Pages:
Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 67. (Read 167545 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
so many hater's xD

Its weird right? What could they stand to gain from all their work? I don't quite get it, and its also so mean spirited. The conspiracy theorist, and psychology major in me thinks it may in fact be supporters of the coin. There's no better way to support an idea then to present its faults from a poor speaker. With the racism and anger, its hard to imagine anyone with a critical eye would take any of it seriously. Thereby dismissing complaints by making them look like the rants of crazy people.

The other possibility is that these are supporters of other competing coins.
legendary
Activity: 868
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
"the coin is dead" bla bla bla.

If you want to get rich quickly, get a lottery ticket. If you think that "the coin is dead" every time the prince decreases, crypto might not be for you.

coinwars has at number 2 we will get more people on this coin... people think this coin is a get quick coin and its not. its and investment..

In terms of hash rate (none merged),   only BTC and PPC has a higher hashrate than MZC.  In fact PPC has 3 times the hash rate of MZC, but PPC is worth $75 million while MZC is $3 million.  That is a big disparity.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
so many hater's xD

Its weird right? What could they stand to gain from all their work? I don't quite get it, and its also so mean spirited. The conspiracy theorist, and psychology major in me thinks it may in fact be supporters of the coin. There's no better way to support an idea then to present its faults from a poor speaker. With the racism and anger, its hard to imagine anyone with a critical eye would take any of it seriously. Thereby dismissing complaints by making them look like the rants of crazy people.
legendary
Activity: 1246

If you want to get rich quickly, get a lottery ticket. If you think that "the coin is dead" every time the prince decreases, crypto might not be for you.

LOL I have made more money in crypto than you could fathom. I just don't invest in shitcoins, and then try and inflate the value by claiming to others its good. you call people like me trolls, yet you who over estimate the value of a coin to fool others into buying, are the real trolls.

And all that money couldn't buy you a better username or posting history?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Has anyonte transfered from mintapl to cryptsy? Did your coins arrive?

yes took less then 2 min earlier today
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.
Has anyonte transfered from mintapl to cryptsy? Did your coins arrive?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

LOL I have made more money in crypto than you could fathom. I just don't invest in shitcoins, and then try and inflate the value by claiming to others its good. you call people like me trolls, yet you who over estimate the value of a coin to fool others into buying, are the real trolls.
Activity: 336

coinwars has at number 2 we will get more people on this coin... people think this coin is a get quick coin and its not. its and investment..
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

Activity: 90
Looks like the botnets just raped this coin  Sad All my shares are being rejected

botnet raped asic coin... dude wat

Look at the top hashes on each pool 18 th/s wtf man https://mzc.mineoncloud.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool
Activity: 99
OMG get it through your heads already. there is no pump, it will not recover, the coin is dead. Move on with your lives.

before I ignore you I just wanted to mention, you can move on with your life too and stop posting.

peace, don't reply I won't see it.

+1000
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Activity: 350
OMG get it through your heads already. there is no pump, it will not recover, the coin is dead. Move on with your lives.

before I ignore you I just wanted to mention, you can move on with your life too and stop posting.

peace, don't reply I won't see it.
legendary
Activity: 1246

lulz so says the guy with 1 posting history.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Activity: 84
Looks like the botnets just raped this coin  Sad All my shares are being rejected

botnet raped asic coin... dude wat
Pages:
Jump to: