Pages:
Author

Topic: Need suggest invest in small amount - page 18. (Read 2438 times)

Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
November 08, 2019, 02:12:21 AM
Basically, the most importantly is that, your holdings are testimonies of two coins be firmed to their investors, Ethereum and Bitcoin. Categorically I will suggest you to be more deceit in investing into Ethereum as the price stay low for a long time now. There is a possibility of making huge profit after the market recovery.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
November 08, 2019, 02:02:36 AM
I think that's all you've kept for as long as you can. BTC and ETH have proven their credibility.
I do not dare to give advice because my advice could be wrong and instead plunged you to a loss. Therefore just save your funds as they already have. I just want to say stay away from ICO or IEO if you really don't know any description. Because following the words of others is not clear for the results.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
November 08, 2019, 01:37:39 AM
I estimate your investment to about $350. If I am to decide I will do this:
Bitcoin - $150
Ethereum - $100

The other $100 will be divided at $50 each per another altcoins. I like BNB as it is becoming bigger with the backed of Binance. Another altcoin I am fond of is KCS the unit of Kucoin exchange.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
November 08, 2019, 01:24:41 AM
My suggestion is to stick to the old coins those coins already proven thier self to be good and bad depend on the market situation and they can improved more unlike new coins that will going to start from scratch.

If you want to invest in IEO you should chose trusted one such as binance okex and other top exchange.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
November 08, 2019, 01:19:45 AM
If you wish, you may get a hundred USD from your Bitcoin portfolio and put them in altcoins such as Litecoin or Ripple or add them to Ethereum. They will grow not just in USD value but also in Bitcoin value. That is like earning double.

I'd suggest he leaves his BTC alone. Not that you can't be right, but we can't just say put BTC into ltc, xrp or whatever and they'll increase against BTC. This last year is evidence of the complete opposite occurring, alts are getting crushed by BTC. I assume you meant to say they MAY increase in BTC value, not WILL.

If the OP was asking what to do with his BTC and ETH, I too would say just leave them alone, don't touch them. If he meant he has other money to invest then best he does his own research.
Activity: 602
Merit: 253
November 08, 2019, 01:19:05 AM
How much are you willing to invest, all of them?
Even if we tell you a few alts to invest to, no guarantee those alts will have a good value in the future.

As for IEO, it's hard to predict whether one project will be a success. Since the past few IEOs not that great either. At least it gives back your money back and a bit of profits, but that's all, not having a good ROI. But you know IEOs sometimes needs to hold a certain coin for their lottery and the like, right?
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
November 08, 2019, 12:55:37 AM
As someone already asked, how much do you plan to invest, what risk tolerance do you have, and what sort of returns are you looking for?

Safest way to go would simply be to invest more into BTC.

NOBODY can reliably tell you what IEO is a good investment, by the way. Asking folks here what coins to invest in will simply get you a list of what others invested in... doesn't mean they are good projects.

OP is saying he has $279 in Bitcoin and $62 in Ethereum, he might have meant to ask where he should invest them.

I think you, OP, should leave your coins that way until December. If you really want to invest, try investing in solid altcoins. Do not choose ICO or IEO over existing tokens if what you have is that amount. That is very limited. If you wish, you may get a hundred USD from your Bitcoin portfolio and put them in altcoins such as Litecoin or Ripple or add them to Ethereum. They will grow not just in USD value but also in Bitcoin value. That is like earning double.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
November 08, 2019, 12:54:52 AM
But the ETH and BTC you are holding right now are also  forms of investment. In fact, I would advise you keep those two coins peacefully and wait for them to grow instead of investing in some pump and dump coins
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
November 08, 2019, 12:48:44 AM
Good website, never thought that SERO project only raised $500k now 53x I wish the data was accurate though but already sold my holdings two months ago.

I have little amount in bitcoin $279 and Ethereum $72, so where i can invest now? IEO/ICO or old coins in CMC?

Basically bro, what your holding now is considered a good investment, but if you really wanted to diversify it better invest with old coins but you may also consider low caps but make sure to research, gather feedbacks before you invest but dont buy the hype and base on projects purpose.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
November 08, 2019, 12:42:28 AM
As someone already asked, how much do you plan to invest, what risk tolerance do you have, and what sort of returns are you looking for?

Safest way to go would simply be to invest more into BTC.

NOBODY can reliably tell you what IEO is a good investment, by the way. Asking folks here what coins to invest in will simply get you a list of what others invested in... doesn't mean they are good projects.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
November 08, 2019, 12:12:02 AM

I have little amount in bitcoin $279 and Ethereum $72, so where i can invest now? IEO/ICO or old coins in CMC?

If you want give me suggest for IEO then you can explain, which exchange best for a successful IEO.
Basically ICO no have good position now this time, so another chance making profitable for OLD coins?

thanks to all
If you are interesting to invest in IEO and know which is the profitable IEO right now and i hope you can use https://cryptorank.io/ieo-platforms-roi as your reference but you can choose gate.io as your best choice consider it was having a highest return compared with another IEO platform like binance or okex.
I believe gate.io will be your best choice.

You can try to invest in old coin but i feel doubt whether you can get a huge profit in short time consider about old coins are long term investment right now.
ICO is not having a good position in the market but IEO is having good position as long as you were joining on the correct platform dude.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 08, 2019, 12:06:12 AM
Suggestion for investing? you should tell more details about how much you're going to invest and what kind of coins you do and don't prefer.
This will make us easier for you to determine and give suggestions that's likely near to your preference. Otherwise, you should be careful with the suggestions of other people because they can easily shill you the coins that they're holding.
Edit: I see that you have edited your post. I wouldn't suggest you to invest to any IEO or ICO, that portfolio looks perfect already for me and you just have to add more of both.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
November 07, 2019, 11:52:14 PM

If you want give me suggest for IEO then you can explain, which exchange best for a successful IEO.
Basically ICO no have good position now this time, so another chance making profitable for OLD coins?

thanks to all
Pages:
Jump to: