Pages:
Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 32. (Read 167545 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Im organizing a pump 18:00 PM CET AKA 7H from now AT https://webchat.quakenet.org/ #18PMPUMP.
Pump will be done at https://www.mintpal.com/ so get your mzc while their cheap!
Together we can become a big whale! lets do it

Don't fall for this shit!
What do you mean "this shit?"
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The main reason why i  think this coin is complete shit and dead, is because i need to get some cheaper.

So fuck mazacoin, it sucks. Please lower price for me. Thanks.

I can respect this. Let the spice flow eh?

Dunecoin?

“I must not fear. Fear is the coin-killer. Fear is the little-dump that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only profits will remain.”
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Im organizing a pump 18:00 PM CET AKA 7H from now AT https://webchat.quakenet.org/ #18PMPUMP.
Pump will be done at https://www.mintpal.com/ so get your mzc while their cheap!

Don't fall for this shit!
Activity: 7
Im organizing a pump 18:00 PM CET AKA 7H from now AT https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net #18PMPUMP
legendary
Activity: 1288
A screen shot of our soon to be released MazaCoin Mac OS Wallet/Client. | #MazaCoin #AltCoin pic.twitter.com/B68aSJjaY

This is great Grin. I even remember trolls saying the dev abandoned MAZA and the twitter page, clearly they're wrong.

Looks nice.

Shame people here can't stop bitching, they might realize that this is not be a scam.

Oh well, they bitch and moan, then the price keeps dropping.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
A screen shot of our soon to be released MazaCoin Mac OS Wallet/Client. | #MazaCoin #AltCoin pic.twitter.com/B68aSJjaY

This is great Grin. I even remember trolls saying the dev abandoned MAZA and the twitter page, clearly they're wrong.
Activity: 778
if the devs are really scamming us then what do you think they will do when the pump from the whales begins?
will the devs dump there reserves?

Till now they did not sell a coin from the premine. Don't believe everything they say here. Google your self. Google not only mazacoin. Google for people and such. Your suprisded how much you would find out. I am not sellling and even bought some more. But dont do what i do. Research :d

I can no where find the amount of the premine and an open ledger. Anyone knows?
Activity: 42
read previous posts there is a wealth of information
Activity: 14
any new word on the free lakota bank situation? from what ive read they supposedly were having folks invest in silver that didnt exist. they were never charged so i dont know if these claims had any truth to them. just wondering what others know...
i went all in all my mining profits into mazacoin and bitshares

im not a gambling man but it is what  it is

hope this pays off wish me luck Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Just a reminder, i'm holding the 20k that i bought at 2.5k. Made my profit already from mazacoin pump, so now i'm holding and dismiss this one as a loss. And guess what, i'm relaxed about the price because of it.

Grin
volume charts on cryptorush and cryptsy are really low

all new mined coins are going straight to douchebags hands

how long will this last
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
I will depart you with this thought

Mazacoin is injecting approx 1.4 million coins a day into the market due to mining

someone is sucking those up and the price is holding up pretty good!.

We have ONLY been on cryptsy 2 days and the word is spreading fast!.

If tribal leaders confirm that it's the real deal it's going to grow like crazy. At this point there are some mixed messages. I'm sure plenty of people around the world would want to support the Lakota people if they could.
Activity: 236
I will depart you with this thought

Mazacoin is injecting approx 1.4 million coins a day into the market due to mining

someone is sucking those up and the price is holding up pretty good!.

We have ONLY been on cryptsy 2 days and the word is spreading fast!.

legendary
Activity: 801
What are your expectations of mazacoin? Where do you guys think that we will be one month fronm now? Just asking the question, could be fun going back later and see how right people were.

It has a better chance of being somewhere completely outrageous in a month more than any other coin. Hence all the bullshit flying around for cheap coin.

I haven't read any altcoin being properly introduced into anything in the real world yet or any larger of a chance than Mazacoin, which ticks all the boxes and solves so so much for the Native Americans.
legendary
The main reason why i  think this coin is complete shit and dead, is because i need to get some cheaper.

Dunecoin?

Let's do it and hire the best lawyers in America.

Are any of the writers/actors/directors still alive?
Activity: 28
What are your expectations of mazacoin? Where do you guys think that we will be one month fronm now? Just asking the question, could be fun going back later and see how right people were.
Activity: 238

Dunecoin?

Let's do it and hire the best lawyers in America.
legendary

Dunecoin?
Pages:
Jump to: