Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 158. (Read 167547 times)

legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
Alot of dumping going on with AUR. We could see a massive pump here.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
probably gonna git 20k this time

it did breifly earlier, screw 20k, push it to 30-40k..... good value for money then Cheesy

really it should get close to LTC value, maybe within a few dollars difference.

Ehh, based on my math and assuming adoption/attention on the level of BTC/LTC/DOGE,  it would get to $6-7 per coin.

With that in mind, 50 cents doesn't seem that outrageous for a near-term stable floor, with perhaps $0.80-$1.00 per being the ceiling of the near-term bubble. All just IMO, comparing to other coins - I'm no professional. Either way, I think 50 cents is going to be seen at some point, so investing anywhere in the ranges we're at now are, from my perspective, fantastic positions. There's a lot of attention on this one right now.

0.01btc per maza?  Shocked I can only dream. If we get the sort of attention that auroracoin received, it could very well happen.
legendary
Activity: 882

it did breifly earlier, screw 20k, push it to 30-40k..... good value for money then Cheesy

really it should get close to LTC value, maybe within a few dollars difference.

Ehh, based on my math and assuming adoption/attention on the level of BTC/LTC/DOGE,  it would get to $6-7 per coin.

With that in mind, 50 cents doesn't seem that outrageous for a near-term stable floor, with perhaps $0.80-$1.00 per being the ceiling of the near-term bubble. All just IMO, comparing to other coins - I'm no professional.

i just get the feeling that MZC might follow close to the footsteps of AUR given the hype it hash already recieved and what the coin actually stands for.
legendary
Activity: 882

really it should get close to LTC value, maybe within a few dollars difference. about 0.002000 sat would be a good target to aim for, but probably wishful thinking on my part....
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Holy fuck are those sell orders getting bought up ! Woah
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Big buys coming through on mintpal.

edit: almost back up to to 0.00015 , no volume between sells
Big buys coming through on mintpal.
Activity: 658
Anyone know what's up with mintpal freezing? Nothing is moving and no activity is happening. Is it just on my side?

same here... it's messing up trading.... looks like its going down.. waiting for the next bounce up Smiley

now is the time to buy this coin while you can

Corrections always come after high peaks. It's just the way it goes. And whales need whale food.

Coins are difficult to day trade IMO. You never know when someone influential is going to tweet about MZC or a news item comes out. Big price rises can come after any mention. I've been left behind a few times.

But you can't win them all.

legendary
Activity: 1246

Coins are difficult to day trade IMO. You never know when someone influential is going to tweet about MZC or a news item comes out. Big price rises can come after any mention. I've been left behind a few times.

There is still the WSJ article to come, and even if this is a big pump and dump, it's got a long way to go, no way the whales would let it die this fast after seeing how high and long Aurora got pumped to.
This is definitely gonna be the new Bitcoin. Target price $1000! Buy while you still can.

We'll see about that  Cheesy
Activity: 826
This is definitely gonna be the new Bitcoin. Target price $1000! Buy while you still can.
Activity: 336
maza gonna go up?

Probably tomorrow morning. It's safe to go to bed  Wink

only 8:43 pm here ill be watching all night in califoronia
maza gonna go up?

Probably tomorrow morning. It's safe to go to bed  Wink
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Anyone know what's up with mintpal freezing? Nothing is moving and no activity is happening. Is it just on my side?

same here... it's messing up trading.... looks like its going down.. waiting for the next bounce up Smiley

now is the time to buy this coin while you can

Corrections always come after high peaks. It's just the way it goes. And whales need whale food.
Activity: 826
Shouldn't the currency be cryptobeads?
Activity: 336
Not aware of any issues at the moment, seems to be running smoothly here.

Plenty of trades going through successfully.

I imagine not everything is frozen up. Even if I refresh though I'm not getting anything new. I guess it will pass.

true we will climb back up
Not aware of any issues at the moment, seems to be running smoothly here.

Plenty of trades going through successfully.

I imagine not everything is frozen up. Even if I refresh though I'm not getting anything new. I guess it will pass.
Jump to: