Pages:
Author

Topic: MyEtherWallet Password - page 8. (Read 3076 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 09:40:49 AM
Being engaged into crypto investment, we should always put in mind that everything we do is very crucial since we know that crypto investment is very risky. If we add it with our carelessness, then we are just making it more risky. I don't really know if there is a way of retrieving it other than your UTC backup. I just hope that your wallet has no assets in there.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
October 10, 2018, 08:44:23 AM
I think it is not a password! it is your private keys that you forgot and that's the worse thing that happen to you because eth private keys it can't be retrievable.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
October 10, 2018, 08:33:39 AM
I forgot my MyEtherWallet password. I don't see "forgot password" in MyEtherWallet website. Is this means that I can't change my password anymore? Anyone have suggestions about this matter? Kindly share it to me please. Thanks!
What do you mean? Is that keystore/JSON file password? If it is, you can still access your wallet by clicking import private key, Find your json file and click it there's private key inside to your json file then copy the private key and paste it to the myetherwallet.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 08:29:20 AM
Myetherwallet does not safe password or your private key. Myetherwallet help you to interface with ethereum blockchain without holding any of your ether or token on it's server. If you can not access your account, you might as well say goodbye to your fund!
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 10, 2018, 08:19:56 AM
I am sorry to inform that there is no way for you to retrieve your password anymore. You should have saved your password sonthat you will have access to it in times like this. Dunno how much your wallet worth it but make sure to make a backup of everything to prevent this from happening again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
October 10, 2018, 08:13:30 AM
does yes myetherwallet use its own password? or can you create your own password? are you not given the choice to choose to use security, do I think you can use the security code that you use, such as a private key or something else. Even I don't think I know how to change the password or forget the password.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
October 10, 2018, 08:02:04 AM
If you lost your private key it mean bye bye to your account. There be nothing you can do anymore if you lost all of your private key or json file. That why before you create myetherewallet you need to write down or save your json file at a very safed place. Because nobody can recover it back.
Activity: 516
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 07:59:00 AM
I forgot my MyEtherWallet password. I don't see "forgot password" in MyEtherWallet website. Is this means that I can't change my password anymore? Anyone have suggestions about this matter? Kindly share it to me please. Thanks!
You have private key or Keystore/JSON File? password recover never possible i think. Myetherwallet is not like other wallet in here you can't anything recover.So keep restore in safe place.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
October 10, 2018, 07:58:33 AM
Did you mean you forgot to save your Private key or your JSON file? If you forgot about that maybe you should move on and just forget about that because your wallet can't be accessed anymore.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
October 10, 2018, 07:58:02 AM
I am very sorry to say this, but you have lost your coins forever. ETH is a completely decentralized product, developers will not be able to help you.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
who am I to judge. I only flame
October 10, 2018, 07:56:12 AM
Overall i could say you are fked but maybe this could help you out just a little bit:

https://kb.myetherwallet.com/private-keys-passwords/lost-ethereum-wallet-password.html
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
October 10, 2018, 07:49:07 AM
This is bad for you.  You can forget about this wallet.  Next time, save the key in several places.  Write down the paper and save it on a flash drive.
Activity: 795
October 10, 2018, 07:48:18 AM
You do not need password to have access to your Myetherwallet private key is enough to whatever you wish to do on your account therefore if you meant private key wave to your fund in that wallet
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
October 10, 2018, 07:42:50 AM
You're a goner dude if you properly read the instructions before you opened www.myetherwallet.com it clearly states there that:

Activity: 882
Merit: 110
October 10, 2018, 07:36:02 AM
as far as I know ethereum password you can use the private key, do you save the private key from ethereum? if you do not save private key ethereum you may not be able to restore your password.
Activity: 593
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 07:34:07 AM
Forgot your password on Ethereum, it means you have lost this ETH wallet forever, please mourn.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
ONe Social Network
October 10, 2018, 04:56:12 AM
unfortunately it is, and I also know a lot of examples of when people lost their fortune due to losing their passwords
Activity: 252
October 10, 2018, 04:53:41 AM
If you have a private key, the password is not needed, but if you have not saved your private key, then no one can help you. Unable to unlock it.
Activity: 129
October 10, 2018, 04:49:55 AM
MEW is not reliable now and I recommend to have a really hard password and to change it so often because it will be very safe for your money  I am sure.
Activity: 196
October 02, 2018, 11:29:06 AM
if you mean the secret key, then you can not restore it, unfortunately, there is one option, to inform the administrators who lead the company. about replacing the wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: