Pages:
Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 33. (Read 167545 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
The main reason why i  think this coin is complete shit and dead, is because i need to get some cheaper.

So fuck mazacoin, it sucks. Please lower price for me. Thanks.

I saw written on a bathroom wall that there was no premine and its all a scam!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The main reason why i  think this coin is complete shit and dead, is because i need to get some cheaper.

I can respect this. Let the spice flow eh?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
moOo
The main reason why i  think this coin is complete shit and dead, is because i need to get some cheaper.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Use common sense, if this coin was officially dead would we still see so many users coming on to gloat? They'd move on to pumping the next coin based off a zombie, cartoon character or actor.

This.

Thanks Bitranger. That's why I'm here. Lakotas believe in the right things. . .and I hope this can help them.

edit: I'd like to get rich while that happens. . .
Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
I would again strongly advise for people to not sell your coins into these scum bags and FUD spreaders for peanuts. Why would you anyways? Take a couple days off, a week, a month and then thank me later. Tree's don't grow overnight. Patience is a virtue.
this words make me feel better  Smiley
Activity: 140
So if you actually rad that article by the Native Sun it says this

“There has been no action taken by the council to approve of a new currency. The economic development office gave a letter of support to Harris to continue to research the industry and that was it. As far as it being an official currency of the tribe that is not true at all. Any action like that would need to go through the council,” said President Brewer.

So they are completely aware of it and he had support from the economic development office. So they know they just haven't said yes for certain. Could this be due to the fact that Perhaps the F.B.I is spreading the same kind of fud these douchbags are? Or maybe they work for the NSA/FBI? Otherwise this link is just saying everything else that has already been said about the currency.

So douche bags take your FUD else ware!

I also want to say I was not against a pump but on Crypto Rush it would be a mess that site is a mess...

The dev is from Canada moron.   So run along and get some more tweets and come back again.  This guy is just trying to drive the price lower and lower, so him and his crew of nobody's can try and drive the price up later.   Put this guy on Ignore and move on. Nothing he says is true.

Thanks... Could have swore I already did ignore him actually, some of its been pretty offensive.
Activity: 236
If I were the holder of the MZC premine right now. I'd be staying quiet also and buying as many coins as possible, and telling my friends to buy them. . . . But at the same time convincing the tribal chiefs that an "official" statement from them could bring the value of the premine into the hundreds of millions. After everyone has invested, release some big news, and watch their holdings skyrocket. Before the recent price jump there was much more speculation that this could work, but now its clear adoption will be worth a fortune so its worth taking a pause and getting some more money in.

Don't be naive. The chiefs won't risk endorsing this as their own coin and risk losing the government subsidies.

25mil coins is peanuts to them to even bother consider it.

Not to mention the fact that they see it already as "Scam" coin perpetrated by "white" folks.

The guy behind this coin is not Payu but an Irish dude running a mining operation that goes by nick "Pirate".

Payu is just the cover for this scammy operation. Payu is the patsy.

-I'm no expert on Lakotas, but if they're anything like the natives here in Canada, they have far more taken from their lands every year than they get back in subsidies- and they know it.... All that dependence leaves them in poverty. This is why I happily see natives at every single protest out there.

-Its 2X25mil and if MZC went where AUR went thats a half billion, they'd probably be interested.

-"They", come on, you're speaking for 100,000 people are you? Also that's a bit racist, you really think there's no one out there who's native and into bitcoin?

-Is that based on the email someone sent someone else? Sure, I'm not convinced - and why hasn't he sold any premine?

-Sounds good but is that also based on some email no one can read?

So what you're on here to call me names and save me some money right? Thanks man, awesome!

legendary
Activity: 801
somebody start an extra no pre-mine PAYUCOIN plz for the native americans thankyouuu
If I were the holder of the MZC premine right now. I'd be staying quiet also and buying as many coins as possible, and telling my friends to buy them. . . . But at the same time convincing the tribal chiefs that an "official" statement from them could bring the value of the premine into the hundreds of millions. After everyone has invested, release some big news, and watch their holdings skyrocket. Before the recent price jump there was much more speculation that this could work, but now its clear adoption will be worth a fortune so its worth taking a pause and getting some more money in.

Don't be naive. The chiefs won't risk endorsing this as their own coin and risk losing the government subsidies.

Not to mention the fact that they see it already as "Scam" coin perpetrated by "white" folks.

The guy behind this coin is not Payu but an Irish dude running a mining operation that goes by nick "Pirate".

-I'm no expert on Lakotas, but if they're anything like the natives here in Canada, they have far more taken from their lands every year than they get back in subsidies- and they know it.... All that dependence leaves them in poverty. This is why I happily see natives at every single protest out there.

-Its 2X25mil and if MZC went where AUR went thats a half billion, they'd probably be interested.

-"They", come on, you're speaking for 100,000 people are you? Also that's a bit racist, you really think there's no one out there who's native and into bitcoin?

-Is that based on the email someone sent someone else? Sure, I'm not convinced - and why hasn't he sold any premine?

-Sounds good but is that also based on some email no one can read?

So what you're on here to call me names and save me some money right? Thanks man, awesome!
How is there a scam being implied in those email excerpts?

Irish dude running mining operation wants to launch coin with a gimmick and thought about using this Oyate Payu dude as a front for his branded coin,
trying as best as he can to make it look legit and associate himself with the project, even though he's totally disconnected.

Payu is savvy financial guy and decides to play along for cut of the profits and be the front of the operation, but the scam gets exposed for the fraud that it is.

Scam consisted in putting together an elaborate show to fool people.

This is why Payu refused the interview with the Indian newspaper, that it would have risked exposing him as a fraudster.

ROTFLMFAO..He will interview with the WSJ thats not good enough?
legendary
Can't believe you guys still thinks that he is going to dump the premined coins and run away with everybodies money? Considering everybody knows ho he is, he would have to use that money to hide somewhere in the mountains for the rest of his life. Not worth it!

To The Mooooon!

ie. thats where he'ds have to hide.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Can't believe you guys still thinks that he is going to dump the premined coins and run away with everybodies money? Considering everybody knows ho he is, he would have to use that money to hide somewhere in the mountains for the rest of his life. Not worth it!
Activity: 238

The dev is from Canada moron.   So run along and get some more tweets and come back again.  This guy is just trying to drive the price lower and lower, so him and his crew of nobody's can try and drive the price up later.   Put this guy on Ignore and move on. Nothing he says is true.
Activity: 294

Irish dude running mining operation wants to launch coin with a gimmick and thought about using this Oyate Payu dude as a front for his branded coin,
trying as best as he can to make it look legit and associate himself with the project, even though he's totally disconnected.

Payu is savvy financial guy and decides to play along for cut of the profits and be the front of the operation, but the scam gets exposed for the fraud that it is.

Scam consisted in putting together an elaborate show to fool people.

This is why Payu refused the interview with the Indian newspaper, that it would have risked exposing him as a fraudster.
legendary

Ok well the clips from before don't sway me either way...
""When I read about Payu Harris and the BTC Oyate Project I had a sort of epiphany"
So it wasn't written from Payu someone else ye who? I don't even know where this [email protected] is i've seen plenty of other contact e-mails.

Pirate is behind it ok... hows he scamming explain a little? ...
Activity: 350
Activity: 294

Pages:
Jump to: