Pages:
Author

Topic: My thoughts on bounty rewards - page 11. (Read 3231 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 02:44:53 PM
The dump effect is pretty difficult to explain. But as soon as the token is listed on exchanges, the only people that are selling the token are the bounty hunters, this causes a price dump and if the market is bearish it could be at 0,1x from the ICO price for a long period of time.

How did you know that the first sellers would be bounty hunters, do you know that the bounty hunter always pays the bonus tokens after the token is listed on the exchange. So how can they sell?
Activity: 941
November 05, 2018, 11:01:02 AM
The dump effect is pretty difficult to explain. But as soon as the token is listed on exchanges, the only people that are selling the token are the bounty hunters, this causes a price dump and if the market is bearish it could be at 0,1x from the ICO price for a long period of time.
most ico tokens will indeed experience the first time dump registered on the exchange. therefore, many projects are delaying distribution for bounty and prioritizing investor distribution. and in fact a dump also occurs, this time because the investors themselves sell the assets they have. I don't think it's just the bounty hunter who did it. and in conclusion, I think the ico tokens are indeed for long-term investment, because the process of stabilizing prices in the market is very long.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 10:55:54 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
November 05, 2018, 10:09:03 AM
I think whatever a bounty hunter choose to do with his or her coin is not a business of anyone,he or she has worked for it and he or she should be allow to trash it if is an option,but I will advise my fellow bounty hunters to hodl when you see that a project has prospect.Bounty hunters do not listen to anyone complain about bounty hunters dumping,nobody use to complain when a project fail and all our effort go in vain,but when we choose to do what we want with our rewards,they are complaining,who cares...
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 10:02:16 AM
This market is free and you yourself have the right to choose when it is convenient for you to sell the received award for the work done!
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
November 05, 2018, 09:39:42 AM
People want to believe that they can make money from nothing, but it is so far from truth. In fact, most of bounties are lie, which is made by scammers.
Whether it's a scammer or not. the most important thing is that we should get our payment and sell it. but the fact that there is for now is that more and more projects are completely unclear
Comparing on previous project last year and on this recent year we can really say that most projects now are completely unclear so everytime when I received my tokens I do immediately
sell it off before letting yourself got caught on the big dump by co-bounty hunters.No one can really hold or force you on what would you do in your token that you earn from these programs.
Its up to you if you do see a project do have potential and have the choice to hold it up instead of selling.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
November 05, 2018, 09:15:23 AM
People want to believe that they can make money from nothing, but it is so far from truth. In fact, most of bounties are lie, which is made by scammers.
Whether it's a scammer or not. the most important thing is that we should get our payment and sell it. but the fact that there is for now is that more and more projects are completely unclear
Activity: 232
November 05, 2018, 09:11:58 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 05, 2018, 06:34:50 AM
Such topics sound great, but does not work. Of community is not as good as you think. If bounty hunters undestood that they are the reason for falling rate, it would be better.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 04, 2018, 07:31:05 PM
I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

You guys just have to let we hunters be and sell at our convenient time.
Well, you can choose and decide on what to do with your tokens, but it will be to your own advantage, if you use it well, instead of just dumping at any useless price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
November 04, 2018, 04:52:53 PM
I don't think there is any reasons to blame bounty hunters of dumping their coin after listing in an exchange, the ICOs should have envisage that such a scenario will played out and put up the necessary machinery to prevent the pump in the price of their coin because you can't force anybody to hodl his or her coin.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
November 04, 2018, 04:45:30 PM
I have long been on the crypto market and already understand a lot, but unfortunately I began to participate in the bounty not long ago. While I can not tell you about my great rewards, but I hope that I have everything ahead. I would have enough income 1000 dollars a month. This is real ?
Activity: 176
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
November 04, 2018, 04:44:07 PM
whether coins are dumped or not the greater percentage lies with the platform to achieve their ICO price. The selling off reward by hunters should be expected. after all we are all working towards receiving reward. It is like telling a staff not to spend his salary after receiving it because it will reduce the value of the national currency. rooms should be made by project manager to resolve such issues.
Activity: 308
November 04, 2018, 04:40:05 PM
As for me, I almost always hold the coin. I believe in the long term. About sales of tokens of hunters, who would not say, it seems to me that this is just hysterical. There are not enough hunters tokens to reduce the price of a coin

I used to try to keep my coins as long as possible, until I realized that it was useless. Almost all the coins that I held, either dropped significantly or stayed at the same level. Therefore, in the future I will try to immediately sell my coins.
Activity: 308
November 04, 2018, 04:38:01 PM
I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

Bounty hunters basically want to make quick profits. That is why they sell their coins as soon as possible. This is their salary. And it makes no sense to blame them Undecided
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
November 04, 2018, 04:35:38 PM
As for me, I almost always hold the coin. I believe in the long term. About sales of tokens of hunters, who would not say, it seems to me that this is just hysterical. There are not enough hunters tokens to reduce the price of a coin
Good Morning
November 04, 2018, 04:29:08 PM
Seriously I don't know why people complain why bounty hunters do with their earning. It is just annoying some will even go to the point of saying bounty hunters are the fall of a coin. I say if the coin is good no amount of sell off will fall it.
i am not a fan of bounty campaigns but i think tht we all can find something good if we look for it really hard so good luck
Good Morning
November 04, 2018, 04:28:23 PM

if ypunare really lucky ypu can get a nice blunty reward but actually it is not a rule butbrather an exception so be careful
Activity: 504
November 04, 2018, 04:26:57 PM
The bountyhunters' reward is almost insignificant near the circulating supply. If the bountyhunters cause a dump, it is momentary.
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
November 04, 2018, 04:03:47 PM
Seriously I don't know why people complain why bounty hunters do with their earning. It is just annoying some will even go to the point of saying bounty hunters are the fall of a coin. I say if the coin is good no amount of sell off will fall it.
Pages:
Jump to: