Pages:
Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 34. (Read 167545 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
I'm not actually smoking pot lol , what I am asking is on the twitter account where the guy claims to have email proof that maza is a scam, he posted a header to an email, but no content. Did I miss something, why does he think that implies some scam?

Don't worry, he's fucked up.

He can't post the e-mail because it was sent in confidence, he plucked the wrong excuse out of the air considering he just flat out said "owner told me it was a scam". Self defeat moar.

He posted excerpts from the email:

BitcoinSachs @BitcoinSachs
Excerpt "When I read about Payu Harris and the BTC Oyate Project I had a sort of epiphany"

excerpt "I will be wholly incapable of future releases. MazaCoin deserves better"

excerpt "They are not "my" people"

describes self as "white irish hacker who owns a small Crypto mining company"

Excerpt "I have gone to great lengths to try and spiritually "link" MazaCoin to the people"

Check the date stamp. I won't widely release this email as it was sent in confidence, but a few have read it. pic.twitter.com/1Nc3wCpxDH

@JuicyGrabs @VonBaronTrading @altcoinsking @joeyg1113 @TConspiracyChef

Was emailed by the creator, it's one elaborate scam

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
If I were the holder of the MZC premine right now. I'd be staying quiet also and buying as many coins as possible, and telling my friends to buy them. . . . But at the same time convincing the tribal chiefs that an "official" statement from them could bring the value of the premine into the hundreds of millions. After everyone has invested, release some big news, and watch their holdings skyrocket. Before the recent price jump there was much more speculation that this could work, but now its clear adoption will be worth a fortune so its worth taking a pause and getting some more money in.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I'm not actually smoking pot lol , what I am asking is on the twitter account where the guy claims to have email proof that maza is a scam, he posted a header to an email, but no content. Did I miss something, why does he think that implies some scam?

He can't post the e-mail because it was sent in confidence, he plucked the wrong excuse out of the air considering he just flat out said "owner told me it was a scam". Self defeat moar.

He posted excerpts from the email:

Excerpt "When I read about Payu Harris and the BTC Oyate Project I had a sort of epiphany"

excerpt "I will be wholly incapable of future releases. MazaCoin deserves better"

excerpt "They are not "my" people"

describes self as "white irish hacker who owns a small Crypto mining company"

Excerpt "I have gone to great lengths to try and spiritually "link" MazaCoin to the people"

Check the date stamp. I won't widely release this email as it was sent in confidence, but a few have read it. pic.twitter.com/1Nc3wCpxDH

@JuicyGrabs @VonBaronTrading @altcoinsking @joeyg1113 @TConspiracyChef

Was emailed by the creator, it's one elaborate scam
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
MazaCoin ‏@MazaCoin  18m
A screen shot of our soon to be released MazaCoin Mac OS Wallet/Client. | #MazaCoin #AltCoin pic.twitter.com/B68aSJjaYS

And we discover the source of the extreme FUD over the last 30 minutes! Should check their official more often than these fucking whales.
A screen shot of our soon to be released MazaCoin Mac OS Wallet/Client. | #MazaCoin #AltCoin pic.twitter.com/B68aSJjaY

legendary

Activity: 350
how does he post it's a scam, then say he can't post the full e-mail as it was sent in confidence.

Award for the dumbest whale goes to

This is FUD
For the cheap coins
Everyone is going wild for them right now.
[/quote

It would surprise you how many greenhorns fall for that chit!
I would again strongly advise for people to not sell your coins into these scum bags and FUD spreaders for peanuts. Why would you anyways? Take a couple days off, a week, a month and then thank me later. Tree's don't grow overnight. Patience is a virtue.
[/quote

legendary
how does he post it's a scam, then say he can't post the full e-mail as it was sent in confidence.

This is FUD
For the cheap coins

Am I stoned or was that just an email header from maza to zeta last Jan.  This project started in Nov. That is not a secret.

Come again? take the joint out of your mouth and then speak chief.
We are going to make it true. Cmon people!!
LOL! Troll account is trollin'!

You guys know about TakeiCoin? Named after Lt. Sulu? Well he won't give permission to use his name for the coin so the developers have to change it and relaunch it. It died a slow death and then....

It went back to the moon! AFTER he whales cornered the market of course.

Same will happen with MazaCoin so stop arguing with the FUD Spreaders and just HODL!

Right... What happened to Coyne coin after they got sued?

This blogger had this to say about Mazacoin
https://twitter.com/BitcoinSachs/status/442486855703855104

Yeah and who the hell is he? What validity does he have in his claims? He magically has an "email from the dev", lol yeah right Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/BitcoinSachs/status/442488295134466048/photo/1

Lmao I saw that and honestly get the fuck out of here. ANYONE can get a reply from the development team on anything including updates.

They are Scalpers all of them IMO..
Activity: 434
Anyone having the issue with mazacoind taking forever to reply to RPC commands, a fix was provided here: http://cryptominers.freeforums.org/post232.html#p232

This is FUD
For the cheap coins

Am I stoned or was that just an email header from maza to zeta last Jan.  This project started in Nov. That is not a secret.

legendary

This is FUD
For the cheap coins
Activity: 126
I would again strongly advise for people to not sell your coins into these scum bags and FUD spreaders for peanuts. Why would you anyways? Take a couple days off, a week, a month and then thank me later. Tree's don't grow overnight. Patience is a virtue.
was zeta a scam or something? And so what, did maza have a @mail.com account or did someone just make it up? Did I miss something or was there no content, just an email sent from maza to zeta in Jan? Why the hell do I care about that?
legendary
Activity: 1246
I trust a guy with the username "BitcoinSachs" as much as I trust Goldman Sachs.
Activity: 126
We are going to make it true. Cmon people!!
LOL! Troll account is trollin'!

You guys know about TakeiCoin? Named after Lt. Sulu? Well he won't give permission to use his name for the coin so the developers have to change it and relaunch it. It died a slow death and then....

It went back to the moon! AFTER he whales cornered the market of course.

Same will happen with MazaCoin so stop arguing with the FUD Spreaders and just HODL!

Right... What happened to Coyne coin after they got sued?

This blogger had this to say about Mazacoin
https://twitter.com/BitcoinSachs/status/442486855703855104

Yeah and who the hell is he? What validity does he have in his claims? He magically has an "email from the dev", lol yeah right Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/BitcoinSachs/status/442488295134466048/photo/1

Lmao I saw that and honestly get the fuck out of here. ANYONE can get a reply from the development team on anything including updates.
I am going to now re-enter the MZC market.  Brought some BTC into cryptsy and eating up all this cheap MZC Cheesy. More arriving soon.

Shhhhhhhh i been buying all day..not to loud,,,,anything under 0.00005 is a GIFT@@!!

A poisoned gift from Satan.

Pages:
Jump to: