Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ NBA expert picks: New Season ★ - page 12. (Read 28754 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
The Golden Rule Rules
December 20, 2014, 04:34:47 PM
Lot's of copy cats out there since I created this thread.  I don't think they understand the work I put in or my connections and dedication to the game.

Follow me on twitter to get certain locks from subscription reports: https://twitter.com/NBA_Killer1  tweets only available to followers!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 20, 2014, 02:31:04 PM
Sure, I can understand that - all the results you read on this thread after 5 December are the entire results after the subscription.

December 20, 2014, 02:08:02 PM
Is that score, after the subscription began?

Yes it is.
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
December 20, 2014, 06:59:44 AM
Day 15 +0.93

1 unit

NBAWashington Wizards v Miami HeatGame: Washington Wizards -5 1.924 (-108) L

NBAToronto Raptors v Detroit PistonsGame: Toronto Raptors -7.5 1.961 (-104) W

Basketball - NBAWashington Wizards v Miami HeatGame: over 189 1.971 (-103) W

31-24, +2.5 u

follow on twitter for sneak peak at subscription

https://twitter.com/NBA_Killer1 
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options
December 20, 2014, 03:14:29 AM
your picks are awesome but no money to pay the fee Sad
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
December 19, 2014, 07:07:42 PM
Just opened a twitter follow for sneak peak at subscription ... will post some locks from time to time...

https://twitter.com/NBA_Killer1
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
December 19, 2014, 09:02:09 AM
PM me for subscription details.  Was down 8 units to start, and now up 1.55 units (after 5+ units of commission paid to books).  Just shows you how much variance is in this game.  Your normal handicapper would have crumbled.  The experts this year have been taking a beating.  But I am killing it, and obviously it's not luck considering sample size.

No gimmicks or BS either, I bet either 1-2 units and that is it.  No martingale BS to show a profit.  Parlays are always .1 or .2 units, once again no BS.

Let me do all the work for you, while you enjoy a profit and while watching this beautiful game on TV.

$30 for 45 day subscription, less than 75c a day.  Get rewards for all your wagers AND make a profit.  And if I don't give a you profit for your duration, I will refund you 50% of your subscription fee.

Win win situation.  The more subscribers, the more tools I have; all videos and film, lunch with NBA pro trainers, low downs, advance stats and algorithms, etc.  NOTE-- unlike other subscription services that only go by stats and algorithms, I consider the intangibles as well such as team fatigue, momentum, match ups, and coaching failures and successes.

The NBA is no joke.  I'd say that 97% of people lose wagering on NBA in the long run after commission.  It is the toughest league to handicap because of the long schedule and # of games.  I am that 3%.  Don't miss out.  Over 2,400 games in a season, lots of units to be made.
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
December 19, 2014, 06:32:21 AM
Day 14, +1.823 u

1 unit

Oklahoma City Thunder v Golden State Warriors
Game: Golden State Warriors -2.5 1.933 (-107)   W

Milwaukee Bucks v Sacramento Kings
Game: Milwaukee Bucks +7.5 1.890 (-112)   W

That's all tonight.  More analysis to come during the games. 

Record 29-23, +1.55u
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
December 18, 2014, 04:42:51 AM
Is the 23-22, wins to losses or viceversa?
And any plans to start offering parley payout tips as well in your subscription?

it's 27 wins to 23 losses right now.  All odds are even money odds or 1.7 to 2.0 or better up to even 10.0 picks.  I almost never take 1.05 odds or something so stupid like that, simply not worth it to win virtually nothing.

Regarding parlays, I have offered some parlays, but I have to be considerate of my subscribers to ensure that they have a proper bankroll to tail my exact bets.  My parlays are profitable in the long run but they are extremely high variance.  So I don't want to have my subscribers run out of funds before seeing a winning parlay.  So I am still thinking about what units and the # of combos as well as # of parlays to do.
Activity: 168
GreenCoin
December 18, 2014, 01:10:57 AM
Is the 23-22, wins to losses or viceversa?
And any plans to start offering parley payout tips as well in your subscription?
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
December 18, 2014, 12:56:22 AM
Day 13 + 0.923 u

Today's picks:

1 unit:

Dallas Mavericks v Detroit Pistons
Game: Dallas Mavericks -71.952 (-105) W

Utah Jazz v Miami Heat
over 188.51.971 (-103) W

Phoenix Suns v Charlotte Hornets  L
under 2011.933 (-107)                   

27 - 23, - 0.277u

legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
December 18, 2014, 12:30:42 AM
2nd OT... now 3rd OT, WOW
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
December 18, 2014, 12:07:17 AM
Spurs vs MEM... what a game, 98-98 in OT
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
December 17, 2014, 03:51:46 PM
Day 12

No picks for today.  I don't like any of the lines.

At first glance, MIA +6.5 vs Brooklyn was a steal.  But after doing a bit of research, it looks like Bosh, McRoberts will not play for sure, and dwyane wade is questionable.  If dwyane wade was playing for sure, I would have still taken this pick because MIA tends to play well against Brooklyn and is the more aggressive team.  It's still not a bad pick though with this current lineup imo, but I don't want to take the risk.

GSW + 3.5 would be a great pick if Andrew Bogut was playing.  But I can't take the risk with Bogut not playing, because MEM has tough defense and has 2 major inside players in Gasol and Randolph against a wing dominant GSW team.  Expect a dog fight though.  Should be great game if GSW doesn't come out and just annilate MEM offensively and defensively.

I don't like any of the other lines either.

Stay tuned for tomorrow!

Cheers! 
December 16, 2014, 03:34:18 PM

Nice comeback. Lets hope the week goes in positive now .

Xia is my tiger - he fights every day against the enemy (the bookies) and never gives up  Wink
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
December 16, 2014, 01:55:26 PM
Day 11 Monday, 16th

+0.58 units

Last night was okay.  Bulls beat Miami badly like I expected.  Miami just came home from road trip so they are quite tired and Bulls just left home so they are a bit pumped and won earlier vs Portland.  Lakers almost blew it again because they are so stupid allowing Kobe to play point AND he is just dribbling up the court and launching at clutch times.  That is ridiculous.  He is a wing player, not a ball handler or point.

Today's picks:

1 unit

Pending15 Dec 6:05pmBasketball - NBA Los Angeles Lakers v Indiana PacersGame: Los Angeles Lakers +5 1.942 (-106) L

Pending15 Dec 9:05pmBasketball - NBA San Antonio Spurs v Portland Trail BlazersGame: over 192.5 1.767 (-130) W

Pending15 Dec 8:05pmBasketball - NBA Milwaukee Bucks v Phoenix SunsGame: Milwaukee Bucks +5.5 1.933 (-107) W

Pending15 Dec 6:05pmBasketball - NBA Boston Celtics v Philadelphia 76ersGame: Boston Celtics -5 1.915 (-109) W

Pending15 Dec 9:05pmBasketball - NBA San Antonio Spurs v Portland Trail BlazersGame: San Antonio Spurs +8 1.924 (-108) L

Pending15 Dec 9:35pmBasketball - NBA Detroit Pistons v Los Angeles ClippersGame: Detroit Pistons +12.5 1.952 (-105) L

0.2 unit:

Pending15 Dec 8:05pmBasketball - NBAMilwaukee Bucks v Phoenix SunsGame: Milwaukee Bucks ML 2.947 (+195) W

Pending15 Dec 9:05pmBasketball - NBASan Antonio Spurs v Portland Trail BlazersGame: San Antonio Spurs ML 4.041 (+304) L

Thoughts and analysis later!

Addition 1 unit:

Orlando Magic v Toronto Raptors Game: Toronto Raptors -6 1.774 (-129) W

2300 GMT, no more picks tonight!

Record 25-22

Units after ~4.5 vig: -1.2

Let's go folks, subscribe! 45 day subscription is less than 50c a day.  You have virtually nothing to lose here. If I don't profit during your subscription duration, I will refund you 50% of your subscription.  Subscription comes with daily picks with exact odds, and report on picks and what my analysis is and strategy.

Was negative 6 units right off the bat because of some incredible variance, and also because of some big odd combo/parlays.

The more subscribers I get, the better I will do.  Right now I am putting in 2-3 hours of time per day and only have 3 subscribers.  If I can get more, I will get the funding I need to sustain my NBA league pass subscription.

Several people have attacked me saying most sports picks in this forum has failed.  This is not the same, I am not a sports bettor.  This is exclusively NBA, where I have a major edge over the competition.

For example, my record for picks of odds of better than 3 to 1 is 6-5 this year.  And for odds of 5 to 1 or greater is 3-2.  That just shows where I can find the gems in the lines.  For the subscription period, my record for odds of 3 to 1 or better is 2-2.  And also, a lot of the losses for these picks were by a few points or went to overtime.

Again for those that say that I'm going to fail; that's not happening.  I've got the complete package here: the #'s plugged into my own algorithm, analysis of match ups, complete basketball knowledge, proficiency in strength and conditioning, and former traveling bball player.

All you have to do is check your mail @ 2300 GMT everyday, select the picks, and you will see a profit in the long run, as long as you manage your bankroll so that you don't run out of funds during the bad stretches.  I'm a person with integrity.  I would NEVER do some kind of martingale system so that I am guaranteed to show a profit.  And all my parlays are 1/10 of a normal unit and I don't post parlays much at all, only certain combos of picks with EXTREME high confidence.  I definitely take consideration of the well being of my subscribers.

If you're basketball fan, this is the real deal.  It adds a bit of excitement AND profit to something you already enjoy.

Subscription begins Dec. 5!!!

Record thus far this year: 91-59-5 (W-L-T) for 30.5 units profit!

Included is expert picks (guaranteed 60-200+ picks per month), solid parlay combos that I see profitable, confidence level, explanations, insider news content and rumors, and more.

Why I am so good at what I do:

Most experts only rely on stats and algorithms, and might manage a small victory in the long run and probably a loss after vig (the fee taken by the sports betting exchange). My picks will be aided by film analysisand statistical algorithms as well, but I will also factor in team psychology, momentum, morale and motivation, bench rotations, and many other factors denoted in a point system.

Finally there are things that go beyond algorithms.

I was a former basketball trainer (yes basketball exclusively), AAU coach, and serious basketball player.  But most of all, I understand the NBA and the psychology of the odds makers, as well as players and coaches.  

Price for subscription:

3 days: $5 (in btc)*

1 week: $10

SPECIAL PROMOTION 1 month 45 days: $30*

SPECIAL PROMOTION for monthly subscribers: If I don't profit in units for your month, you will get a 50% refund of your money in btc for the days of that month*

Please private message forum member DebitMe profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/debitme-73438 for payment info.  He will be escrowing funds and handling payments.

For any questions, please private message myself.

I will be emailing report daily @ 22:00 GMT on weekdays.  Weekends will be the same unless there is matinee game.  In that case, I will be emailing picks 1 hour before the start of the matinee game.

Remember:

I am not just a sports tipper or math guy, I am also a basketball expert.  This is why I win, and this is my day job.

If you're a basketball fan and sports bettor, let me do all the work for you.

*Promotion ends Jan. 1, 2015
*Due to the complications with paypal, I can only accept payment in btc
*All conversion will be in bitstamp price.
*Picks before subscription does not count towards a losing record for the month

Activity: 168
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
December 15, 2014, 11:35:50 PM
Day 10

1 unit

Chicago Bulls v Miami Heat
Game: Chicago Bulls -4.5 1.924 (-108) W

Los Angeles Lakers v Minnesota Timberwolves
Game: Los Angeles Lakers -2 1.814 (-123) W

San Antonio Spurs v Denver Nuggets
Game: San Antonio Spurs -4 1.924 (-108)  W

As the season progresses, I will be making less picks.  I start out making more picks to test out different teams.  But as season progress, the rate of wins should be a lot more as I will be taking less and less picks.  

But still at least 60 picks per month.

Record 23-21

Units: - 1.78 after 4.0 vig.

Nice comeback. Lets hope the week goes in positive now .
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
December 15, 2014, 05:52:27 PM
Day 10 +2.662 units

1 unit

Chicago Bulls v Miami Heat
Game: Chicago Bulls -4.5 1.924 (-108) W

Los Angeles Lakers v Minnesota Timberwolves
Game: Los Angeles Lakers -2 1.814 (-123) W

San Antonio Spurs v Denver Nuggets
Game: San Antonio Spurs -4 1.924 (-108)  W

As the season progresses, I will be making less picks.  I start out making more picks to test out different teams.  But as season progress, the rate of wins should be a lot more as I will be taking less and less picks.  

But still at least 60 picks per month.

Record 23-21

Units: - 1.78 after 4.0 vig.
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
December 14, 2014, 06:58:08 PM
Day 9

1 unit:

Basketball - NBALos Angeles Clippers v Milwaukee BucksGame: Los Angeles Clippers -5.51.906 (-110) L

Basketball - NBADetroit Pistons v Sacramento KingsGame: Sacramento Kings -5.51.897 (-111) L

Basketball - NBAAtlanta Hawks v Orlando MagicGame: Atlanta Hawks -31.933 (-107) L

Last night was a bad night.  Went 0-3.  It got me to do some digging on why Sacramento is performing so poorly, especially at home.  Right now I am talking to a friend who's a strength and conditioner trainer, who worked with some of the players from Sacramento, such as Ben McLemore and Darren Collison, and Landry fields.

He tells me that some teams when they have been at home for more than 2 or 3 days, may perform poorly for the following reasons.  They have gotten lazy and comfortable at home (when one is on the road and traveling, you are on a tight schedule and you don't have the chance to fall into bad habits).  They have easier access to marijuana.  I'm sure on the road some of the players have access to marijuana also, but at home it would be a lot easier.  Marijuana helps players relax, but it is definitely makes you a lot less sharper in games, even after 24 hours - 48 hrs of use.  I'm told that it is very likely that several teams that are very polarized in performances, are under the influence of home/away games as well as the use of illicit drugs including peds (performance enhancing drugs).

So I will be making a note of this in the future.  there are certainly a lot of very polarizing teams such as Denver and Sacramento.

Denver on the other hand has costed me an extreme amount of units this year.  It's clear that their coaching staff is not trying to win this year, and is experimenting with rotations and "just letting them play".  Their talent and ability far exceeds their performances.  For example last night, Denver was up 14 points in 2nd quarter.  And by the end of the 2nd quarter, they were DOWN 6 points.  That's a 20 point difference in a matter of 8 minutes.  How do you, as a coach, allow that to happen without calling a timeout and telling your players to regroup and refocus.  A timeout was called when they were down 3.  So he let them slip 17 points before calling a timeout.  Most good coaches would have called a timeout after 5 point slip.

Anyway this is some valuable info.  Need to start taking note of which teams tend to be very polarized.  So when they do show up some times, they can beat giants and those are huge wins.

Great info I received from a trainer/ conditioning coach.  He also told me that extended stays at home could hurt or help a team.  So also very polarizing.  Won't go into too much more info on that.  This is a sneak peek at the info you get for subscribers.

Record: 20-21

Units: -4.442 after vig (3-4 units)
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1009
December 14, 2014, 10:09:25 AM
Thats a really nice record. You should definitely integrate parlays into your betting tips as well.
Would definitely be much better than betting on single tips.

you can pick the most certain results and parlay or do any other multiple betting by yourself.

Pages:
Jump to: