Pages:
Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 64. (Read 167545 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I'm in on maza anyway regardless, but I posted a series of tweets from some cryptsypump account a page or two back that basically spelled out "Hey We Are Pumping Maza Fri"

Remember, all the pump tweet accounts (I hate twitter but that's how they communicate apparently) all of them have been saying All the big whales are pumping one coin. Lots of signs pointing to maza.

edit: what I was saying is that would explain the forced low prices, getting all their friends positioned. They don't all have 10,000 Bitcoins to play with.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 210
I think there's something going on with this far greater than we can imagine

Who would be so determined to keep the coin at such a low value when people clearly want to buy it

2014-03-07 20:19:20   SELL   0.00005350   0.20000000   0.00001070
2014-03-07 20:19:17   SELL   0.00005350   0.20000000   0.00001070
2014-03-07 20:19:13   SELL   0.00005350   0.20000000   0.00001070

WHY Huh

Surely enough has been bought to allow the coin to rise in price for a dump and make stupid profits, 2 days this has been going on ?

I'm calling government manipulation here
Activity: 288
Strong support at .4100..., which has been the case for a couple days now.

IMO, it's a good time to get in for the next leg up.....

5800 now... Is anyone following my advice? Smiley
Activity: 378
Embrace change
You guys should ignore him like me, all I see is "user ignored" every time they post. If we all do it they will only be talking to themselves.
+11, it was stupid to even listen for them. Now I see many of "user ignored" posts, lol . Still there is many good posts at this thread which is worth and nice to read, not only these trolls.
Activity: 339
Merit: 251
Think we might have a pump going there, something woke the mzc market up  Shocked
You guys should ignore him like me, all I see is "user ignored" every time they post. If we all do it they will only be talking to themselves.
Activity: 294
FUD is one thing, but I think being a nasty slimy bigot is going a bit to far.

Everyone has their limits. Looks like your limits are constricted to being a slutty housewife and taking the bait from trolls.

How do you starve an Indian?

Hide his unemployment check under his work boots.

Disgusting display of racism. Shame!
guys I can't sleep, twitter is keeping me up with rumors., the price has jumped.

Nietrol ‏@Nietrol  5m
#mazacoin pump has started...
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Everyone has their limits. Looks like your limits are constricted to being a slutty housewife and taking the bait from trolls.

Not funny, get back under your bridge... see what I did there... that's a proper joke.
Activity: 420

Activity: 294
[23:41] <@AnonymousPirate> The MazaCoin Tribal Trust was designed to support as many as a quarter million people if managed correctly. We have a standing offer open to the Grassland Tribes right now that if they grant us a decree making us their sovereign currency we will admit them to a sort of compact and give their Tribal members full perpetual grants just like the Lakota
[23:41] <@AnonymousPirate> .
[23:42] <@neuroMode> Oh, wow
[23:42] <@AnonymousPirate> No cost to them, just a signed piece of paper and they are in with full privilege. This helps the coin, and gives them full benefit of MazaCoin..
Activity: 476
moOo

what's makes you think it will be MZC? his tweets don't reveal much...

Newest first:

@Cryptsy Pumps ‏@cryptsypumps  Mar 4
Once Mazacoin is added to @cryptsy , it will gain another 100%+

@ Cryptsy Pumps ‏@cryptsypumps  Mar 4
I am long Mazacoin. This thing is going crazy! Add it quickly Vern @cryptsy

@cryptsypumps @cryptsy Maza coin will be the next auroracoin

Cryptsy Pumps ‏@cryptsypumps  Mar 3
What price should I get back in on Mazacoin?!!!!

Dump on Mazacoin, dip will be great to get back in

Whose ready for huge pump on Friday at 4PM EST on Cryptsy!!

I picked up some Mazacoin, you should too! #tothemoon

Ok so he is advertising a long term pump.. or rather he is BULLISH on mazacoin

and he is advertising a short term pump. at 4pm. doesnt matter if in the same tweet.

you do get how these things work? these short term pumps with a scheduled time?

you want people to buy the coin at 4pm... and a lot of people.

you dont want them to buy it 20 hours early and just hope the price goes up at 4pm or just dump at 4pm at what ever price it finally rose too. Thats why they wait.. thats why they have irc.. thats why they say 'stack your btc" and not "we are pumping zcc in 6 hours. They know 6 hours ago and often position themselves for the pump saving some btc to help the pump.

and in these short term pumps, you really dont want someone to position themselves against you.. doing a massive dump after a short rise to get their coins out before the pump and dumpers dump.

if they advertise a time.. they dont tell you the coin til that time or it doesnt work and is too high risk.

either that or he is planning to dump on the holders at 4pm
Activity: 196
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Yeah.... such a weird character.  Not sure where all the hate comes from.  

It's just a coin conjured by an enterprising member of a tribe.  Certainly got a unique spin on it.

But to have all this hate talk?  Just crazy.

Besides, what is he looking for actually? The 'i told you so' trophy? And to add racial insult on his post? How low can somebody go?
DTC unofficial team
Still sucking on Robert's Gray's balls, maza bagholders?

Move to Chichen Itza and help the locals if you want to pretend to give a shit about a bunch of dirt-worshipping tomahawk wankers up in the hills of mount fuckmore.

This coin is dead. It was always dead since your leader is a cocksucking charlatan who funnels drug money from various rackets for his heroin-addicted indian friends.

Info for the unenlightened:

Robert Gay owns Free Lakota Bank, and domain.

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=freelakotabank.com

The state does not approve:

http://news.sd.gov/newsitem.aspx?id=14177

It is simply a PO Box, has ZERO to do with the Lakota people, Pine Ridge, or any physical location in South Dakota or any State for that matter.  Simply put, it’s a PO Box in South Dakota that Rob clears out once a month, the cash converted from taking coins and dump them that was bought in at inflated price, and live off the money.  ZERO loans are made out of this bank.

He is also a psychic that claims to be a cancer curer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNo6BQU0Ehc

Robert Gray the Executive Director of the Mulligan Mint has quite the interesting history when it comes to starting new ventures. Here are a list of companies he created or just made up out of thin air. Free Lakota Bank, American Open Currency Standard (AOCS), SLV Properties (Silver Properties), AG Logistics (Silver Logistics), TSP Mint (The Survival Podcast Mint), AOCS Mint, Open Currency, Lakota Exchange, AG Trading Post, and my favorite the non-existent International Commodity Banking Association (ICBA).

I have one question, what is your problem?

If he is a human, he has no brains, or no money, or no sex over a long time. Otherwise he is a troll.

legendary
Activity: 868
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

I have one question, what is your problem?

I know right, not believing something is one thing but racism, biggotry and stereotipe are the worst.

Yeah.... such a weird character.  Not sure where all the hate comes from.  

It's just a coin conjured by an enterprising member of a tribe.  Certainly got a unique spin on it.

But to have all this hate talk?  Just crazy.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Pages:
Jump to: