Author

Topic: NBA 2019-2020 betting - page 622. (Read 115950 times)

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642
August 20, 2020, 10:22:22 AM
Thankfully, I bet live for the Dallas Mavericks. I got it in the first quarter @2.16.

Congrats to you, me, I'm just even today as I lose on the 76ers.
[/quote]
Same. I got 2 parlays that both failed to win.  Grin
So I just made a bet that could bring back all those losses. Imagine if Dallas lose.  Grin Thankfully, they didn't.

That was an easy win, Dallas is leading most of the time in the game.
It could have been Luka that will be thrown out in the game if he is not careful since he is in foul trouble.

Bench did a great job, but Luka was also exceptional who only played 28 minute but got 28 points, 7 assists, and 8 rebounds.
His buddy KP was also having a good night with good 3 point shooting, (3/4), very special big man.
He is and always been exceptional every game. I guess that's one power of being an optimistic guy.
Always smiling and the camera mostly catch that.
How happy could be the Dallas team with an optimistic guy and a comedian (Boban).  Grin

Bets later.
Lakers -6.5 (I have a feeling the monster Lebron will come out)
Bucks -12.5 (So does Giannis)
Rockets -2.5 (Harden want to finish this quickly)

Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
August 20, 2020, 06:50:00 AM
Who's with me?

I'm betting on the Dallas Mavericks to win tomorrow against the Clippers. I believe this time the refs are more careful in calling fouls especially on KP as they got criticized by the fans, so it's either Mavericks will win or lose but will cover the spread at least.

Thanks Mavericks for the win, til next time, I guess I would still trust them in game 3, for sure they are still the underdog of the fight, probably the line would be +4.5 or +3.5, regardless, I will still take them, no ML but point spread for the game.

Tomorrow I got Blazers +6.5
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
August 20, 2020, 06:26:35 AM

Thankfully, I bet live for the Dallas Mavericks. I got it in the first quarter @2.16.

That was an easy win, Dallas is leading most of the time in the game.
It could have been Luka that will be thrown out in the game if he is not careful since he is in foul trouble.

Bench did a great job, but Luka was also exceptional who only played 28 minute but got 28 points, 7 assists, and 8 rebounds.
His buddy KP was also having a good night with good 3 point shooting, (3/4), very special big man.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
August 20, 2020, 03:06:53 AM
KP is a really big addition to them.
Without him last time their offense becomes limited and adds their problem with defense.
But I applaud the bench role players.
All of them did great while Doncic is on the bench in foul trouble. They stepped up huge.
The key was the bench players, 3 of them I think were in double figures, and while Doncic was in trouble due to foul trouble, the bench give a lead to the team.  With KP, they have a balance offense as they can penetrate inside and outside, good thing Dallas are good shooters.

Congrats to you, me, I'm just even today as I lose on the 76ers.
August 20, 2020, 02:13:10 AM
KP is a really big addition to them.
Without him last time their offense becomes limited and adds their problem with defense.
But I applaud the bench role players.
All of them did great while Doncic is on the bench in foul trouble. They stepped up huge.

copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
August 20, 2020, 01:52:53 AM
Going for the Blazers +5.5 and a little moneyline. GL

I got lucky with this bet, so let's do it again.

Tomorrow's advance pick .

Dallas Mavericks +6.5 and ML (small) _ They are due for a win, the first game convinced me how good they are with Porziņģis.

So, I went against the pack today and I lost  Sad

Congratulations to you and other winners, you guys were so solid on the Mavericks pick 😉
Activity: 504
Merit: 265
Buy Bitcoin!
August 20, 2020, 01:26:39 AM
Gordon Hayward out, not a good news for the Celtcis fans.

I think Sixers can take advantage to this, backing them in game 2, hoping that absence of Gordon  Hayward will give them a big chance of winning.

https://clutchpoints.com/celtics-news-gordon-hayward-now-out-a-month/

Myself was hoping the Sixers would take advantage of Hayward being out but oh boy was I wrong...
They got destroyed....
Down 0-2...
August 19, 2020, 09:17:01 PM
Thank you and congratulations to the winners too.
Good luck with your next bets.

My pick:
Dallas Mavericks
Philadelphia 76ers
Denver Nuggets

No handicap. Scary.  Grin

Good luck, are doing a parlay of your pick?

Denver Nuggets seems to be in trouble now, Utah Jazz bounce back big time and dominated the Nuggets, 4th quarter now and Jazz are up 30+ points.
2 of 3 lose.  Grin
Yeah, it's in parlay so it wont matter anymore.
I still got a chance with my other bet.
I am also 2/3 wins. Now watching Mavs vs Clippers. I think I am going to bet live here.
BTC to the MOON in 2019
August 19, 2020, 06:52:02 PM

I think Sixers can take advantage to this, backing them in game 2, hoping that absence of Gordon  Hayward will give them a big chance of winning.

The last game sixers are close it so happened that Embiid did not got the ball from the inside and Harris are not converting those shots,
This coming game 2 expect that they will try to bounce and tied this game, with hayward absence the big guys can go inside and take advantage, they just need to rotate the ball and let the easiest shot to make and not to force it.

Hayward only scored 12 points in game 1, I guess smart will have more minutes in this game but Celtics is still a contender even without him as they played well as a team and anyone could step up. In game 1, it was Tatum and Brown who played well, maybe in this game we will see other players that would contribute well, maybe Walker will get 30+ points as he was a good offensive player.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
August 19, 2020, 06:47:53 PM

The last game sixers are close it so happened that Embiid did not got the ball from the inside and Harris are not converting those shots,
This coming game 2 expect that they will try to bounce and tied this game, with hayward absence the big guys can go inside and take advantage, they just need to rotate the ball and let the easiest shot to make and not to force it.
August 19, 2020, 06:14:18 PM

BTC to the MOON in 2019
August 19, 2020, 06:07:01 PM

My pick:
Dallas Mavericks
Philadelphia 76ers
Denver Nuggets

No handicap. Scary.  Grin

Good luck, are doing a parlay of your pick?

Denver Nuggets seems to be in trouble now, Utah Jazz bounce back big time and dominated the Nuggets, 4th quarter now and Jazz are up 30+ points.
August 19, 2020, 10:41:48 AM

My pick:
Dallas Mavericks
Philadelphia 76ers
Denver Nuggets

No handicap. Scary.  Grin

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
August 19, 2020, 10:06:00 AM
Going for the Blazers +5.5 and a little moneyline. GL

I got lucky with this bet, so let's do it again.

Tomorrow's advance pick .

Dallas Mavericks +6.5 and ML (small) _ They are due for a win, the first game convinced me how good they are with Porziņģis.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
August 19, 2020, 09:12:32 AM
I wanted to bet on the first game of this year's play-offs, I'm going with Orlando Magic +13.5, I know it's probably a dumb bet looking at the lineups, but then who knows ? 🙄

You should have follow your instinct, Magic did not only cover but they even win the game straight up.

They won by 11 points against the Bucks, I'm sure a lot of fans are surprise.

Off course, I did follow my instinct! I did bet on the +13.5, and I was regretting that I should have put a small buck on the ML too  Grin that'd have been suicidal though...

There was so much energy from Magic, I'd expect them to steal at least two more games, If they keep up such momentum...

I'm betting on the Dallas Mavericks to win tomorrow against the Clippers. I believe this time the refs are more careful in calling fouls especially on KCP as they got criticized by the fans, so it's either Mavericks will win or lose but will cover the spread at least.

If we like to bet on the Dallas Mavericks, this should be a good timing to back them, we have two chances, either they win or they will just cover but lose.
My plan  is, if they lose in game 2, and fail to cover, I'll be using martingale in game and bet on ML and +6.5 if it's the same line.

I have a contrary on opinion, I think game 1 would be the clippers'and they'll cover the -6.5 spread... Good thing here is that, at least we all won't lose 😑
Merit: 612
August 19, 2020, 07:54:21 AM
Who's with me?

I am..

I'm betting on the Dallas Mavericks to win tomorrow against the Clippers. I believe this time the refs are more careful in calling fouls especially on KCP as they got criticized by the fans, so it's either Mavericks will win or lose but will cover the spread at least.

If we like to bet on the Dallas Mavericks, this should be a good timing to back them, we have two chances, either they win or they will just cover but lose.
My plan  is, if they lose in game 2, and fail to cover, I'll be using martingale in game and bet on ML and +6.5 if it's the same line.
Activity: 504
Merit: 265
Buy Bitcoin!
August 19, 2020, 07:37:37 AM
This happen second time in a row I was following Reid for sometime in parlays and its second time we lost by very close margin but still its good to go we can bounce back from this as odds are very good for these.

I havent followed any of the parlays but pretty good analysis to only miss by a bucket. That bet could have easily won.
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
August 19, 2020, 07:31:19 AM
Single for Portland. Something like a special order in the menu.  Grin

And I got something else that is new to me.
If it does win, I will show it here.  Grin
Let's go Blazers. Lakers Booo!!  Grin
Damn, once again, I am excited.

Nice play on Portland! Smiley

But wow what a bad beat on that Miami Over... one more Bucket of 2 points...
If Warren makes that 15 footer with 11 seconds left.... bad beat!
This happen second time in a row I was following Reid for sometime in parlays and its second time we lost by very close margin but still its good to go we can bounce back from this as odds are very good for these.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
August 19, 2020, 04:09:04 AM
Who's with me?

I'm betting on the Dallas Mavericks to win tomorrow against the Clippers. I believe this time the refs are more careful in calling fouls especially on KP as they got criticized by the fans, so it's either Mavericks will win or lose but will cover the spread at least.
August 19, 2020, 03:11:20 AM
Congrats stadus, that was a perfect pick, ML and point spread.
Looks like Portland could really give some trouble to the Lakers, they put pressure on Dame but they got CJ, Melo, and Brent who were clutch in this game.
Jump to: