Pages:
Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 61. (Read 167545 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Check the IRC on CRyptsy....who knows? edited to reflect the fact that I don't freaking know what they are saying
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I have it on good sources. A hooker who blew one of the pumpers today said it was definitely going to be MZC pumped at 6pm est.

So there you have it. get it now or regret it.

lol irc
Activity: 98
i bought about 20k mzc at 16k, what i mmust to do? get out or hold ?  Sad  Cry

Hold for another half hour or so, at least.  Smiley

Activity: 476
moOo
I have it on good sources. A hooker who blew one of the pumpers today said it was definitely going to be MZC pumped at 6pm est.

So there you have it. get it now or regret it.
Sell me. I pay 500 satoshis each.

I pay 501! MCjyvYRx3u1Q7pJLjEAP5Uj6bSVgByZcxM
Activity: 48
Sell me. I pay 500 satoshis each.
Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
i bought about 20k mzc at 16k, what i mmust to do? get out or hold ?  Sad  Cry
Activity: 46
It bought 400 k when it was under 1000 satoshis. I will not sell any at all this month.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Is it necessary to move coins to Cryptsy? Will Mintpal prices reflect the pump?

Forget pumps. The real money on MZC is made from the constant fluctuations. Buy in at a decent price (4200-4400) and get out fast when it spikes up (4600-4800).

Do it enough and you won't need whales and all their pumping to make great money.  Grin
Activity: 48
If somebody pumps this coin then yes. Price will rise at mintpal also but there might be a lot smaller volume.
Is it necessary to move coins to Cryptsy? Will Mintpal prices reflect the pump?
Activity: 656
Merit: 500

So large news websites just fell for the lie. Source?

Are you kidding, what do they care?

They didn't even check it out, they liked the story, ran it and it will never see the light of day again.

I'm the source, I worked for various national newspapers, on the front-line, for over 20 years.
So large news websites just fell for the lie. Source?
Well to be fair yes, most of them DO get the story wrong more often times then not.

Suuuuuuure

Your naivety is quite touching....... very, very sweet.

hate to say it, but it looks like maza is kill. I don't understand, with all the press and an article in the wall street journal, you'd think this thing would have taken off by now. Also, what the fugg is this??

http://indianz.com/News/2014/012781.asp

The crazy world we live in  Grin
Activity: 134
hate to say it, but it looks like maza is kill. I don't understand, with all the press and an article in the wall street journal, you'd think this thing would have taken off by now. Also, what the fugg is this??

http://indianz.com/News/2014/012781.asp

Lol @ whales trying to create new accounts and fool us.

This is the first post of this guy  Grin

I wish BTCtalk never removed the newbie restriction

Someone is paranoid. I wish there were whales that were trying that hard, because that would mean that there is going to be another pump coming soon. I'm holding right now too, I'm just trying to be realistic. I've been following the maza thread at 4chan /biz/ for the last few days and they put a link for this thread and that one is dying. I was hoping to get opinions, or hopefully someone has an explanation on the article or disprove it. not everyone with a new account is a whale or a shill or a spammer.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
The whales are patient and probably tired after the aurora pump n dump
Just wait
Hrmm...big dump

2014-03-07 17:01:53   Sell   0.00004128   73606.47907015   3.03847546
Activity: 168
The Crypto Trader
‏@thecryptotrader
85 minutes to go! People joining the iRC-chat like never before. https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.altcoinweb.com:+6697/#6pmestpump

This guys 'pump' of Zccoin last night was nothing. Don't waste your time. He won't be able to pump MZC.
Activity: 476
moOo
coins going to crash when they pump something else.

The Crypto Trader
‏@thecryptotrader
85 minutes to go! People joining the iRC-chat like never before. https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.altcoinweb.com:+6697/#6pmestpump
Pages:
Jump to: