Pages:
Author

Topic: My wife tell me that i should sell all of it. - page 17. (Read 1796 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
You should sell that all (we would all should) december.

Now i don't think selling all makes sense.

It depends on how strong your wife decision than yours. But its better if she really insist don't sell all leave something to continue your investment. After all you and your wife together will enjoy the profit you earn in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I believe that you should not sell your coins at this time. Wife does not understand this market, so take care of you so that you do not lose your money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Hello guys,

I have attended this place since May 2017,
Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

Selling now will not change anything.
So wait untill crypto will recover a bit and only after that there can be a question about selling, but not now.
Anyway you are in terribe situation.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
I definitely wouldn't sell all of it at the moment. If you believe in the crypto space, this could be actually one of the worst instances to sell as the market seems to be reaching its bottom. If you want to exit the space, wait for the bull run and get rid of your holdings then.
Activity: 122
Hello guys,

Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

I felt sad for you bro.. You should tell her that you will sell it all this coming december if the market goes up again and provide more specific details on whats going on the market so she should know it. You should try doing a day trade bro  Wink
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
crypto lover
you are right, i also think you should wait more, atleast cover your loses. and everyone waitng for the market when it will go moon.
Activity: 42
i had the same question .... Should we need some advices to solve this problem..... somebody helps me ... we need you ... lol
Activity: 25
really? Your wife advocates investing in the digital money market. That is good news, because not everyone is supportive of this, especially when the market is too risky
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Decide youself. I had a big loss on long positions before the 2008 crisis. Partially recovered only through intraday trading. I do not consider long-term investments. Set the goal of profit, or the maximum loss that suits you.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Market can go much lower...
But I don't think it's a good idea to sell coins now for such low price...
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
My wife tell me that i should sell all of it.

my wife told me the same words...
but no way, i will wait more and will be patient.
it's been a long time of waiting why should i leave now?
we still have something to eat so no way Cheesy

The policy that you have must produce results later, the market is not as easy as we think and the wife only suggests and the absolute decision is in your hands. So be patient and endure for you.
Activity: 159
do your wishes, your wife may not understand the market. you just explain your desire so that your wife understands you
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
Hello there mate! No not my wife, she told me that as long as we can hold our assets then we hold it. But sometimes there are circumstances in life where we need something to use for our daily living. Since i do not have a job i am force to sell some of our assets. Hold is the key. Cheers!
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Your problem is a frequent problem. You should research and analyze the market. It is very risky to hold the coin for the highest price. You should sell 50% and hold 50% to secure your money.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
What are you talking about? Now is the time when you should buy bitcoin not selling it, and when bitcoin will be very expensive then she will tell you buy bitcoin? when it will be to late?
Activity: 38
This qustion sound funny why will your wife tell you what to do maybe she have not understand how the market is you need to do what is in your mind not your wife mind.
Some people feel the need to get rid of their crypto. Oh well lol
Activity: 112
This qustion sound funny why will your wife tell you what to do maybe she have not understand how the market is you need to do what is in your mind not your wife mind.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
the truth about crypto is dont let other people decide for you. only cryptographers can understand why we should hodl our coins/tokens at the moment because we believe on the pump 2018. yes it is since February this year all coins are slowly dumping, but if you jist look at last year it was almost the same. for me better you wait for the bullish run for this year, and it close to that month now, if you can find way how to tell to your wife much better than you let go what you have started for.
Activity: 84
Hello guys,

It seems to me that if you do this, you must make your own decisions. If you hold for 8 months, then why sell now, when the price is low? If you do not believe in the future of this market, then I advise you to sell everything when there is some kind of pullback and forget about it.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
Selling everything doesn't make your situation even better. In other words, you accept failure and give up. She tells you, but selling or holding is YOUR DECISION. If you do not want her to be disappointed, "become successful," and wait a while. I'm not sure if the market will return as it did last December, but it will get better someday.

Pages:
Jump to: