Pages:
Author

Topic: My thoughts on bounty rewards - page 12. (Read 3231 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 03:38:01 PM
Everyone has its own choice and others can only complain about it. So why you are worried about it as not only bounty hunters but also the other investors do mass selling to dump their coins. Others can only suggest about to not sell but finally it is your decision and no other can control over it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 04, 2018, 03:33:26 PM
I, too, sometimes confused by the indignation of other people regarding bounty hunters. It's their job they get paid for it and they can do anything with it. They want to sell, they want to keep their coins. The point of telling others what to do with their profits? Sorry I don't understand...
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
November 04, 2018, 03:22:54 PM
maybe when market will grow bounty rewards will be some more expensive, now everything is stop and dont developing good
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
November 04, 2018, 03:11:48 PM
I agree 100%, what a bounty hunter does with their earned "money" is their own business. People need to stop blaming others for their investment mistakes.
I also supported what you and the OP said because I have crosscheck and examine almost all ICOs project we have on here and I find out that highest percentage of total token supply paid to all bounty hunters and airdrop participants are usually 10%. So, I don't any reason why bounty hunters should be held responsible for the dump in price of the project if the project itself was actually good project.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
November 04, 2018, 02:49:40 PM
Well the truth be told 80% of bounty hunters has a tendency to dump there tokens immediately when the project is listed on and exchange and a good number of that percentage are newbie in the cryptocurrency world. Also there are adverse effects of dumping because it reduces the price of the token and this can be annoying to investors and other rational bounty hunters

Actually there are some reasons why most bounty hunter dumped their tokens after listing because most of the ICO project are fake or scam. But of course not all, there are tokens that having great potential to growth and some hunters are keeping hold the tokens.
Of course, bounty hunters have recently been forced to communicate very often and for a long time during an ICO with bounty managers and the ICO team. From all this communication and simply when familiarizing with the information of interest in the group of telegrams and the ANN stream, it can be concluded that the ICO project and its token are serious and promising. Therefore, it is not surprising that for some ICO bounty hunters immediately drop their received tokens. I personally know that if I see the prospects of a project, I will not immediately sell this token. I still keep some tokens for years.
Therefore, I do not think that bounty hunters should be so strongly blamed for crushing the price of a new token.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
November 04, 2018, 02:19:25 PM
A lot investors do put all the blames on bounty hunters. They forgot that bounty participants also helped in the success of ICO they invested in. What I know is that the bounty reward is strictly for the bounty hunter and he/ she has the exclusive right to do whatever he/she likes with it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 02:15:21 PM
I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

You guys just have to let we hunters be and sell at our convenient time.
I participate in bounties and believe that unlike most bounty hunters, I try to participate only in bounties that can bring me profits in the future. For this simple reason I do not sell the altcoins I receive as a reward and I will leave them in the wallets until there is appreciation that I believe is possible.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 04, 2018, 02:04:25 PM
If you work for that token then you are the only one to decide what to do on it.
People will be people and will tell anything they want!
You just need to let them tell anything and do your own decision.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 02:01:36 PM
What thoughts? I am very glad that there is such an opportunity to earn!  YES, there are companies that are dishonest, even after they have collected softcap. In terms of the fact that they cut payments, or do not display coins on the exchange, or the exchange is but bad!
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 01:57:10 PM
I think that many projects in whose bounty companies we participate are weak and for this reason I do not see the point to keep their tokens and I will sell them as soon as I have the opportunity.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
November 04, 2018, 01:43:13 PM
I agree 100%, what a bounty hunter does with their earned "money" is their own business. People need to stop blaming others for their investment mistakes.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 01:35:20 PM
I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

it is just a blame to all bounty hunter for delaying bounty reward from project dev. nothing else.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 04, 2018, 01:30:29 PM
They are only picking on hunters for no reason, I don't know how 1% of a total supply with affect the dip of a token and I have seen a token that hold bounty reward for three months and the token still dump by 90% of the listed price , so my question is who dump when hunters are yet to get their reward , most of the dev are the dumper and those that got in at private sale.

Here it is necessary to consider several options. Anyone can drop tokens. It is necessary to look who already has tokens on hand. You can check the wallets from which the tokens come in for sale.
copper member
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 01:29:17 PM
I think everyone choose own strategy for bounty and trading. And we shouldn't say that somebody has a wrong plan.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 04, 2018, 01:26:17 PM
Many coins have a very small value and are absolutely hopeless so it is better to sell them immediately until this token has become even less in price. If the coin is promising, the price reduction after entering the exchange will not affect its further development.
accurately predict the success of coins is not possible. Investments in the most promising ones can lead to success.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
November 04, 2018, 12:35:20 PM
Thats true. Once a bounty hunter has done hard work and given time in marketing and other stuff then they deserve what they get and if they sell it as soon as they receive the coins, well thats their matter of concern.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
November 04, 2018, 12:33:23 PM
I also do not understand those people who whine all the time about this. Everyone decides for himself what to do with any coin. Moreover, it is a good time to buy a coin bounty campaign that you missed.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
November 04, 2018, 12:30:12 PM
Bounties being dump are not the main reasons why prices of every newly coin or token falling. There are some factors to consider, the whales who accumulated during private sale and the team itself. Some projects I have joined even the distribution got delayed for months the prices sharply drops below ICO price already, even during a bull period. So my advice do whatever you want with your rewards.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
November 04, 2018, 12:17:26 PM
I really do not bother what these people are saying when it comes to me receiving and doing some work on my bounty tokens or coins. It is really my decision if I want to sell these immediately or not.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 04, 2018, 12:16:11 PM

chances are they are again in need of funds to invest in the desired altcoin, or maybe they are afraid that if the reward he receives is held for longer there is no price in the market. everyone has their own opinions, for sure he has thought carefully if he wants to throw it away immediately.
Pages:
Jump to: