Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 188. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
OMG, I'm again missed this boat Sad.

It can easily still double. Just look at auroracoin. I am gonna turn my 5 into 10  Grin

Easily double, easily quintuple. We are the boat, let's all get on and ride it up. AUR is a freaking scam anyway. When they bail, guess where they'll go? Well, the ones that have anything left.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
The site's down.Now that I received my deposit I can't buy.

When you refresh the page, make sure your not refreshing an inside page, like the trading page itself, just go to cryptorush.in and refresh a few times, if it doesn't load for 5 seconds stop and reload just the main page, not the long URL of the trading page for the coin itself. That's just how Cloudflare works when your site's being DDoSed by people wanting to buy Maza's.

I just bought 5500 so it's possible. I got a deposit through too in about an hour.

You will have to hit Update Balance and wait for it to refresh the page on the Balances page after your 3+ confirmations. Otherwise you'll have like 6+ confirmations and your balance will be 0

I think it's on one of the balace pages or history pages there too

This coin really needs another exchange. I cant believe it doesnt have one.

Here's the page where you can ask Cryptsy to add it.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000000582
Activity: 462

When you refresh the page, make sure your not refreshing an inside page, like the trading page itself, just go to cryptorush.in and refresh a few times, if it doesn't load for 5 seconds stop and reload just the main page, not the long URL of the trading page for the coin itself. That's just how Cloudflare works when your site's being DDoSed by people wanting to buy Maza's.

I just bought 5500 so it's possible. I got a deposit through too in about an hour.

You will have to hit Update Balance and wait for it to refresh the page on the Balances page after your 3+ confirmations. Otherwise you'll have like 6+ confirmations and your balance will be 0

This coin really needs another exchange. I cant believe it doesnt have one.

It can easily still double. Just look at auroracoin. I am gonna turn my 5 into 10  Grin
Activity: 182
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
craptorush.in is down for me now

and for me

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________
Next Coin Lite - Fair Distribution
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Its even slower than coinedup. I'm trying to buy at the moment but well.. not with good results.
craptorush.in is down for me now
Activity: 140
Activity: 70
█ Scrooge D Silver █
Damn, suddenly so crowdy here. Started mining this a few days ago, now it gets too big, too fast... Hard to mine now. Would have needed a few more days Tongue
I'm also doing that at the moment,waiting for my deposit.

i am waiting for my 5 btc to buy mazacoin. it hasnt hit cryptorush.in with 6 confirms Sad
2 confirmations....Maza here I come!
Activity: 406
Cryptorush is getting hammered from all the aur and maza business.  I'm sure they're loving the huge influx of customer orders and money...but damnit... they should have been more prepared than this.  Upgrade your damn servers!
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
I can't buy because of the site's lag.That's really irritating.
bcd
Activity: 252
Likely to cross 0.00010000 in few hours

looks like we will be crossing 0.00010000 very soon
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Unbelievable, almost up 900% JUST TODAY.

I don't think I've seen a meteoric rise like this in awhile. 

And what's scariest is that it's only on one below mediocre exchange and hasn't even reached 1/100th of it's true market potential.

:O

Its not Unbelieveble, you dont read the facts below?
The 1000% today are nothing, market cap now about 4 million, 50 million is not so hard to reach my opinion, this mean over 100 times more thant today.  Smiley
Activity: 69
man cryptorush is so shitty, Im literally trying to buy maza on cryptorush for half an hour..I still got none. Its fucking incredible.
The site's loading really slow for me.Now I can't even open it.
Jump to: