Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 186. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
can this coin jump to 1$ per coin?

It's worth reading the WhitePaper: http://mazacoin.eu.pn/MazaCoinWhitePaper.pdf

The price predictions in there for the first year are interesting.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

While the supply is scarce, definitely. But now ASIC farms are mining this and supply will be much much higher. 500 million coins @ $1 would mean $500 million market cap. Just think about it.
The number of new coins created daily doesn't change based on hash rate.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501

While the supply is scarce, definitely. But now ASIC farms are mining this and supply will be much much higher. 500 million coins @ $1 would mean $500 million market cap. Just think about it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
AuroraCoin is the only coin where no one said "going to moon" and some of them actually did.

This and every other coin where dogefans come in and claim "going to the moon" never go anywhere. Yes, yes I know some are already looking at 4x-5x profit even at it's current prices, but there will be 500 million coins this year. Come on. Please don't crap on every thread. Or go to r/dogecoin since it is great environment to talk like that.
Activity: 182

Auroracoin has only 100 000 of 10.6 million coins to trade with right now. This will have a bad awakening.

Maza is quite different, but current fair price would be something around 0.00003-0.00006, I would say. Not sure about the long run though. Wink

Price is dropping right now. Good call. Buy in when you think it's a good deal.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
█ Scrooge D Silver █
I would have bought in earlier, now the price looks quite high.. Damn, a few hours late.

Still trading at about 0.0001. This coin is going to jump once the word gets out. Don't miss another auroracoin!

Auroracoin has only 100 000 of 10.6 million coins to trade with right now. This will have a bad awakening.

Maza is quite different, but current fair price would be something around 0.00003-0.00006, I would say. Not sure about the long run though. Wink
Activity: 350
MZC is another shitcoin Grin dont buy this shit Grin

I think someone is waiting on a deposit so he can buy...and doesn't want the price going up in the mean time lol Tongue
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
MZC is another shitcoin Grin dont buy this shit Grin
The MZC gold rush put craptorush.in into maintenance mode. lol Grin

To repeat what was said above, mintpal ftw
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
P2P The Planet!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
I would have bought in earlier, now the price looks quite high.. Damn, a few hours late.

Still trading at about 0.0001. This coin is going to jump once the word gets out. Don't miss another auroracoin!

AUR is crashing soon for two reasons; the dev is most likely a scammer and the "pumpers" are moving to dump mode soon.
Activity: 182

Activity: 70
█ Scrooge D Silver █
Activity: 84
Gotta love the speed of Mintpal... so damn quick, better than cryptsy and cryptorush by miles. Been waiting on deposits there nearly 24 hours! What a joke...

Mintpal FTW!

https://www.mintpal.com/market/MZC/BTC

I don't get these amateurs. They see a coin rises 1,00% twice within a few weeks, yet they keep dumping to get out small change.

This is a good news story of a coin and will make the evening news around the world over the coming weeks. It has real world distribution, use and the very best of intentions.

This is not a $4m pump and dump. This is, IMHO, a $50m - $150m coin this year. That change you are dumping is like, well, buying a fcuking pizza with 10,000 BTC.

Failure to learn from past mistakes, condemns you to shopping at Wal-Mart, like FOREVER.

You can lead a horse to water....

A fool and his money.....

I could go on. However, for us the news is good. When those losers want to sell, oblige them and purchase!

I plan on it, I'm converting 75% of my BTC as we speak.

MZC ----->>> FTW!!!

As was stated above, just wait until this hits the national news. We don't have to explain why our developer uses a fake name, as is the case with AUR. This coin isn't being pumped by a second group of scammers either.

It's so early too...omg...I've been waiting 2 months to get on a train early like this, ride it to the end and build a big ass house on some land out in the woods with a 4 acre fishing pond.  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
9.316 BTC volume already at Mintpal.

Noobs selling into an immature orderbook. Halting some growth. Which is annoying but we will just leave them behind.

Anyone selling right when a coin hits an exchange is retarded unless its at over double market

This right here. You dumb people selling at under .0001. This coin will easily reach .001 within the coming weeks, and even higher after that.

I don't get these amateurs. They see a coin rises 1,00% twice within a few weeks, yet they keep dumping to get out small change.

This is a good news story of a coin and will make the evening news around the world over the coming weeks. It has real world distribution, use and the very best of intentions.

This is not a $4m pump and dump. This is, IMHO, a $50m - $150m coin this year. That change you are dumping is like, well, buying a fcuking pizza with 10,000 BTC.

Failure to learn from past mistakes, condemns you to shopping at Wal-Mart, like FOREVER.
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042
Just recieved btc on cryptorush... now i must send them to mintpal.... oh my.... :-D

Good luck  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Just recieved btc on cryptorush... now i must send them to mintpal.... oh my.... :-D
Jump to: