Pages:
Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 74. (Read 167545 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Way under value atm, expecting triple the price by tonight.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I hope these scam accusations don't tarnish the great reputation Altcoins have.... LOL  Grin

At least now we know that this shit is as shady as auroracoin considering no lakota nation is backing this currency and one guy known for embezzlement and fraud is running the show.

But buy in, it's definitely going to 20k!!! Rob Gray needs your money for booze and more boat cruises!

Jesus christ dude.  Are you THIS dense?  Please, just stop already.  If you have coins and hate the project, dump them.  The community will do just fine without you anyways.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izjmxRfZlPU

Activity: 420
lol, those claims are not even a reputable source...............

.gov domain and official south dakota state website not enough for you? Need a source straight from the pentagon?

http://news.sd.gov/newsitem.aspx?id=14177

I'm holding my MZC despite the well stated suspicions, why? Purely a matter of motivations. The tribal council sounded interested at least. If the owners of this coin want to get rich, they're not going to dump the coin and will follow through with their plan to give out grants and get all Lakotas on board. The price would skyrocket for sure if the council was on board. Conversely, he could try and dump the 50 million reserve MZC and tank the price - grabbing some profit in the short term and killing the coin. . . . Even if you're betting on greed to prevail here, its in their best interest to legitimize this coin not dump it.

this is where I am. The dev is not Rob Gray. All we know is a guy named Rob Gray owns the domain name for freelakotabank.com.

Rob Gray did not write the whitepaper or create the coin so far as we know, is he even smart enough? Doubtful. The dev here has been doing lots of public stuff, whereas AUR's dev used a fake name and an anonymous front company from Panama.

Time will tell.

jrich, this man has already operated such scams as the Liberty Dollar, hypnosis, and water ionization. Don't expect him to be a frontman as the mazacoin dev is obviously smart enough not to mention his name or affiliations. But you can be damn sure he is running this ponzi from behind the curtain just like he did with the libery dollar and opencurrency.com, a domain he also owns.

http://www.gatheringspot.net/topic/moneynew-paradigm-finances/free-lakota-bank-good-idea-dont-trust-them

That's not all. He also used to be a claimed "hypnotist".

http://www.brotherjohnf.com/forum/Thread-What-is-the-true-story-between-Chris-and-Rob?page=2

I seriously doubt that Rob cares one iota about these people. He just hops from one scam to the next as quickly as possible.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
im out of this. gonna leave my wallet alone for a few days and then check again to see if im rich already. Trusting this forum, I'll be rich as fuck by then.
Activity: 336
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
LOL, folks are so fickle minded here. Imagine ManOnTheMoon, Sussex and anderl posting here one after the other. MZC can be had for peanuts Smiley
Activity: 476
http://www.indianz.com/News/2014/012781.asp

Man claims OST has launched own currency
Council and President taken by surprise
By Brandon Ecoffey
Native Sun News Managing Editor
PINE RIDGE — The Oglala Sioux Tribe supposedly launched its own national currency. However no one bothered to inform Tribal President Bryan Brewer or the Oglala Sioux Tribal Council.
When contacted by Native Sun News President Brewer said that he was unaware of any official move by the tribe to launch a new currency.
“There has been no action taken by the council to approve of a new currency. The economic development office gave a letter of support to Harris to continue to research the industry and that was it. As far as it being an official currency of the tribe that is not true at all. Any action like that would need to go through the council,” said President Brewer.

Anyone want to take back the claims of spreading FUD?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
why haven't there been any updates from the dev or Payu himself anywhere?? i hoping this isn't a scam coin afterall... Nothing even on their official forum..

He's too busy, you know, travelling to NYC for a Bitcoin conference and meeting with Facebook executives. Would you like him to stop his promotional tour so he can reassure daytraders that don't even take the time to look into what he's been up to that everything's going ok? Sheesh.

This might be the cleverest post of the last 20 pages, thanks.
Activity: 476
The Republic of Lakotah is in NO WAY associated with this new “freelakotabank.” Caveat Emptor!

And in turn, the Republic of Lakota is in no way associated with the tribal council of the Lakota that is meant to be supporting the coin, so I'm not sure how much that matters.

Longtime political activist Russell Means said, "We have 33 treaties with the United States that they have not lived by." He was part of the delegation's declaring the Lakota a sovereign nation with property rights over thousands of square miles in South Dakota, North Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming and Montana.[21] The group stated that they do not act for or represent the tribal governments set up by the BIA or those Lakota who support the BIA system of government.[22]
The Lakota Freedom Delegation did not include any elected leaders from any of the tribes. Russell Means had previously run for president of the Oglala Sioux tribe and twice been defeated. Several elected BIA tribal governments issued statements distancing themselves from the independence declaration, with some saying they were watching the independent movement closely.[23] Although some Indigenous nations and groups around the world made statements in support, no elected Lakota tribal governments endorsed the declaration.
In January 2008, the Lakota Freedom Delegation split into two groups. One group was led by Canupa Gluha Mani (Duane Martin Sr.). He is a leader of Cante Tenza, the traditional Strongheart Warrior Society, that has included leaders such as Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse. This group is called Lakota Oyate. The other group is called the "Republic of Lakotah" and is led by Russell Means. In December 2008, Lakota Oyate received the support and standing of the traditional treaty council of the Oglala Tiospayes.
Activity: 350
I'm holding my MZC despite the well stated suspicions, why? Purely a matter of motivations. The tribal council sounded interested at least. If the owners of this coin want to get rich, they're not going to dump the coin and will follow through with their plan to give out grants and get all Lakotas on board. The price would skyrocket for sure if the council was on board. Conversely, he could try and dump the 50 million reserve MZC and tank the price - grabbing some profit in the short term and killing the coin. . . . Even if you're betting on greed to prevail here, its in their best interest to legitimize this coin not dump it.

this is where I am. The dev is not Rob Gray. All we know is a guy named Rob Gray owns the domain name for freelakotabank.com.

Rob Gray did not write the whitepaper or create the coin so far as we know, is he even smart enough? Doubtful. The dev here has been doing lots of public stuff, whereas AUR's dev used a fake name and an anonymous front company from Panama.

Time will tell.
Activity: 322
Anything less than 0.03 is fucking cheap coins, let these moronic retards sold their ticket to the moon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Activity: 168
Why are these dickheads so determined to push the price down ?

They must have SHORTED a ton of MZC  Grin
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
lol, those claims are not even a reputable source...............
Activity: 350
crappy ass coin heading down again

Its just a wave , it will not be a linear line at 45 degrees.
Activity: 132
crappy ass coin heading down again
Activity: 420
I hope these scam accusations don't tarnish the great reputation Altcoins have.... LOL  Grin

At least now we know that this shit is as shady as auroracoin considering no lakota nation is backing this currency and one guy known for embezzlement and fraud is running the show.

But buy in, it's definitely going to 20k!!! Rob Gray needs your money for booze and more boat cruises!

I can't find that guy's name, do you have proof he owns the bank?

http://www.freelakotabank.com/management/

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=freelakotabank.com

Right, I did a whois lookup lol He owns the domain name

I am wondering about the actual bank.

Anyway, I'll look into this more because obviously I don't want to support a scammer, but for now I have coins on the exchange that I have to deal with.

There's no problem with supporting scammers in the crypto world Cheesy I'm sure we all supported mt gox too.

I just wanted to call out the people who were posting the URL for his email address having the word "bank" in it assuming the price is going to skyrocket when in reality if you dig a bit deeper this guy has a very seedy history.
Why are these dickheads so determined to push the price down ?

So they make more when they pump it up

who is keeping their coin in mintpal and who is moving to cryptsy
Activity: 339
Merit: 251
why haven't there been any updates from the dev or Payu himself anywhere?? i hoping this isn't a scam coin afterall... Nothing even on their official forum..
Pages:
Jump to: