Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 184. (Read 167547 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
You know MazaCoin is serious when the Bitcoin hashrate drops  Grin

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DTC unofficial team
Extremely big hype.
(I also want to take part in it  Grin )
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
7BTC 10ksat wall at mintpal gone in 10 minutes...

230 BTC invested in 3 hours, this coin is huge
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
█ Scrooge D Silver █
Mazacoin hit 10.000 Satoshi

Yesterday nobody believe me  Smiley
It go now even higher i think 50.000 Satoshi is not so hard to reach in the next day(s) my opinion.

Right now the coin's growth is too fast, it is too hyped and too pumped.
I understand the people getting psyched, when they discover a new coin, I feel the same way Wink
But it will calm down first and go up from there.
Activity: 350
+800%. Such wow.

+80,000% in a few days once everyone dumps their AUR to jump on the Maza train

Once people realize that AUR's dev has a FAKE NAME they will understand that AUR is a giant f'ing scam. No way to guarantee he wont dump his coins and disappear. We don't even know his name.

This is real. People can feel what is real when they see it, it's instinctive. They will be guided by the "realness" of this non-scam coin, especially after they were immersed in the scammy-ness of AUR.

It just feels scammy. I mined all these coins, now you guys pump your USD into them so they have value and then I'm just going to give them all away. But you don't need to know my real name.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
7BTC 10ksat wall at mintpal gone in 10 minutes...
Activity: 210
+800%. Such wow.

+80,000% in a few days once everyone dumps their AUR to jump on the Maza train
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
legendary
Activity: 1386
7,6 btc buy wall @ 9991 satoshi in this second, its amazing how fast the coin grow.
legendary
There is no resistance from 10.000 satoshi to 20.000 satoshi, it will go 3 times from now to tomorrow about 15 million market cap, now @ 5,5 million
Activity: 462
I repeat:I dont know if this is pump/dump or where it will go, but is OFFICIAL.

Bitcoin is not official.
MZC is official National Currency.

And this is a BIG difference from any other altcoin.

Smiley
Activity: 311
I repeat:I dont know if this is pump/dump or where it will go, but is OFFICIAL.

Bitcoin is not official.
MZC is official National Currency.

And this is a BIG difference from any other altcoin.

legendary
I dont know if this is  pum /dump, the only thing I know, is that MAZACOIN is the FirST OFFICIAL NATIONAL CURRENCY

so,its better than bitcoin,bitcoin is unofficial.

Mazacoin is offical coin.

Is that right? Could you please point us where it's written (statement, contract whatever)? Did nation accept it already?

Read the news around the world about this coin, this Coin is accepted as the FIRST National Currency of CryptoCoin Wordwide.
The 5 million market cap are only the beginning, read the Dev Programm, this Coin is promoted everywhere, also in japanese forums.
Activity: 462
I dont know if this is  pum /dump, the only thing I know, is that MAZACOIN is the FirST OFFICIAL NATIONAL CURRENCY

Is that right? Could you please point us where it's written (statement, contract whatever)? Did nation accept it already?
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/mazacoin-native-american-tribe-adopts-bitcoin-derivative-as-national-currency-9165314.html
Activity: 224

Activity: 168
I dont know if this is  pum /dump, the only thing I know, is that MAZACOIN is the FirST OFFICIAL NATIONAL CURRENCY

Yes. A historic first and a very compelling story to tell the media again and again. http://altcoinherald.com/mazacoin-unique-altcoin-twist-mzc/

The Pine Ridge Reservation is one of the poorest places in the U.S. This coin can serve to empower the people there.
Activity: 311

legendary
Mazacoin hit 10.000 Satoshi

Yesterday nobody believe me  Smiley
It go now even higher i think 50.000 Satoshi is not so hard to reach in the next day(s) my opinion.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Has anyone withdrawn from cryptorush before? How do you send coins to your wallet if it asks you for your email and pass?

It asks for your wallet address and your Cryptorush password.
Jump to: