Author

Topic: NBA 2019-2020 betting - page 620. (Read 115950 times)

copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
August 23, 2020, 11:35:15 AM
I'm going for the Rockets and Lakers ML @ 2.36
I'm going against you on this one, hehe.

GL to you Harkorede, I just feel that OKC would not go 3-0, they'll win in this game and I can tell it based on the line movement which is only +2 now.

Maybe, Maybe not but I just strongly believe Houston will extended their series lead win, I try not put much relevance on the line movement,whenever I find a fixture/spread I really want to bet on,

My gut was correct, they really did, but it was a close game so I can't say there's a manipulation on this guy, maybe my prediction was just too lucky as in the regular time, Rockets had all the chance to win the game.

Yeah, right!  Your instinct was correct!

I won my bet today, put a bet on Thunder ML and got lucky the game went to OT and they dominate the Rockets during the OT.

Was also extremely happy that my bet OKC to win +6 hit, but I was dismayed OT is not included in the game..

Look at this sad bet.

Just so everyone knows, sharing this so you won't expect a win.  Smiley

Except it's stated that "in regular time" OT should always be included, I'd suggest you reach out to the bookies support... As far as I can tell my bookies would state explicitly that in regular time because logically there is no draw in a NBA match.. It's always stated as 1 or 2 for the win and that's usual the bet at the top of the list, and then "1 X 2" in regular time.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 642
August 23, 2020, 11:10:31 AM
I won my bet today, put a bet on Thunder ML and got lucky the game went to OT and they dominate the Rockets during the OT.

Was also extremely happy that my bet OKC to win +6 hit, but I was dismayed OT is not included in the game..

Look at this sad bet.

Why? How did it happen? I thought OT was always included in every game.

Anyone has better news with Luka than this.
https://www.skysports.com/nba/news/36244/12054899/dallas-mavericks-to-make-late-decision-on-luka-doncic-for-game-4-against-los-angeles-clippers
Dallas head coach Rick Carlisle: "He plays hurt on a pretty regular basis. We do not want him to play injured, though"

I don't want to bet just 4.40 ML at Dallas with Luka-less.  Grin
For now my bets will be:
76ers
Nuggets

with an addition of:
Nets as a single bet. (just for fun) @7.80
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
August 23, 2020, 09:22:27 AM
I'm tired to losing in Lakers in 1st half man...
I thought they won in the 1st half in game 2.
If you keep betting on first half, you are just 1-2 w,l..

I really don't get it how a team like this can start so slowly but win a game with only one strong quarter Sad. I think it's time to let Lakers for a while to do their things and move over Blazers into next round. What I find most surprising is Heat leading 3 0 against Pacers as Pacers had a better game during the regular season...
That's the trend now, so go with that trend. Even before when Lebron was still with the Cavaliers, they are not also good in covering the spread and they are not a good first half team if I still remember it correctly. Maybe it's time to change your style, go for the 2nd half bet them.

Thanks for sharing.

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612
August 23, 2020, 08:24:22 AM

Look at this sad bet.

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
August 23, 2020, 08:07:32 AM
I'm tired to losing in Lakers in 1st half man...I really don't get it how a team like this can start so slowly but win a game with only one strong quarter Sad. I think it's time to let Lakers for a while to do their things and move over Blazers into next round. What I find most surprising is Heat leading 3 0 against Pacers as Pacers had a better game during the regular season...
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
August 23, 2020, 05:47:12 AM
Today I bet on Clippers, Raptors and Celtics victories. It is true that I support the team from Dallas, but as a result of Luka Doncic's injury, their chances of winning with a very strong Clippers team are very small. The Raptors and Celtics should secure their promotion to the second round of play-offs in today's games. The Nets are too weak to compete with the current champions. The 76ers team disappoints me a lot. I thought their rivalry with the Celtics would be more even, unfortunately Joel Embid has too little support from his teammates. If the situation repeats today, the team from Philadelphia will say goodbye to the PO in the first round.
August 23, 2020, 05:23:37 AM

GL to you Harkorede, I just feel that OKC would not go 3-0, they'll win in this game and I can tell it based on the line movement which is only +2 now.

Maybe, Maybe not but I just strongly believe Houston will extended their series lead win, I try not put much relevance on the line movement,whenever I find a fixture/spread I really want to bet on,

My gut was correct, they really did, but it was a close game so I can't say there's a manipulation on this guy, maybe my prediction was just too lucky as in the regular time, Rockets had all the chance to win the game.
August 22, 2020, 11:30:39 PM
Oh! Thank you CJ for that lay-up adding 2 more points.
108-116

I took a screenshot before it was settled.
I haven't watch the whole game as I was falling asleep like every start of the quarter.
But I did saw the last shot.

Any tips about what things need to be considered before going over/under?

Mostly I think of every quarter total points as almost 50-60 points especially for offensive teams. i.e. Mavs, Houston.
Having 4 quarters they go beyond 210-220. High chance.
When I see totals of 220 down, I mostly bet for over. Just also be updated with injuries particularly role players of the team.

Look at the 3rd one in my PS. That is already a high risk for me.
Lakers had not been scoring a lot lately but I still took it because of Portland's offensive power.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
August 22, 2020, 07:31:57 PM
I just check this user @Reid mostly place bets on over/under you can check his posts for more details.
Yeah, I do. Recently I have been winning 2/3 games in parlay which is still a loss.
It's way different now in the playoffs and mostly are low scoring games because of hard defensive strategies.

Any tips about what things need to be considered before going over/under?

Added:
OKC vs HOU over 222.5
MIA vs IND over 213.5
These predictions are good  Grin

Damn, Heat are bad, lose my bet here, 115-124, heat wins and covered.
I placed a bet on under 238.5. That last free throw was a big oof  Cry
copper member
August 22, 2020, 06:39:31 PM

MIA vs IND over 213.5
One would think this would hit effortlessly after the 130 points at half time, but now a low scoring 3rd is posing a huge threat to your parlay
After three quaters now score is 94 - 90 so I am feeling this will hit easily as every quarter is going over 50 points so in last they need only 30 points and this is no problem right now.

Yeah, with half of the 3rd quarter gone, it seemed 40 points would have been a high target, but then the the were freely scoring later on... That makes it a 3-0 lead  for Heat  Lips sealed

August 22, 2020, 06:20:47 PM

MIA vs IND over 213.5

One would think this would hit effortlessly after the 130 points at half time, but now a low scoring 3rd is posing a huge threat to your parlay
After three quaters now score is 94 - 90 so I am feeling this will hit easily as every quarter is going over 50 points so in last they need only 30 points and this is no problem right now.

The over is already hit, that's a good bet.. I am having an excitement right now as I took the Pacers live ML @5.00

Hopefully they'll get lucky here.  Pacers is still trailing but it's a close game.

Damn, Heat are bad, lose my bet here, 115-124, heat wins and covered.
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
August 22, 2020, 05:49:17 PM

MIA vs IND over 213.5

August 22, 2020, 05:47:24 PM

MIA vs IND over 213.5

Their hit this, both teams just need to score at least 40 points in the 4th quarter which is easy.
copper member
August 22, 2020, 05:39:25 PM

MIA vs IND over 213.5

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
August 22, 2020, 02:12:46 PM
Finally Lakers showed what they are able to do when they want to play their basketball and personally I was pleased with their offensive style. Bucks already leading 15+ points against Orlando so here things are clearly in favor of Bucks moving forward but I don't think they will catch the finals again as Clippers are really strong this year.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
August 22, 2020, 01:27:32 PM
I am still looking for legitimacy about the Luka Doncic news.
It says he won't be playing until the end of the series against Clippers.
But I don't want to believe it yet.

I think I am betting for Portland again.  Grin
They might have looked at how bad they play last time and change some of their bad choices.
While on the other hand Lakers could relax since they know they can win with big leads.

Then, Harden might finish this with a sweep.
Houston -3.5
Blazers +7.5 (just to be sure) Edit: changed my mind to no handicap.

Thinking about adding Bucks to the parlay.

Added:
OKC vs HOU over 222.5
MIA vs IND over 213.5

Wow, this pick with blazers would be another classic Reid show once this pick happened to win, changing your mind and
give it a blow for blazers after that loss from game 2.
I'll be going to watch this up and if there's extra I'll be on your side but with the handicap, though I like that Houston
pick seems that they are aiming to rest much earlier.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
August 22, 2020, 11:07:29 AM
Today I am betting on the Lakers, Bucks, OKC and Pacers wins. LAL and Bucks after unexpected defeats in the first matches, definitly won the second meetings. I think that they should also deal with lower-ranked rivals today. Especially the Lakers should find it easier due to Damian Lilard's finger injury. I also bet on OKC and Indiana wins, which are losing the competition 2-0. If these teams are serious about advancing to the next round, they must win their games today.
August 22, 2020, 07:27:35 AM
I am still looking for legitimacy about the Luka Doncic news.
It says he won't be playing until the end of the series against Clippers.
But I don't want to believe it yet.

I think I am betting for Portland again.  Grin
They might have looked at how bad they play last time and change some of their bad choices.
While on the other hand Lakers could relax since they know they can win with big leads.

Then, Harden might finish this with a sweep.
Houston -3.5
Blazers +7.5 (just to be sure) Edit: changed my mind to no handicap.

Thinking about adding Bucks to the parlay.

Added:
OKC vs HOU over 222.5
MIA vs IND over 213.5
August 22, 2020, 05:19:50 AM
Hello, is there anyone who usually bets on over/under?
I just check this user @Reid mostly place bets on over/under you can check his posts for more details.
Yeah, I do. Recently I have been winning 2/3 games in parlay which is still a loss.
It's way different now in the playoffs and mostly are low scoring games because of hard defensive strategies.

Same here, Dallas Mavericks played well in the last two games, there's no reason to bet against them since they are very consistently.

If you didn't bet on the Denver Nuggets, good for you as they are trailing now, hard to expect they'll rally as they are down 30 points already.
Saved my ass betting for the Nuggets but I still lose the Mavs games.
Do someone bet for the Mavs with a handicap? Did you win? I forgot how much points was given for them to tie the odds.

2nd quarter monster game for the Clippers. 45 points.
Even if Mavs won the 4th quarter, it won't suffice the trail from the 2nd.
Good tough game for both teams.

I took the handicap and I lose because Clippers won by 8 points while Dallas handicap was only 5 points. It was the day for the favorites and all of them covered, sadly Luka was struggling with his shooting in this particular game though he finished with a triple double record.
August 22, 2020, 12:01:17 AM
Hello, is there anyone who usually bets on over/under?

Same here, Dallas Mavericks played well in the last two games, there's no reason to bet against them since they are very consistently.

If you didn't bet on the Denver Nuggets, good for you as they are trailing now, hard to expect they'll rally as they are down 30 points already.
Saved my ass betting for the Nuggets but I still lose the Mavs games.
Do someone bet for the Mavs with a handicap? Did you win? I forgot how much points was given for them to tie the odds.

2nd quarter monster game for the Clippers. 45 points.
Even if Mavs won the 4th quarter, it won't suffice the trail from the 2nd.
Good tough game for both teams.
Jump to: