Pages:
Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 79. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
If mintpal ever comes back up the price will soar

I don't see why it wouldn't. Plenty of cheap sell orders posted on mintpal atm
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
If mintpal ever comes back up the price will soar
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
It's flying off Atomic-Trade at 6200. 

well congrats, if you can magically move my btc from mintpal to atomi-trade i will be happy to buy

Sorry you picked a bad exchange Sad  I've been trying to let people know how great A-T really is.

Sadly, there's only about 9k Maza available on A-T. 
Activity: 196
I would not doubt all exchanges coordinating pumps like these
mintpal and cryptorush get to withdraw their coin fees to cryptsy and drive the price up
then they get to buy up all the cheap sell orders on their own exchanges  Smiley

I'm seeing the opposite, someone/people are push the price down before a pump!

Keep seeing very low sell orders pushing other sellers lower, and people are falling for it  Huh

Playing right into their hands! I can see a lot of people crying later  Cry

Panic sellers lol , if the price drops within 10 minutes they panic  Grin

And ties in with mintpal going down. Because who ever is doing it, knows people are
going to transfer to cryptsy and push the price up before they get a chance to scoop
up some cheap Maza!
Activity: 98
I think the initial rush is subsiding, and all the big money players are dicking around with the other, cheaper, easier to pump coins like Flap and Tak for the moment.
Activity: 350
Guys, maybe we should aim the LOIC at cyrptsy, give bigvern a taste of his own medicine.

LOIC = low orbit ion cannon , a DDoS tool
Activity: 406

well congrats, if you can magically move my btc from mintpal to atomi-trade i will be happy to buy

Sorry you picked a bad exchange Sad  I've been trying to let people know how great A-T really is.
Activity: 288
I think when mintpal and cryptorush come back up the price will drop.... A lot of Maza tied up right now...
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
jesus fucking christ mintpal..................................... REALLLY
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
I had a big sell order at 15000 on Mintpal, I was watching the prices seconds before it went down, we'll see what happens if/when it goes back up!
Activity: 350
Even when there site comes back up, I'm gonna wait a few minutes just to ensure it doesn't go down again in the middle of my withdrawal. That's the last thing we need and then the withdrawal goes missing.

Damn good idea. I put in a sell order for a small amount at 14 just in case I can't get to the site and people who can are making trades. I assumed something like this would happen.

I think it's just them being cheap, are they even using the paid Cloudflare service, I bet they have the free one. Lame.
mintpal and cryptorush get to withdraw their coin fees to cryptsy and drive the price up
then they get to buy up all the cheap sell orders on their own exchanges  Smiley

Keep seeing very low sell orders pushing other sellers lower, and people are falling for it  Huh

Panic sellers lol , if the price drops within 10 minutes they panic  Grin
Activity: 84
Even when there site comes back up, I'm gonna wait a few minutes just to ensure it doesn't go down again in the middle of my withdrawal. That's the last thing we need and then the withdrawal goes missing.
Activity: 196

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 406
Activity: 126
Maza going to reach 0.0002 at least tonight and the big players not yet involved yet... Shocked
FUCK MINTPAL

We are playing with real money !!!!!!!!!!!! Go fuck yourself mintpal bitch

I agree - they are well fucking seedy.
Activity: 84
anyone that sold at 20k or less is a bafoon........... LOL http://imgur.com/mVARF82 CONFIRMED SPREAD THE WORD

This puts the target price at 3 dollar easily.

If we spike so high as aurora, maza will easily spike to 10mBTC per coin.
Pages:
Jump to: