Pages:
Author

Topic: NBA FINALS (Golden State Warriors vs Cleveland Cavaliers) GAME 5!!! GSW 3 CAVS 1 - page 11. (Read 4804 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
Nice way of making a new thread thinking how to increase an idea of posting since anyone can post here and at the NBA discussion thread but the idea is only the same, discussing the NBA finals. Im thinking of an analyzation by the OP on his introductory post but just a plain comment which he can say in the NBA thread itself and not by making a new one.

You got me here too (so +1 to my post count) but I will be much more regular at the NBA thread.

final NBA meet golden state and cleveland again
i think squad is complete golden state, clevaland only super start lebron james
if lebron james injury can't playing cleveland can big problem

i think this season golden state can win NBA finals

Google translate?

I am also hoping that the Finals would turn out to be more exciting than the previous series where these two teams had been hardly tested. Lebron, not being included in the final list of MVP candidates, could add an extra motivation for him to prove that he is still the best player around the league, and the ultimate price would always be the Larry O'Brien trophy. But the odds are against him and his group as the oddsmakers put the Warriors as the heavy favorites, obviously because of Kevin Durant and a fresher version of the Steph, Klay, and Draymond.

Because no doubt that GSW have a deadly lineup, line for CAVS are appealing to those bettors since the odds is high for them. That is a great chance for CAVS fan to bet since no doubt too that CAVS have the possibility to contain GSW even with Durant on the court. Overall this will be an exciting game and hard to beat on Moneyline if bettors will bet on per game series.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Golden State Warriors acquisition of Durant is going to make the difference this time around, then am a Cavaliers fan, i don't believe they are going to emerge victorious this time around. Hoping for a miracle though.

Lebron is getting too old. If he can't win this time round then there might not be another time we'll see king james win another win Sad

I'm a cavs fan too but i feel like GSW has a lot more firepower in their lineup.

Hopefully the series can at least last for 6-7 games though like last year's entertaining comeback. I don't want to waste my money and time to buy NBA passes just to watch the Finals as if it's a preseason game.
I am also hoping that the Finals would turn out to be more exciting than the previous series where these two teams had been hardly tested. Lebron, not being included in the final list of MVP candidates, could add an extra motivation for him to prove that he is still the best player around the league, and the ultimate price would always be the Larry O'Brien trophy. But the odds are against him and his group as the oddsmakers put the Warriors as the heavy favorites, obviously because of Kevin Durant and a fresher version of the Steph, Klay, and Draymond.
i like the idea of showing how he still have, if lebron wants to make another hype for his name this finals would be the perfect timing for him to tell everyone that he still have the guts fighting against the super power gsw its another durant and lebron showdown and kyrie and curry dribbling dances will be more than happy to see if this series will extend till game 7.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Golden State Warriors acquisition of Durant is going to make the difference this time around, then am a Cavaliers fan, i don't believe they are going to emerge victorious this time around. Hoping for a miracle though.

Lebron is getting too old. If he can't win this time round then there might not be another time we'll see king james win another win Sad

I'm a cavs fan too but i feel like GSW has a lot more firepower in their lineup.

Hopefully the series can at least last for 6-7 games though like last year's entertaining comeback. I don't want to waste my money and time to buy NBA passes just to watch the Finals as if it's a preseason game.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
I'm rooting for the GSW to win the series!
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
For the 3rd consecutive year these teams are about to settle their score. I think it will be GSW this time.

Yea both of them have their superstars but as i saw curry for this season he's not HUGE again since durrant on his team, at first i have hope for spurs go to the final. i will support cavs again this year although the bigger chance of win will taken by golden state warrior but we won't know the result before the game is over.   
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
final NBA meet golden state and cleveland again
i think squad is complete golden state, clevaland only super start lebron james
if lebron james injury can't playing cleveland can big problem

i think this season golden state can win NBA finals
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Activity: 1750
Merit: 373
<------
For the 3rd consecutive year these teams are about to settle their score. I think it will be GSW this time.

Edit :

just added a poll for Game 4.

Edit :

Updated poll for Game 5.
In game 5, will the cavs conquer the warriors in Oakland? Or will they put a conclusion to this Season?

Place your bets on your favorite sports betting website.
Pages:
Jump to: