Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 187. (Read 167547 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

And up 50% since listed ... hahahahahha!

Love Mintpal. Liquidity - massive. $250k volume yesterday on cryptorush will become $2M today volume on Mintpal.

Amazing... site.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
9.316 BTC volume already at Mintpal.

Noobs selling into an immature orderbook. Halting some growth. Which is annoying but we will just leave them behind.

Anyone selling right when a coin hits an exchange is retarded unless its at over double market

This right here. You dumb people selling at under .0001. This coin will easily reach .001 within the coming weeks, and even higher after that.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Noobs selling into an immature orderbook. Halting some growth. Which is annoying but we will just leave them behind.

Anyone selling right when a coin hits an exchange is retarded unless its at over double market
Activity: 168
If you're still holding auroracoin, dump all your earnings into mazacoin right now to earn some serious money. Auroracoin has officially peaked, but mazacoin is looking toward $1 or more.
Activity: 126
http://www.multi-pool.eu
http://mza.multi-pool.eu

WE ALWAYS ONLINE!

DDOS protection and PPLNS!

Come and mine with us!!!

http://mza.multi-pool.eu
Activity: 168
Activity: 350
I knew mintpal would add it today, but I didn't think it would be this soon. I just sent my btc from mintpal to slow ass craptorush.
Activity: 462
Cant wait get my BTC to mintpal.com fast enough. I WANT MORE MZC!!!
Bought 5000 when they were trading at 3800. Holding out for .001 bitcoin per maza but we'll see where this goes. The sell walls are coming up strong, but this sounds like the most popular coin no one has heard of yet. And when they do hear about it... Grin
Activity: 350
The east coast is waking up, and my btc is STILL not yet in cryptorush.

Mine took about 1.5 hours. Maybe 2.

AUR is slowing down now, supposedly that is what was causing their site to go down. The site seems more responsive so hopefully things will come through. The price will jump throughout the day as people find out more about MZC and where to buy it
Activity: 322
The east coast is waking up, and my btc is STILL not yet in cryptorush.
Activity: 280
MineBig - excellent pool, but unconfirmed balance stays for hours. No coins confirmed yet, and I've been mining for the last 7h

Looking good for me now....the pool had to get caught up in the race....the network was huge....this is one of the best pool companies in the biz...if not the best.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
They should schedule an airdrop like Aurora so that all Lakotas have some MZC, could be done from the national reserves. With the price rising, they'll be able to distribute some real money without depleting their store. . . A sovereign decentralized crypto currency in the heart of America the land of inflation, holy crap this could be huge!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Oh my .... please we need bigger exchange.... cryptorush can't swallow it  Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
Ok, I'm give it a try  Wink

OMG, I'm again missed this boat Sad.

It can easily still double. Just look at auroracoin. I am gonna turn my 5 into 10  Grin

Easily double, easily quintuple. We are the boat, let's all get on and ride it up. AUR is a freaking scam anyway. When they bail, guess where they'll go? Well, the ones that have anything left.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

It can easily still double. Just look at auroracoin. I am gonna turn my 5 into 10  Grin

Easily double, easily quintuple. We are the boat, let's all get on and ride it up. AUR is a freaking scam anyway. When they bail, guess where they'll go? Well, the ones that have anything left.
I am really scared of what's going to happen when the aurora train moves to maza...

The cryptorush website will crash... It happened a minute ago  Grin
Activity: 322

I am really scared of what's going to happen when the aurora train moves to maza...
Jump to: