Pages:
Author

Topic: My wife tell me that i should sell all of it. - page 16. (Read 1796 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Why would you on earth sold all your tokens because the price is going down, do you think the price won't rise again? Don't give up man on crypto.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Don't use your emotion while making a decision. Just kidding. I'm also like you. Invested a lot and I had chance to have huge profit buy I didn't take the opportunity. Now I'm in loss like 90%.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I don't think that would be a right decision. Everyone is saying that market will be high in December. So, why don't we wait? Let's hope that something good will happen.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Hello guys,

I have attended this place since May 2017,
Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

If you are no longer a beginner in cryptography and understand the risks and specific features that are present here, then you probably understand that this is a new and promising business. But like any new technology, cryptography takes time to develop and recognize. And not always everything happens easily and as we want.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
Hello guys,

Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

The only advise I can give you is that you should hold till you get a reasonable increase of your portfolio. The current market condition is very bad and if you sell your tokens now you will lose big.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Your wife is not to take decision for you and moreover, You owe the coin. She is not much into crypto and does not really know what will happen in the near future. Always take a stand in making decision and never be influenced to regret at the end  Kiss.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
Hello guys,

You should have listened to your wife, but earlier, now I think it's too late to sell. We are close to dip.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
For me I will tell you this- if you think selling all will help you just sell but if you think the market won't help you then I think you should not think of selling.
Activity: 252
Hello guys,

I've been hodling too for 8 months now, hoping for the bull run, but to my disappointment, what we had is an all-time low market, and it's still continuously declining. Sometimes, I'm also tempted to sell all my assets and leave this cryptoworld, but a part of me says, if this is the lowest low of the market, which nobody can really tell by now, there's no way it can go but up. So I'm still keeping my spirit high, hoping that this crash may be the deepest dip. And I honestly think that it's not worth selling now, especially that there's this pending decision for ETF. I believe in the saying that patience is a virtue, and that pays well in this cryptoworld.
Activity: 14
Hello guys,

sometimes i think of it also. I just want to cut the bleeding. but I'm on a huge loss right now. I mean a really huge lose and selling it is not worth it anymore
so I should wait till december hope that the market recover that time.
same thinks happen with me also. Sometimes i feel i need to sell all of my coins.
But i thinks dude this loss just too much, i can't do it.
keep holding, that is the only motto there is mate!
Activity: 669
Hello guys,

if your wife knows you are playing cryptocurency, you can assign it to your wife, that she must be patient, because the market is currently down, give her enthusiasm, for you also don't be discouraged, just hold your coins until the market improves
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
Hello guys,

sometimes i think of it also. I just want to cut the bleeding. but I'm on a huge loss right now. I mean a really huge lose and selling it is not worth it anymore
same thinks happen with me also. Sometimes i feel i need to sell all of my coins.
But i thinks dude this loss just too much, i can't do it.
Activity: 140
It's normally situation, don't worry. Financial markets, especially crypto, not for everyone and there are people who just simply do not understand rules of this game. I think you have to take a conversation and explain your position, why you hold. Try it. See you on the moon!
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
Hello guys,

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
You should sell that all (we would all should) december.

Now i don't think selling all makes sense.

It depends on how strong your wife decision than yours. But its better if she really insist don't sell all leave something to continue your investment. After all you and your wife together will enjoy the profit you earn in the future.
I think the current market is not suitable for selling cryptocurrency, because the whole market has fallen a lot. If you sell your cryptocurrency now, then you have to lose money. Stay patient to keep waiting. I believe that you can get more in the end profit.
but keeping your money doesnt mean you'll get profit. no guarantee if you hold you'll get profit next time
i also same position as you, but i take a decision to CL in order to reduce my lose
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
have a same dilemma just like you , i was expected that the price will go even higher so i choose to kept my coins back on december and january.
But yeah bad things happen right now, and i still  hold some of them with a regret as well while i occasionally cash out to cover my daily expenses
Activity: 185
Harmony for One and All
Hello guys,

Have you invested in coins after the end of 2017 yesterday? because indeed after the end of the year all the coins have decreased very dramatically, but in my opinion it is natural, because every year end, coins reach a height at their peak, entitlement of bitcoin, ettherum and others. my advice don't invest all your money into crypto 70:30, 30 for crypto so you don't regret when dropping
Activity: 66
I would say don’t panic sell just because things are down. I would do some background research and try to figure out whether the crashes are related to the specific coins or not. The entire crypto market is in a protracted downturn. But once that downward pressure is removed, I’d expect most of these coins are going to bounce back. Maybe you can use this market crash to your advantage, like buying the dip. Buy when the prices are low and sell when the prices are high.
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
as my opinion, you are already in huge loss, so you should wait more then 1 month, i hope market will recover again, and after 1 month if the market same. then you should do trade, then you will recover your loss.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
You should sell that all (we would all should) december.

Now i don't think selling all makes sense.

It depends on how strong your wife decision than yours. But its better if she really insist don't sell all leave something to continue your investment. After all you and your wife together will enjoy the profit you earn in the future.
I think the current market is not suitable for selling cryptocurrency, because the whole market has fallen a lot. If you sell your cryptocurrency now, then you have to lose money. Stay patient to keep waiting. I believe that you can get more in the end profit.
Pages:
Jump to: