Pages:
Author

Topic: My sweet and bitter experience about bitcoin - page 6. (Read 4641 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
this is what they talk about all the time. emotional trading has not led to anything good yet, so I can tell you that if you decide to trade, you need to turn off all your emotions, otherwise you just lose your entire deposit

Yeah, you're right mate, but we cannot blame those newbie if that they would felts by their first time they face trading on crypto. If they got mistake, its ok atleast they try and charge to its experience. In the next time they will point some mistake and makw it right.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
this is what they talk about all the time. emotional trading has not led to anything good yet, so I can tell you that if you decide to trade, you need to turn off all your emotions, otherwise you just lose your entire deposit
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

At least you came out with a profit, there are a lot of angry people that bought near the top that are heavily in the red.  It's impossible to predict where the top will be so so don't feel too hard on yourself.  It sucks to sell too late but its an equally bad feeling to sell too early and watch the prices skyrocket.
Activity: 412
Merit: 3
I also have a sweet story. I am investing in mid-2017 and I have changed a lot this year. This is a sad story hahaha
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
bitcoin give us the bitter experience and sweet experience, usually bitter experience when you got some losses and sweet experience when you got some profit? am i right ? hahaha
in fact, it is like that. this is what must be faced in the world of bitcoin. You must be smart and precise in making decisions to succeed. my unpleasant experience was buying and it turned out that a few hours later the price dropped. and a pleasant experience is selling at high prices.

I won a lot when I managed to sell some of the Bitcoins I had last winter. Later, it gave me a marvelous chance to buy good things. The rest of the money was invested in the cryptocurrencies later when the prices dropped.
Activity: 742
Merit: 103
Unfortunately, I have nothing to be proud of in this regard because I could not save my first bitcoins that I bought back in 2015. If I could save them now I would not have experienced any financial problems.
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
bitcoin give us the bitter experience and sweet experience, usually bitter experience when you got some losses and sweet experience when you got some profit? am i right ? hahaha
in fact, it is like that. this is what must be faced in the world of bitcoin. You must be smart and precise in making decisions to succeed. my unpleasant experience was buying and it turned out that a few hours later the price dropped. and a pleasant experience is selling at high prices.
yes it must be like that if you have to accept the sweet and bitter. if I think the sweetness is when you get a lot of money in investing in it. if it's bitter if we don't get anything and market prices often go down.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

Does anyone have similar experience

My sweet experience about bitcoin.... I gain tokens and then buy or convert it to bitcoin because that time bitcoin price is so high and i sell it in a high price and gain profit. My bitter experience about bitcoin is holding it for a long time and nothing happened, the price is going dump and dump.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

a bitter experience I think I often get when making a trade investment requires money for the need that urges sales prices to drop dramatically and even suffer losses
of course if the price is falling dramatically you are only enough to hold it back and be patient to sell your coins. keep believing that the price will rise and don't panic when it's like this because if we panic it will bring harm to ourselves.
if it's a sweet experience for you, it's different from me, when i sell tokens with high prices, then price goes down. and make a sense of relief, because fortune is still in my hands
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
I have only good experience in bitcoin. I bought bitcoin for $ 650 and sold it for $15,320. Yes, I'm very lucky)
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

But I am wiser now.

a bitter experience I think I often get when making a trade investment requires money for the need that urges sales prices to drop dramatically and even suffer losses
of course if the price is falling dramatically you are only enough to hold it back and be patient to sell your coins. keep believing that the price will rise and don't panic when it's like this because if we panic it will bring harm to ourselves.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
..all of us here in this forum have different kinds of stories and experience in getting involve in crypto..many suffer from a big lost and many have become rich now..well, the fact that we should become wiser and knowledgeable in the do's and don'ts of crypto,,we should be ready enough to accept the big challenge that crypto give to us,,good for you that you earn a lot in when it is your first time in crypto,,$3,000 is big enough to sustain some of your financial needs.
twa
Activity: 320
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

But I am wiser now.

Activity: 784
Merit: 251
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
In investing there are absolutely has a bitter and sweet experiences because every investment has a risk that we may encountered and we need to conquered if we wanted to be a successful one. Actually, the ups and downs movements of btc are may considered as a bitter and sweet experiences because it can may cause of loosing our investments of winning it or becoming a successful investment.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
Yes, I have the same experience with another coin and I think this year, everyone faced this situation. Most of the people who bought crypto coins in January faced this incident. I won't call it an accident because I think everything will be fine in the next year. After this month the crypto market can recover slightly. So, our sweet experience can come back again.
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
Experience is the best teacher. Please accept and share  my symphaty to you. Like you, (not that big loss, but still heart-breaking) i also gone this situation. As a newbie, i am overwhelmed with the amount i gain from doing a bounty and exchanging it to a real money. I dont have any idea about the possible decrease of bitcoin of bitcoin that time, so i just hold my bitcoin for a moment. A value of about $2k to $3k is down to $300. Somehow, i can manage my finaces now and become a bit smarter to avoid this kind of incident.
Activity: 373

But I am wiser now.

In my own opinion we don't know exactly what will happen in the future because we cant also predict what will be the outcomes after to our decisions but take it as a lesson or an experience for you to know if it will happen again you have already the idea of how to control and manage yourself.
Activity: 616
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
My experience with bitcoin started last year and I did not get any profits until now as I entered in the bullish market
Pages:
Jump to: