Pages:
Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 76. (Read 167545 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
manonthemoon, anyone can just say anything, no source on that quote there so I don't know who said it or if it is true.

do you really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

yes, I do.

http://news.sd.gov/newsitem.aspx?id=14177

Labor and Regulation Department Warns Free Lakota Bank Not Licensed

http://www.republicoflakotah.com/2008/free-lakota-bank/

The Republic of Lakotah is in NO WAY associated with this new “freelakotabank.” Caveat Emptor!

At least give your opinion of this instead of saying whatever after I provide sources.

I also just found this WTF??

WTF IS THIS??
http://www.indianz.com/News/2014/012781.asp

Man claims OST has launched own currency
Council and President taken by surprise
By Brandon Ecoffey
Native Sun News Managing Editor
PINE RIDGE — The Oglala Sioux Tribe supposedly launched its own national currency. However no one bothered to inform Tribal President Bryan Brewer or the Oglala Sioux Tribal Council.
When contacted by Native Sun News President Brewer said that he was unaware of any official move by the tribe to launch a new currency.
“There has been no action taken by the council to approve of a new currency. The economic development office gave a letter of support to Harris to continue to research the industry and that was it. As far as it being an official currency of the tribe that is not true at all. Any action like that would need to go through the council,” said President Brewer.
Activity: 182
And here goes again some random accusations being thrown over.Really?Not the first time to see it.Everytime someone will come up and say this ot that isn't like this.Let's not focus on that.
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Managed to cancel my sell order on Mintpal..
Activity: 210
This much manipulation, this many ruses.....is this an indication that bigger fish see this thing as undervalued? Hugely undervalued?

Please feel free to retort how Rob the owner of freelakotabank domain that your shill army so vehemently posted 10x times is not running a shady business, given the facts I layed out.

But to brush it off as a ruse shows where you really stand in your investment.

What bank is legit ? Hell even these exchanges we pump money into daily are shady as fuck
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
ehm anyone tried withdrawing from mintpal??
Today I did and it worked fast. This was third time in 2 days I made BTC withdrawalls.
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Mintpal have updated on Twitter:

MintPal @MintPalExchange

The website is back up. Deposits / Withdraws are still processing. Order entry will be re-enabled very shortly.
Activity: 420
manonthemoon, anyone can just say anything, no source on that quote there so I don't know who said it or if it is true.

do you really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

yes, I do.

http://news.sd.gov/newsitem.aspx?id=14177

Labor and Regulation Department Warns Free Lakota Bank Not Licensed

http://www.republicoflakotah.com/2008/free-lakota-bank/

The Republic of Lakotah is in NO WAY associated with this new “freelakotabank.” Caveat Emptor!

At least give your opinion of this instead of saying whatever after I provide sources.
Activity: 350
This much manipulation, this many ruses.....is this an indication that bigger fish see this thing as undervalued? Hugely undervalued?

Please feel free to retort how Rob the owner of freelakotabank domain that your shill army so vehemently posted 10x times is not running a shady business, given the facts I layed out.

haha, man relax, I have $400 in MZC, I'll survive. I don't know what shill army you speak of either lol

I really don't care to debate this either, you have your opinion and that is perfectly fine with me.  Cool
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
ehm anyone tried withdrawing from mintpal??
Activity: 339
Merit: 251
Just first test orders. Look at volume, 7 coins.

ahh yeah you're right...guess I wouldn't have been able to sell off my 15k then anyway Tongue

Activity: 126
Remove the sell walls and stop selling Maza for so cheap Huh

yes, I do.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Just first test orders. Look at volume, 7 coins.
Activity: 339
Merit: 251
did MZC really hit .0046 on Cryptsy for a few minutes??
Laughing hard at all these panic sellers, they'll be crying shortly Cry

Yeah keep support a bank where the natives beat their 80 year old disabled father.

Keep supporting a bunch of alcoholic clowns. Surely that will go great.

The bank is not the developer and not the community. That ONE GUY is not the community.

oh yeah?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqNGfvuXkw4

Still think the bank is legit?

In 2008 Rob solidified the URL for Free Lakota Bank.  This is even before launching AOCS, Mulligan Mint or any of his other entities.  What made this unique is there was no, and still is no physical location.  It is simply a PO Box, has ZERO to do with the Lakota people, Pine Ridge, or any physical location in South Dakota or any State for that matter.  Simply put, it’s a PO Box in South Dakota that Rob would clear out once a month, take the silver that was sent in, sell it, and live off the money.  ZERO loans are made out of this bank.

Instead of paying depositors interest & making loans to people at a higher rate of interest (simple S & L banking business model) Rob instead would live off depositors money & use other deposits to start his companies, in simple terms an embezzling Ponzi scheme.  No Bank, no loans, no tribe, no safe, no vault, just a guy in front of his computer buying a URL & going up once a month to clear out a PO Box.

After about a year, the silver was coming in to slow to the bank, so Rob then decided to open AOCS, the beauty of AOCS is it allowed Rob to start taking checks & bank wires.  See AOCS was the official Mint for the Lakota Bank, & the bank claims it “doesn’t touch federal reserve notes”.  Yes, instead Rob gets the Federal Reserve Notes (Your Cash) through AOCS, then from his same computer switches to your Lakota Bank Account & sends you an email saying there is silver in your account.

The silver is never bought, the silver is never minted.  It is simply spending money for David & Rob Gray.  Almost everything is under Davis Gray’s name.  Bank accounts, trusts, entities, etc.  Rob’s past is so bad he can’t get a credit card, open a bank account, or get approved for anything.

This all functioned fairly small time (six figure operation) until sometime in early 2012.  Rob who previously was running the bank, AOCS, & 8 other entities bogus entities had to take a job in the Ionizer business again because he was broke.   Then mysteriously he went from broke & struggling to make his 4 man payroll, to a $250,000 miracle.  A depositor must have came through out of thin air, Rob had landed the Hail Mary he’d been waiting a lifetime for.  Literally within a month 2 period after receiving the victims money he & his family took a 20,000 dollar European cruise vacation (safe to say the depositor doesn’t know) & Rob & David put 150,000 dollars into a new trust they created called SLV PROPERTIES.   The Grays were now had their very own building, strange that they would form an offshore trust to buy a piece of land with depositor money, that would imply fraud, embezzlement, money laundering, & a Ponzi.

In simple terms, Gray & his brother take in wires & checks through AOCS, never buy or mint the silver, vanish the money right away & buy assets under other trusts or entities & then tell depositors they have silver in their account.  The danger in this doesn’t require a Wharton business degree to acknowledge.  Gray now can bankrupt the Free Lakota Bank, & when depositors go to liquidate the banks assets there is nothing there to liquidate.

The deposits grew larger & larger the last year with all the attention that came from Ron Paul, Retail Partners, & affiliates.   Now what you have are not only depositor money being embezzled & laundered, but investor & partner money doing the same.  There is ZERO segregation, only Rob & David know where all the bodies are buried.  Offshore, airplanes, Mansions, cars, motorcycles, etc.   Its going to be a bloodbath with whomever is left holding the bag…..
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Error!
Order entry is currently disabled.

mintpal disabled "Cancel Order" now?!!

Obviously mintpal is biggest whale behind cheap MZC.

Ohhhh I get it, they froze market to keep price down and lure people who sold high at cryptsy back to mintpal to buy low, assholish but genius  Grin
Activity: 126
Everyone stop panic selling its not supposed to be a straight increase, instead its healthy for the coin its still early. The growth of this coin barely started Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: