Pages:
Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 56. (Read 167545 times)

legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
Maybe anonymous pirate IS Bryan Brewer! >.<

Hardly the statements a nation's president would make:

https://twitter.com/CryptoDirect/status/441664811374768128

CryptoDirect ‏@CryptoDirect

@maxkeiser Let that stupid bitch show up at my door. She won't have to worry about cops, she'll be dealing with my big dog & bigger shotgun.

How to not get sarcasm: by Herp.

These comments were made by @CryptoDirect (aka pirate in that chat) https://twitter.com/CryptoDirect/status/441664811374768128

Hardly comments worthy of someone leading development for such project.

Let that stupid bitch show up at my door. She won't have to worry about cops, she'll be dealing with my big dog & bigger shotgun.
Yeah, they were directed at that journalist who unmasked "Dorian Nakamoto" but still? Stupid and irresponsible.

I guess you don't read what many people even in full public view say sometimes. This guy is obviously a far cry from presidency but then again hes a techy dev on the coin, I'm glad he has a personality and is actually posting on his twitter. If you judge a coin by what language the backroom devs post go right ahead, it's the devs and cryptos with no personality that you want to watch out for.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Yes, that was me in the chat. I'm not sure what to think about all those bold claims. In the moment you just have to say "wow!" but ever since this latest controversy about the Lakota people being out of the blue about all of this, @Mazacoin "suddenly" disappeared and stopped tweeting and replying to people confronting him about the article.

Yeah, both @mazacoin and @CryptoDirect (the pirate) stopped all tweets few hours ago when the news about them not being supported by the tribe officials was released. Not a good sign.

From the Forbes article: "Payu Harris, an unmarried 38-year-old father of one, is a web developer, digital currency trader and activist who can trace his ancestry back to the Northern Cheyenne..."

I'm starting to think that AnonymousPirate found Payu or knew him already and thought he'd be a great face for MazaCoin. All this news about the Lakota tribe being completely in the dark sends up a HUGE red flag for me personally. Glad I got out when I did, only wish it could have been while we were up at 17,000  Cry I could've made 1 bitcoin off of this pump and dump but I made .32 instead. Not bad considering I put .2 into maza to begin with.

Completely done with this coin. I still have high hopes for crypto but at this point I'm extremely wary about throwing money at any new altcoins. I don't have the brains nor the balls to play the daytrading game, and since pretty much every new altcoin is either DOA or going nowhere or another pump and dump, I'm just going to step back and examine which coins have the potential for actual use in sending money as crypto was originally intended.

I know most all of you are here to make a quick buck, but the truth is you could probably make more money just getting a day job and putting some cash into your savings each week. Sure you lose out on the potential to increase your investment ten fold, but you also eliminate all the risk of losing your money, too. I'll keep an eye on interesting things in the crypto world, and keep a little bit of cash in bitcoin (and maybe peercoin), but for the most part I am calling it quits on the altcoin game. Too many losers, too few winners, and way too much deluded thinking. I got screwed on USDe, TopCoin, Rabbitcoin, and now MazaCoin, so I know when to fold.

Best of luck to all of you in actually trying to make some money. The only real winners here are the pump and dump altcoin devs, and the whales, who continue to suck up our money and manipulate us to their advantage. You're most likely never going to get rich from crypto. It's been fun. I'm out.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

@maxkeiser Let that stupid bitch show up at my door. She won't have to worry about cops, she'll be dealing with my big dog & bigger shotgun.

These comments were made by @CryptoDirect (aka pirate in that chat) https://twitter.com/CryptoDirect/status/441664811374768128

Hardly comments worthy of someone leading development for such project.

Let that stupid bitch show up at my door. She won't have to worry about cops, she'll be dealing with my big dog & bigger shotgun.
Yeah, they were directed at that journalist who unmasked "Dorian Nakamoto" but still? Stupid and irresponsible.
Activity: 126
Still buying up from 4-5 Grin. Don't see it going any lower with huge potential.
legendary

Activity: 322
AnonymousPirate certainly had grandiose ideas when I talked to him. Whether or not he was talking about of his ass remains to be seen. He unloaded a ton of information on me in that chat. There are things that throw up red flags for me, but there other things that don't. I don't know what to think anymore, really. I'm just as much on the fence as you are. Not a good place to be.
Who exactly is Payu Harris?
Allow me to help: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=payu+harris
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

haha keiser
Sold at 5700 since I knew this was trending downward. Standard protocol with new coins on cryptsy. Might pick some up again if it dips down to 1000.

I'm starting to wonder how trustworthy some unseen guy named "AnonymousPirate" is. Where did this guy Payu Harris come from all of a sudden? The toughest part about maza is that it could equally be a huge pump and dump scam or it could be a real effort to legitimize cryptocurrencies. It's very difficult to tell at this point.

I keep seeing lots of retweets about Maza, including some from the infamous Max Keiser. It's hard to imagine such a vocal figure as Payu doing all this networking about mazacoin just to shill it.

I have never been so on the fence about a coin before. At this point in this game it's hard to tell which coins are legit and which are just blatant pump and dumps. Ultimately I find it hard to believe that a three-person team would commit to all this effort just for their new currency to get listed on mintpal, hit its peak, then peak again on cryptsy and die immediately afterward.

I know we've had 140 pages of discussion, which is phenomenal considering the age of this coin, but I want to know all of your thoughts right now. Is MazaCoin a legitimate effort or is it just an elaborate pump and dump scheme? Only time will tell.

AnonymousPirate certainly had grandiose ideas when I talked to him. Whether or not he was talking about of his ass remains to be seen. He unloaded a ton of information on me in that chat. There are things that throw up red flags for me, but there other things that don't. I don't know what to think anymore, really. I'm just as much on the fence as you are. Not a good place to be.

So you were in the guy in this chat? neuroMode?

I agree the bold claims are all over the place and the one about Payu becoming the Lakota Nation president takes the cake. It does raise some red flags unfortunately.

Yes, that was me in the chat. I'm not sure what to think about all those bold claims. In the moment you just have to say "wow!" but ever since this latest controversy about the Lakota people being out of the blue about all of this, @Mazacoin "suddenly" disappeared and stopped tweeting and replying to people confronting him about the article.

Yeah, both @mazacoin and @CryptoDirect (the pirate) stopped all tweets few hours ago when the news about them not being supported by the tribe officials was released. Not a good sign.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
can someone explain something for me I don't under stand yet .. people say these coins are not based on fiat currency but there based on bitcoins price and bitcoins price is based on the dollar ...and im not seeing something. I no they have a limit to how many can be made but what if the dollar does fall what happens then? how will pricing on them be then? will they still be bitcoins are worth this many dollars ? im guessing the term dollar wouldn't even be used any more .. but its not like bitcoins are based on gold . so isn't really a made up fiat currency to . I just don't get it
Activity: 448
Sold at 5700 since I knew this was trending downward. Standard protocol with new coins on cryptsy. Might pick some up again if it dips down to 1000.

I'm starting to wonder how trustworthy some unseen guy named "AnonymousPirate" is. Where did this guy Payu Harris come from all of a sudden? The toughest part about maza is that it could equally be a huge pump and dump scam or it could be a real effort to legitimize cryptocurrencies. It's very difficult to tell at this point.

I keep seeing lots of retweets about Maza, including some from the infamous Max Keiser. It's hard to imagine such a vocal figure as Payu doing all this networking about mazacoin just to shill it.

I have never been so on the fence about a coin before. At this point in this game it's hard to tell which coins are legit and which are just blatant pump and dumps. Ultimately I find it hard to believe that a three-person team would commit to all this effort just for their new currency to get listed on mintpal, hit its peak, then peak again on cryptsy and die immediately afterward.

I know we've had 140 pages of discussion, which is phenomenal considering the age of this coin, but I want to know all of your thoughts right now. Is MazaCoin a legitimate effort or is it just an elaborate pump and dump scheme? Only time will tell.

I agree the bold claims are all over the place and the one about Payu becoming the Lakota Nation president takes the cake. It does raise some red flags unfortunately.

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Brave words from a hacktivist that cares about impoverished tribal nations!

This doesn't give me any more confidence in maza. Stranger things have happened, but from what I read of the irc chat, AnonymousPirate seems to have his head in the clouds.

Who exactly is Payu Harris? And why should I buy maza when I could just put my money into peercoin or some other already established coin? This flooding of new coins will drown the market soon if they keep on coming. To release a new coin at this point, it would have to do something revolutionary that no other coin currently does.

I'm a bit worried that every crypto, right up to bitcoin, is just a game of greater fool. Tulip mania for the 21st century. That's not to say the idea of bitcoin isn't valuable, because there should be a decentralized method of sending money directly to anyone anywhere in the world in a matter of minutes. And if bitcoin solves this dilemma already, then what's the point of these hundreds of other coins?

People are going to get exhausted of seeing five new coins every week, and most of those people are just going to gravitate back to bitcoin and some of the other "first cryptos" and drop all of these altcoins entirely.

This anonymous pirate is a guy who's into crypto mining, according to his own words, so he's some techy guy. Can't be a politician I'd say.

It's the owner of this twitter account https://twitter.com/CryptoDirect
legendary
legendary

Do some research dude, you think Payu Harris came out of nowhere? Research first, then post opinion. It's useless to everyone the other way around.

Activity: 448

Pages:
Jump to: