Pages:
Author

Topic: My wife tell me that i should sell all of it. - page 14. (Read 1796 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
You can sell it in December, explain to your wife that the market is declining and the market is declining is a normal situation in trade. you only need to hold until December, the market will soon recover.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
Don't think in all or nothing. Since you came in May of last year I'm sure you still make some profit. If you can just take out what you initially put it and just be grateful for any thing that you might earn in the future. If you don't then at least you didn't really lose anything.
Activity: 126
Give your wife understanding, tell her to be patient waiting for better results. Crypto market is very difficult to predict, but I am sure there will be a time for prices to rise.
I hope you succeed in calming your wife
Activity: 210
The decision is yours to make, if you think it is right time to sell, then go for it, but of course we know that the market is very down now, so we better wait and be patient. Just explain to your wife that you have to wait a little more for you to sell it. In my opinion, it is not yet the right time to sell, please hold.
Activity: 126
My wife does not understand what I'm doing or rather does not believe. But when I successfully sell tokens on the stock exchange and bring money to the family, then all questions disappear, I beg for support from her. I do not intend to merge everything!)
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
Hello guys,

I have attended this place since May 2017,
Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

Most wives are FUDs, that's all I think. My wife also think that I am doing nothing. But since March, I gave her my income in bounty campaign and trading. But as of now, I am holding 4 coins and I am going with long term holding. This past few weeks, we became short financially, so, she said that I must sold all my holdings and focus on my job. Sometimes, I want to shake her head while explaining what am I doing.
Activity: 277
Merit: 10
Tell your wife that patience is the key to profit. I think it`s best to put everything on hold. I put everything on hold for 5 years. I really believe that`s the right strategy.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
unless it's her money too, why did you tell her?

every single person i've ever mentioned crypto to told me the same thing - 'sell everything right now.'

if i had listened to them i would be alot poorer than i am now.

if your finances are shared then she has the right to decide too. if it's your own money then i would tell her where to go if you don't agree with her. in a short or long while you'll look like a hero.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
it depends on whether the mung coin holds the future and it's better to buy coins now because you are knocked down and you can buy a long-term coin and just hold it for a while while the prices are lower then buy more for your profit when price increases.
Activity: 434
Listen to your instinct and follow what your heart really desires. If you love what you're doing, then you should not listen to someone else's advise. If you follow your wife's advise and then bitcoin will come back again, i assume that she will tell you that you better had kept it or invest more of it.
Activity: 105
At this point it would make no sense to sell unless you don't believe in what you own.  I believe we're just in a market cycle where weak hands look for reasons to sell and strong hands accumulate, until they've shook everyone out.  Then the price will go up and weak hands will buy back in at much higher prices
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I can feel your sadness!
My wife used to persuade me to sell my cryptocurrency in May, but I didn't listen. I am very sad now. I don't have any other way except to continue to hold my cryptocurrency!
Activity: 350
Whatever happened in this year the market has decreased in every boast, all the coins have decreased quite deep, but for myself I still hold the coin that I have for a long time because of the possibility that the price will return to normal in a long time.
Activity: 560
You have to think of it more before doing an action to sell. Selling at this stage is not good because of low prices. Don't sell all of it might as well hold if you think the project is worth to wait when price reaches high.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
This would be the worst move for you. Whales are waiting for people like you to get even more rich. Market will recover for sure one day. Maybe not this month , maybe not next month but for sure its really close for big spike
Activity: 168
I understand how she feels seeing the coins go down day after day, but I will suggest you talk to her and made her to understand that cryptos is a long term investment, unless if she want you to sell for peanut than to hold for long term for lambo.
Activity: 154
the market is down, it's not the time to think about selling coins. if you want to lose everything you can sell it, but now you don't have to do that. You have to survive because at the end of the year there will be a price increase. be patient.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
I have a similar situation, my family told me to sell everything in December/January, but I did not listen, now I decided to wait for myself until victory.
Activity: 278
Well, I believe you know much better than her. Crypto demands lots of patience that is why you see most people saying patience is the key in Cryptocurrency. Just try to enlighten her more about it and sell some if not all as soon as profit is made again.
Activity: 266
Selling now is not the time and the waiting you do will go to waste, you can just wait a little longer so you can have the right amount profit that you deserve just by holding coins. Just let your wife be
Pages:
Jump to: