Pages:
Author

Topic: NASA has found water on MARS!! - page 2. (Read 6897 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
October 15, 2015, 11:00:27 AM
You guys are living in another universe and it exists entirely within the confines of this Earth and your minds.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
October 14, 2015, 05:37:14 PM
Nasa uses water to hide the big discovery? i consider water a pretty big discovery. NASA announcing water on mars is huge, it means there is life possible there because if theres water theres likely oxygen there too

The greater discovery of electric arc and plasma creating the features on the surface of Mars, is something that shows that Mars was sterilized in the past. Indeed, if there is life there after such a great sterilization, it would be sensational, even though it (the life) would have probably come from NASA probes and vehicles that landed there.

Smiley
BAD, why don't you stick to one conspiracy theory and do a good job of it?  You are all over the place.  How about Cosmic Electric Arcs hit the Twin Towers and Melted Iron on 911?

And the vanished people in the four mysteriously missing jets?  They are on Mars.

See?  It's easy.
JUst trying to help you out.  Just combine all your conspiracy theories into one.  It'll be easier to keep track of and much less work.

Gee, Spendy. I knew you were a little nuts. But you don't have to overdo it like this. Now, relax.

Smiley

Okay. It's the devil that is the real cause behind all the evil.

Next is the government.

Next is the bankers.

Finally we are down to people like you.

Smiley
So is it the Devil running the big electric arc generators that put all those big craters on Mars?
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
October 14, 2015, 05:22:01 PM
Remember that maybe possible that the following 20-30 years people will be living on Mars. Or trying..
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
October 14, 2015, 04:38:39 PM
Nasa uses water to hide the big discovery? i consider water a pretty big discovery. NASA announcing water on mars is huge, it means there is life possible there because if theres water theres likely oxygen there too

The greater discovery of electric arc and plasma creating the features on the surface of Mars, is something that shows that Mars was sterilized in the past. Indeed, if there is life there after such a great sterilization, it would be sensational, even though it (the life) would have probably come from NASA probes and vehicles that landed there.

Smiley
BAD, why don't you stick to one conspiracy theory and do a good job of it?  You are all over the place.  How about Cosmic Electric Arcs hit the Twin Towers and Melted Iron on 911?

And the vanished people in the four mysteriously missing jets?  They are on Mars.

See?  It's easy.
JUst trying to help you out.  Just combine all your conspiracy theories into one.  It'll be easier to keep track of and much less work.

Gee, Spendy. I knew you were a little nuts. But you don't have to overdo it like this. Now, relax.

Smiley

Okay. It's the devil that is the real cause behind all the evil.

Next is the government.

Next is the bankers.

Finally we are down to people like you.

Smiley
legendary
October 14, 2015, 01:46:55 PM

Smiley
BAD, why don't you stick to one conspiracy theory and do a good job of it?  You are all over the place.  How about Cosmic Electric Arcs hit the Twin Towers and Melted Iron on 911?

And the vanished people in the four mysteriously missing jets?  They are on Mars.

See?  It's easy.

Smiley

legendary
October 13, 2015, 08:25:28 PM

Smiley

See?  It's easy.

Smiley
legendary
October 13, 2015, 08:21:44 PM

Smiley

See?  It's easy.
legendary
October 13, 2015, 07:41:37 PM

Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 13, 2015, 07:36:46 PM
legendary
October 13, 2015, 07:34:47 PM
..... this fantastic discovery... in the video, below.
..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaL5tl2pJJc.....

there is no discovery whatsoever in that video....

Except that the IP addresses of forum members is discovered when they click on it.

Hi, Spendy. I take it that you watched it, then. Thanks.

I had never heard of the fact of electric arc or plasma acting on Mars before. When did NASA announce it? After all, it is not spoken about in any circles that I participate in. I had not heard it before I watched the video, even though I have been aware of the electric cosmos for a long time, now.

Smiley
That's because you are referencing pure crazy talk stuff.  There is no electric arc process involved in crater formation.  Craters are formed by big rocks in space getting caught in the gravity of a planet or moon.

Electric arcs...That's actually good for a laugh or two.

Oh! So you didn't watch very much of it, then.

The world will probably self-destruct before 50 more years are up, but if it doesn't, electric cosmos will be the in thing then.

Smiley
legendary
October 13, 2015, 07:30:14 PM

Except that the IP addresses of forum members is discovered when they click on it.

I had never heard of the fact of electric arc or plasma acting on Mars before. When did NASA announce it? After all, it is not spoken about in any circles that I participate in. I had not heard it before I watched the video, even though I have been aware of the electric cosmos for a long time, now.

Smiley
That's because you are referencing pure crazy talk stuff.  There is no electric arc process involved in crater formation.  Craters are formed by big rocks in space getting caught in the gravity of a planet or moon.

Electric arcs...That's actually good for a laugh or two.
legendary
October 13, 2015, 07:21:00 PM

Smiley
legendary
October 13, 2015, 06:44:03 PM

legendary
October 13, 2015, 03:12:33 PM
Yes, there probably is water on Mars. But if there ever was life on Mars, it was erased long ago by this fantastic discovery... in the video, below.

Why would NASA want to hide the facts presented in the video? Because the information would change our whole understanding of physics, and science and scientists would be found out to be a bunch of scamming liars.

Watch the video. It is an hour and 20 minutes long. But you will find the proof that you need to show you:
1. NASA and science lie and deceive;
2. The thing that is probably a thousand times more exciting than water on Mars;
3. A clearer understanding as to why our earth is the way it is;
4. How religion has way more of an accurate picture of our distant past that science does.

Watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaL5tl2pJJc. And after you watch it, post your thoughts about the best ways to ignore the facts it reveals.

Smiley

EDIT: Once you are finished watching, watch the other, longer versions of it to see that there is even more evidence for the things that are being portrayed.
legendary
October 05, 2015, 09:28:29 AM
I think we're perfectly able to live on Mars in just 30 years. ...
100-200 years for that is more realistic.

100 years?  Look at all the new technology since 1915.  And we learn more every year than all of history combined.

30-40 years is about enough time to colonize Mars.  We just need to have the collective will to do so.  Like the US in the 1960 to land on the moon.

In 100 years (if we still exist) there will be several million people on Mars.  Mark my words and bookmark this post to show to your great great great grandchildren.

Some things move fast, some move slower. 

I don't think you can substantiate your comments, because you are referencing what technology we have on Earth.  We have almost no technology on Mars, and it really isn't that easy to export basic infrastructure.  Like the refineries, the chemical plants, the power grid, the cities.  Sewer and water systems, farms, on and on.

Please simply explain to me how you'd make a pencil on Mars.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
October 05, 2015, 05:49:14 AM

100 years?  Look at all the new technology since 1915.  And we learn more every year than all of history combined.

30-40 years is about enough time to colonize Mars.  We just need to have the collective will to do so.  Like the US in the 1960 to land on the moon.

In 100 years (if we still exist) there will be several million people on Mars.  Mark my words and bookmark this post to show to your great great great grandchildren.

I think we need more time to make unlimited resource technology and we need some massive adaption for mars gravitation

There have been rumours saying that NASA has found water on MARS.
NASA has called for an urgent Conference.
You can watch the conference live @
http://www.nasa.gov/content/nasa-tv-on-satellite-amc-18c/
Or at Ustream

Actually I think they were payed by the producers of the film "The Martian" to draw more attention to the subject.

The announcement was made by NASA just several days prior to the film's release. Coincedence? I don't think so.  Smiley

Just watched the movie and it's very horrible to survive on mars with limited resource  Sad
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 05, 2015, 05:48:53 AM
Back in the beginning 70s, after successful moon landing and all that stuff the plans were made to make the first piloted expedition to Mars in 1980. That seemed quite realistic at the time, but never happend.

We have doubled our knowledge approx 20 times since then.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
October 05, 2015, 05:46:21 AM

Back in the beginning 70s, after successful moon landing and all that stuff the plans were made to make the first piloted expedition to Mars in 1980. That seemed quite realistic at the time, but never happend.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 05, 2015, 05:37:53 AM

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
October 05, 2015, 05:23:06 AM
There have been rumours saying that NASA has found water on MARS.
NASA has called for an urgent Conference.
You can watch the conference live @
http://www.nasa.gov/content/nasa-tv-on-satellite-amc-18c/
Or at Ustream

Actually I think they were payed by the producers of the film "The Martian" to draw more attention to the subject.

The announcement was made by NASA just several days prior to the film's release. Coincedence? I don't think so.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: