does have a sweet, bitter moment. if I am a person, it's a sweet time, when I first got to know BTC, and that's how I was lucky enough to know BTC, because my life changed quite a lot. but the bitter moments of btc situation are decreasing, and I have sold my coins. that's the moment that made me sad.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
the sweetest thing I've come through is the first one you'll get the reward for your first hunt and the second one will receive that first money you can get from a bitcoin. And sometimes it's time for you to do something wrong with your hunting and that's a bitter experience I can suddenly ban your account and secondly it suddenly crashes into a bitcoin crypto price. but for me do not despair because there is more to us than luck in life for our future.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
I have a similar experience but yours is much bigger, but our difference is that i dont invest money, i just invest my time and effort, at first i got a coin worth 25$ and the next time i check it it was almost 700$, so its really a wow, then i just let it there hoping it will be 1000$ but then it shrinks amd shrinks until its just about 10$. So sad that time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
A significant story: In early 2017 I invested in a $ 1000 bitcoin and by the end of 2017 my assets have doubled and by mid-2018 I am no longer. Generally do not know anything

If you had invested $1,000 in Bitcoin by early 2017, then your assets could have swelled to more than $21,000 by December that year. Even now, you should be having more than $7,000 worth of coins in your wallet.
Exactly, investors of Bitcoin during the early months of 2017 made huge gains by December, 2017 and somewhere January, 2018. It is just a matter of patience, investing in Bitcoin now is one of the smartest moves in crypto because Bitcoin is still in its recover stage, thus, the bull market is yet to come.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
In my last experience, the sweetest memories of working bitcoin among them is that I can buy the stuff you want and also the daily necessities for example, such as buying food, kitchen appliances and washing machines. But there must be some bad memories as well, when the bitcoin price falling down. Because I can not sell and get a big profit as a result of bitcoin prices to cheap.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
There will always be ups and downs when you are investing on bitcoin or any other crypto currencies. At least you made some profit by cashing out some of your coins before the huge price fall. You at least were able to coverup your initial investment. There are investors out there that joined the market at the wrong time and ended up selling everything by panicking due to the fall and made huge losses. You should consider yourself lucky to be honest Smiley.
Activity: 250
I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

I think that over time Bitcoin will become more popular than anything else. Like everything new, I gradually agree with the statement, and I can only wish all people interested in this sphere.
Activity: 462

But I am wiser now.

As for me, now is the time to buy a lot, as it is very well rolled back and be in correction, after which growth is predicted. Therefore, you should probably think about it, that it can serve you and become the main feature of your financial capabilities.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
the sweetest experience I felt most in cryptocurrency was when I bought Bitcoin Cash when BCH first appeared at a price of $250 then sell it in December at the price of $ 1200.
and my worst experience is to buy 5 Bitcoin Gold at the price of $ 300 and then sell all at $ 120 because I think it can't be maintained anymore.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
We all goes through this kind of experience each and every time because the cryptocurrency business is full of uncertainty and sometimes you ask weather you made the right decision or not for your  actions but to me every action can be good or bad depending on luck.
Activity: 80
Well, I have not face any bitter experience from bitcoin because when the price falls a little I bought some coins and when I know that price increases a little so I sell them with profit giving me less profit but not the loss at all.
brand new
Activity: 0
I am sorry if your coins were hacked. To avoid this I suggest you choose the best coin in the market. That is AML BitCoin, the only compliant coin.
Activity: 36
I would still work part time where I could do some coding work but now my catalog is sitting near zero hours due to market and negative long-term situation in the market. One thing that I have learned from electronic money is, the loss from investment is inevitable. I have this experience because of where I can withdraw $ 2000 but because I am greedy and want more, I end up getting just $ 200. That takes while you can. Someone has a good profit and happy about it, someone is waiting for the rise in the black. Yes, most of us have some sweet and bitter experience when it comes to investing. No one will experience only sweet or only a bitter experience. And this helps us appreciate what we have.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
My sweet moments was when I first earn crypto.
My bitter experience is when I invested back when it was so high.
Activity: 23
The electronic money industry is strange to many people and we still do not know how to use electronic money or blockchain in the best way, which makes us often make mistakes when investing. We want to start immediately. They will gather some advice from 2-3 people, follow and realize they have been cheated, or luckily, they will make a profit, but extremely little. To achieve the best experience, you should be patient and self-study. Most people think that prices can't grow and fall so fast that they will not notice it. That's a mistake! One of the biggest mistakes people make with Bitcoin is not controlling it in their sight. You think it's time to buy BTC if it's low or thinks it's time to sell. because of the high price. One thing to remember is to be calm and not act on your emotions. Again, do your own research.
Pages:
Jump to: