Pages:
Author

Topic: My wife tell me that i should sell all of it. - page 12. (Read 1796 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 3
all decisions are in your hands, the market is red for some time now. if you decide to sell everything now, maybe you will only get a little profit, and skip the bull run that will happen later, to be able to make a big profit. believe me, bitcoin will not be forever like this, there will be a time when bitcoin will pump in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
Well first of all feed your mind with information's and knowledge in order to avoid those circumstances but ,you will get burn first before learning a lesson, Those lesson will serve as your experience. Those experiences will serve as your does and donts as your experinces get escalates youll be get more careful on your decision making.

And my response to your problem is ,its better to hold your coins now ,because theres no sense of selling it, your fund is totally lose and might totally lost if you sell it at deepest price. Dont listen to others even its your wife,follow your instict and follow what your heart or mind speaks.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
Hello guys,

I have attended this place since May 2017,
Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

You can explain it to her carefully, Selling for a loss should be the last thing you would do. You saw what happened last December right? wait until December before selling everything so that you can at least recover some of your losses and minimize it
Activity: 350
IMO it's not wise if you wanna sell now, bcse the market is down too deep. you will get high lost if youll sell
the one and only one decision is HOLD, until the market will recover
Activity: 294
Do you listen to everything your wife tells you?
Activity: 182
I also have coins that I had to sell in June. but I didn't. now I can only wait for the market to grow. While you are learning to trade in Crete on the exchange, you should have more earnings. You need to have several different sources of income to be more calm.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hello guys,

Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

Of course, do not listen to her, she does not understand anything in this market and will still give you advice, do just as you think it is necessary, and now it is necessary to redo this correction and then everything will be good, good luck to everyone

That is true, their are some of decision making that might hard and affect the relationship eitheir as husband or wife or friends. The good thing is tou hold your own decision you need to decide by your own. You can ask suggestion but at the end of the day it will be yours as always.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Well did you talk with your wife when you invest in crypto and did you invest the money that you can afford to lose? Because it is normal to lose your investment and it takes a long time until your investment bear result. If you already did that then you have the right to refuse selling your coins.
Activity: 47
No my friend. Don't sell it yet. It's too early.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hello guys,

you can telling her if you sell now you lose too much but if still hold and wait market recover can profit
but if you need money you can sell a little coin
the key trading is patient
Activity: 91
selling all of coins isn't good choice at this time.patient is key of success.i believe the market will recover soon.
Activity: 72
Just tell your wife to be patient. This is a game of patience. Impatient users can't win here. It's nonsense to sell now since the price is low. Probably wait for december  
Activity: 46
Hello. We should wait until december. Don't sell it yet.
Activity: 9
Hello guys,

Are you still holding?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The real question is not what your wife ask you to do but what do you tell yourself! To prevent your relationship from blame in the future, make your own decision and stick by it!
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com
Hello guys,

No dont sell it immediately because it is possible that you will loss so much profit if you did it..  You know what we are the one who will made pur decision ifyou think your wofe has a good decision than you then try to sell it..  You know what this is nkt a erfect time to sell...  Just hold until the market goes up..
Activity: 490
Just watch the market for a while. To the wife, say that you are looking for a good opportunity to sell. Closer to winter, the situation becomes clearer. It will be easier to make a decision.
Activity: 566
Hello guys,

Don't take a nasty decision that you may regret fee months to come, i understand your wife is impatient and want you to sell all because she is afraid and uncertain where cryoto is going better days are coming.
Activity: 336
I just followed my wife suggestion 1 time before and everything was very terrible. LOL. She told me to sell BTC when its price was $4000 last year and after that BTC price increased to $20k. LOL. After that she never giving any suggestion to me anymore. LOL.
Activity: 238
This story is very same as mine. Even I didn't join last year this time as you did, I had lots of hopes about earning some money from this market. Like you, I gave hopes to my girl. Now she is very disappointing about the current situation. I wish the price may go up at the end of this year. But now it is just a hope.
Pages:
Jump to: