Pages:
Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 99. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I've always wondered how Cryptsy picked its coins, after seeing such oddball coins listed there.

I guess it's simply bribery? Although Cryptsy did it in a smart way, instead of a developer paying to get listed, they get everyone to pay to get a coin listed.

Same with other exchanges too?

Logically one would think the best coins only would get listed, but I guess that's never been the case.

I don't know why anyone would to pay to see a coin listed on cryptsy when it's a piece of shit for an exchange taking days to process deposits and withdrawals at times
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
I've always wondered how Cryptsy picked its coins, after seeing such oddball coins listed there.

I guess it's simply bribery? Although Cryptsy did it in a smart way, instead of a developer paying to get listed, they get everyone to pay to get a coin listed.

Same with other exchanges too?

Logically one would think the best coins only would get listed, but I guess that's never been the case.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
Anyone paying into Cryptsy votes should wait til as LATE AS POSSIBLE to do so. Pumping the vote count now just causes our competitors to respond in kind. Just hold your donations for votes, and put them in tonight before you go to sleep. Gonna be up late like me? Put em in at 5am eastern. We're just making it harder on ourselves and making Cryptsy more free money by fighting with these vote counts this far ahead of the actual vote being counted.

This is so bogus.  I'm not going to vote for this.

MazaCoin has enough trades to keep MintPal and Coinrush well funded.  I doubt Cryptsy will miss out on this opportunity.

It is a dumb game, and if Cryptsy want to list these two thinily traded coins like UltraCoin and Takei,  then it is there loss.

Activity: 126
Anyone paying into Cryptsy votes should wait til as LATE AS POSSIBLE to do so. Pumping the vote count now just causes our competitors to respond in kind. Just hold your donations for votes, and put them in tonight before you go to sleep. Gonna be up late like me? Put em in at 5am eastern. We're just making it harder on ourselves and making Cryptsy more free money by fighting with these vote counts this far ahead of the actual vote being counted.

Agreed everyone save up and put it to good use on voting it up on cryptsy. This way we can still buy cheap coins Wink.
legendary
Activity: 1288

Listen to this guy!
Thanks for everyone that's voting but keep it up!! You'd think the MintPal whales will use some of those profits to vote on cryptsy huh...
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
legendary
Activity: 1456
Prob voted up TAK with the profits they made from the pumps this afternoon. Keep voting on cryptsy for MAZA! lets get it listed
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
TAK   TakeiCoin   13xUWS9Nkpzm8AiaF1DNxAGjqDuYg4ohZ6   42517   
Vote for TAK
Free
UTC   UltraCoin   1NH81eLVgughiEvVsjJo2wsSVq6PJHciLE   35694   
Vote for UTC
Free
MZC   MazaCoin   1DCvyi3yqu52nRa1dWrDid5zjjTJ3zkHSF   28583

Why are people dumping SO much money into it? There's a lot of people looking to dump TAK I'm assuming?

Premine, scam, dump

Except it's not premine and instamine.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Vote for TAK
Free
Vote for UTC
Free

Why are people dumping SO much money into it? There's a lot of people looking to dump TAK I'm assuming?

i think so.. maybe they want to dump tak and  buy maza lol
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Vote for TAK
Free
Vote for UTC
Free

Premine, scam, dump
Activity: 154
Use the best exchange out there and let Cryptsy rot. This one just needs some Volume.

USA  Exchange Https://www.Atomic-Trade.com

I'm calling out your aff link yo.

Non aff link for those interested: https://www.Atomic-Trade.com
Activity: 426
Vote for TAK
Free
Vote for UTC
Free

WOW someone is pouring a lot of BTC into TAK at cryptsy its #1 now...

It's gotta be a whale hoping for a big pump. Takei was created a long while ago and floats under $100K in daily volume. Hrm...
Activity: 406
Use the best exchange out there and let Cryptsy rot. This one just needs some Volume.

USA  Exchange Https://www.Atomic-Trade.com
Activity: 336
Vote for TAK
Free
Vote for UTC
Free
Activity: 322
We'll never see another non-premined coin again if cryptsy keeps this system.
This is a really good point. Not even the OP has updated this thread with latest markets and pools. That would be a good start.  Roll Eyes

You know what? Maza's dev works on ground, he didnt even make an official thread here.

#cuzhedontneedone

The coin is genuine

Yup. I agree with this.

But OP is not Maza's dev. Putting exchanges and pools on the ANN thread is a great way to increase interest and mindshare once this flies. However, if less people are mining, that's fine with me and my hashes.  Grin
WOW someone is pouring a lot of BTC into TAK at cryptsy its #1 now...
Pages:
Jump to: