Pages:
Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 63. (Read 167545 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Price manipulation goes both ways.  I'm looking at the buy walls and they are razor thin between 4500 and 5k.  Buyer beware.  I'm not saying 5k still isn't a great price, but you might be able to get it at 4400-4500 if you just wait a bit.  This  has been going on a lot the past 2 days.

What about the 1.5 btc @ 4905-4900?

Disagree. The people pushing this down right now are the same 5 individuals undercutting one another. They're acting as if their coins are on fire. Once they've sold, it'll climb slowly...

You have to look at the buy walls.  I'm all for trying to make a profit, but all they are doing is margin trading..bating the price to go up with miniscule amounts so people will 'think' it's on the verge of pumping...which creates panic buys.  Same goes when they dump the price to reclaim their positions and buy back in.  It's not overtly hard to recognize if you just analyze it and use common sense. 

We all are in it for the money,  the more people speculating on MZC the better it is for the coin.   So stop complaining about manipulation! Is is all about manipulation!!!!

Not complaining mate.  Matter of fact, it's helped me build my stack back from the losses Smiley
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
Price manipulation goes both ways.  I'm looking at the buy walls and they are razor thin between 4500 and 5k.  Buyer beware.  I'm not saying 5k still isn't a great price, but you might be able to get it at 4400-4500 if you just wait a bit.  This  has been going on a lot the past 2 days.

Disagree. The people pushing this down right now are the same 5 individuals undercutting one another. They're acting as if their coins are on fire. Once they've sold, it'll climb slowly...

You have to look at the buy walls.  I'm all for trying to make a profit, but all they are doing is margin trading..bating the price to go up with miniscule amounts so people will 'think' it's on the verge of pumping...which creates panic buys.  Same goes when they dump the price to reclaim their positions and buy back in.  It's not overtly hard to recognize if you just analyze it and use common sense. 

We all are in it for the money,  the more people speculating on MZC the better it is for the coin.   So stop complaining about manipulation! Is is all about manipulation!!!!

Activity: 294
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGR3in8iOoc#t=1417

You only need to look at this video to understand that Payu is a great guy, someone you'd want in charge of such project.
Activity: 288

What's with all the 0.2 MZC sells on mintpal?

whales doing mini pumps to bait people in to buy a little higher.
legendary
Activity: 868
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
I used to have 380,000 MZC.... now I am down to 19,000 MZC.

Watching for a good entry point.
legendary
Activity: 1288
What's with all the 0.2 MZC sells on mintpal?
Activity: 350
two hours, eighteen minutes, somebody is going to make some money. Just don't know who
Activity: 574
Any way we can try to get mazacoin on BTC-e?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I dont know. Bought half at 6k and the other half at 16k. Rookie mistake to not have sold at that price.

how many mzc did you buy at those prices?

1000 each time.

Just got into alt coins on Tuesday. Maza has been super educational either way: Whales, pumps, buzz etc.

Wow what a time to get a crash course haha. Welcome aboard and good luck!

I'm sitting on a few hundred thousand Maza, hoping it goes back up to the 15-17k levels. Will sell off a small bit and hold the majority for the longterm to see how this plays out.

I averaged in from 15k, 12k, 7500, and then again at 4100, then dumped a bunch at 4200 which seemed to cause a nice market spike/pump yesterday and change the downward trend. Made a few dozen trades yesterday for the fun of it to increase holdings then dump them at decent prices, just to cause some volatility in the market and get people trading.

Was hoping to pump the trading volume and stop things from dropping further.

Like you, first time trading in altcoins. What a crash course, haha.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Twitter 'whales' couldn't pump their way out of a wet paper bag  Grin
Activity: 28
I dont know. Bought half at 6k and the other half at 16k. Rookie mistake to not have sold at that price.

1000 each time.

Just got into alt coins on Tuesday. Maza has been super educational either way: Whales, pumps, buzz etc.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
I only bought a small amount (couple of hundred coins), mostly between 4.5-12.5 ... guess an average around 8-9 overall, so not a great price. If it hits 16K+, I may sell and rebuy during a dip. Or at least sell enough to recoup what I paid, and if it goes lower, just rebuy then and end up with more coins. Of course the trick is figuring out when to sell, when to hold...

I'd like to hold some longterm regardless, even with my baby-sized amounts of coin.
Activity: 230

Activity: 230
If it gets back to 15-17K are you guys who originally got in near that price gonna call it quits, sell, and just break even? or are you gonna stick with it?

I got stuck holding 2k maza bag once at 15k satoshi each which is the highest I've bought at. I'm going to just cash out a little over that and let the price come back down to a stable level before getting in again.
Activity: 339
Merit: 251
I'm in on maza anyway regardless, but I posted a series of tweets from some cryptsypump account a page or two back that basically spelled out "Hey We Are Pumping Maza Fri"

Remember, all the pump tweet accounts (I hate twitter but that's how they communicate apparently) all of them have been saying All the big whales are pumping one coin. Lots of signs pointing to maza.

edit: what I was saying is that would explain the forced low prices, getting all their friends positioned. They don't all have 10,000 Bitcoins to play with.

how high do you think they may pump it too? wonder if it will last longer than 5 minutes this time...
Activity: 28
Activity: 574
If it gets back to 15-17K are you guys who originally got in near that price gonna call it quits, sell, and just break even? or are you gonna stick with it?
Pages:
Jump to: