Author

Topic: Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet - page 118. (Read 586109 times)

Jan
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1002
November 20, 2013, 09:42:09 AM
I've a feature request. Currently I can import a private key, then delete it and leave the public address - thus making a watch only address. Would it be possible to just allow the import of a watch only address (via QR code).
Yes. You can do that already. Just scan any bitcoin address when you click the + button
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
November 20, 2013, 09:34:56 AM
I've a feature request. Currently I can import a private key, then delete it and leave the public address - thus making a watch only address. Would it be possible to just allow the import of a watch only address (via QR code).
Jan
legendary
November 19, 2013, 10:50:17 AM

If you know Portuguese or someone who does please help us out

You could try here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=29.0
Tip of the day!
legendary
Activity: 1358
https://gliph.me/hUF
November 19, 2013, 10:39:12 AM

You could try here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=29.0
Jan
legendary
November 19, 2013, 06:10:46 AM
While we are at the final stages of releasing version 1.0 we are already looking ahead for version 1.1 where the release topic is translations.
Our initial focus is Chinese, Spanish, German, Russian, and Portuguese.
We already have volunteers for everything but Portuguese

To sign up send me an email at: [email protected]

How do you think to manage translations? Something like crowdin.net?
Yes, we use Crowdin. The project is called Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet.
Activity: 644
Merit: 504
November 19, 2013, 06:05:17 AM
While we are at the final stages of releasing version 1.0 we are already looking ahead for version 1.1 where the release topic is translations.

How do you think to manage translations? Something like crowdin.net?
Jan
legendary
November 19, 2013, 04:58:48 AM
I hope so.
Our internal deadline is december 6, just in time for the conference in Argentina (why we are keen on Portuguese and Spanish translations). It is going to be tight, but I hope we can make it.
legendary
November 19, 2013, 04:56:19 AM
And BIP0038 for version 1.1?
Jan
legendary
November 19, 2013, 04:54:30 AM

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056
Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com
November 17, 2013, 09:40:18 PM
I totally agree. I think most of us had a few jaw dropping moments yesterday.
We have CoinJoin on the radar but it is going to take a while.

Good to hear. Smiley
Jan
legendary
November 15, 2013, 01:29:31 AM
Re-requesting a push for the development of CoinJoin-mixing in the Mycelium Wallet. With the redlist scandal going on, I think that implementing CoinJoin everywhere is a good idea.

I second this.

I totally agree. I think most of us had a few jaw dropping moments yesterday.
We have CoinJoin on the radar but it is going to take a while.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: Compromised. Thanks, Android!
November 14, 2013, 07:41:23 PM
Re-requesting a push for the development of CoinJoin-mixing in the Mycelium Wallet. With the redlist scandal going on, I think that implementing CoinJoin everywhere is a good idea.

I second this.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056
Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com
November 14, 2013, 07:37:09 PM
Activity: 899
Merit: 1029
BTC: the beginning of stake-based public resources
November 13, 2013, 04:29:55 PM
Thanks.
Interesting idea and definitely should be an optional setting. Let me think it through. It wont be for the coming release though.

Thanks, there was an article about some researchers who tested the efficacy of this and got fairly positive results in New Scientist about five years back - can't remember who the researchers were, it may be searchable on-line though.

One of my UK bank accounts also now uses it for the on-line login. It sounds weird, but the first few times it rearranged the numbers on the pad I did't notice...
legendary
November 13, 2013, 03:52:37 PM
It's a Nexus 7. SpiderOak is like Dropbox but with zero knowledge encryption so they do not have access to your files even if a court orders them to reveal your data. You should look it up. Anyway, the app SpiderOak *does not appear* in the share list along with Google Drive, Dropox, Mail etc. I tried with Dropbox and it worked ok, but I cant try with SpiderOak because it isnt one of the share to options. That is the problem.
The share options are depend on the apps you have installed on your device. We share the encrypted PDF file using Intent.EXTRA_STREAM (android lingo). Maybe SpiderOak does not accept this type of share....

Maybe it doesn't register itself as a sharing destination.
Jan
legendary
November 13, 2013, 03:21:25 PM
It's a Nexus 7. SpiderOak is like Dropbox but with zero knowledge encryption so they do not have access to your files even if a court orders them to reveal your data. You should look it up. Anyway, the app SpiderOak *does not appear* in the share list along with Google Drive, Dropox, Mail etc. I tried with Dropbox and it worked ok, but I cant try with SpiderOak because it isnt one of the share to options. That is the problem.
The share options are depend on the apps you have installed on your device. We share the encrypted PDF file using Intent.EXTRA_STREAM (android lingo). Maybe SpiderOak does not accept this type of share....
legendary
November 13, 2013, 03:02:05 PM
Jan
legendary
November 13, 2013, 02:51:52 PM
I tested Mywelium Wallet testnet version. I have SpiderOak (which is like Dropbox), but I cant seem to share my backup to it.
We have one other report of sharing problems, and we are working on a fix which we hope to have in place tomorrow.
It shouldn't be related to the app you want to share it with, but related to the device. However, it would be great if you could tell me what device you tried it on, and whether it works with other destination apps, such as email, bluetooth...
I don't know SpiderOak and haven;t tested it.
legendary
November 13, 2013, 12:37:43 PM
I tested Mywelium Wallet testnet version. I have SpiderOak (which is like Dropbox), but I cant seem to share my backup to it.
ffe
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 12, 2013, 10:50:35 PM
I wanted to thank you guys for the excellent work on Mycelium. My brother asked about Bitcoin and I pointed him to your wallet. He was completely satisfied and comfortable with it. It really is the go-to wallet for me.
Jump to: