Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 155. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
http://www.multi-pool.eu
http://mzc.multi-pool.eu

WE ARE ALWAYS ONLINE!

DDOS protection and PPLNS!

Come and mine with us!!!

http://mzc.multi-pool.eu
Activity: 210
Can you suggest me some exchange where i can exchange dollars for MZC? Or do you know anyone on forums selling for it.

buy btc and transfer to mintpal

localbitcoins is good for euros getting btc
Activity: 171
Can you suggest me some exchange where i can exchange dollars for MZC? Or do you know anyone on forums selling for it.

At the moment there are no exchanges that offer USD to MZC, you would have to get bitcoin first from somewhere like coinbase.com

How much did you want to buy?  If its not a huge order you may be able to have someone sell some for cash through paypal, skrill, or google wallet
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
whats to stop this coin from getting 51% by ASICS?
you should exchange on mintpal very good exchange , just get btc
Activity: 179
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
Activity: 210
Coin could easily go up 10x. It should actually be at $94 per coin. I mean, why not? Aurora was, and unlike that coin, this is actually(supposedly) being adopted by an entire nation as legal currency. I hope people wake up and recognize that. This is what Bitcoin dreamed of becoming.

Patience it will take some days
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Coin could easily go up 10x. It should actually be at $94 per coin. I mean, why not? Aurora was, and unlike that coin, this is actually(supposedly) being adopted by an entire nation as legal currency. I hope people wake up and recognize that. This is what Bitcoin dreamed of becoming.
I would like to buy Mazacoins please PM me.

go to cryptorush.in 

Lots of scammers here, best bet is to trade on exchange
Activity: 179
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
I would like to buy Mazacoins please PM me.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
I wish I had waited until now to buy more, would have got an extra 30% more

You aren't the only one fren Cheesy  so much volatility, such excitement
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I wish I had waited until now to buy more, would have got an extra 30% more
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
you (not only you, but every of us posting such things) should provide proof links - just not to look like a loud mouth Wink

There was talk about Wall Street Journal article. Would love to see some links/proofs

CryptoDirect ‏@CryptoDirect  23h
Super Secret Insider Trading Tip: If you want cheap MazaCoin get them now before the Wall Street Journal article comes this week.  #MazaCoin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I want to get in on this pump and dump , where can I trade Litecoin for Mazacoin?
Activity: 154
you (not only you, but every of us posting such things) should provide proof links - just not to look like a loud mouth Wink

There was talk about Wall Street Journal article. Would love to see some links/proofs

the only link/proof was someone's tweet who's account has 250 followers https://twitter.com/CryptoDirect

people said that there WILL be an WSJ article,there is not yet .
Activity: 224

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DTC unofficial team
Its being covered by more and more BIG media world-wide, should see 20k in less than 24 hours from now.
Jump to: