Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEM] New registration introduction thread / waiting list - page 5. (Read 23594 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hi, I'd like to join the stakeholder waiting list.

I have been familiar with the bitcoin world for several years, but only as a lurker.  I love the idea of PoS!

I seem to have missed the signup period for NXT and now NEM.  I just came about this project after reading about NXT.  I installed their client, entered my ID in the faucet, and received 2 shares.  Since it is 1.0 tx fee, I had 1 share to reshare.  The only way was to buy in. I didn't like the idea the shares were all held by a very small core group.  I then found this project and I support the idea of distributing it to a large group of people.  I see that as the only way to allow the currency to take off. 

I know I don't have a very high post count here.  All my talk about bitcoin has been in the real world.  I haven't spent much time chatting on these forums.  I don't know how to digitize my "real world" chatter... Hopefully, I can still get in on this initial distribution. 

I would be willing to help sift through applicants to look for duplicates or something like that for an IPO.

Thank you!
Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Hi,

my name is Steffi. I am from Germany. I am new to the Cryptoworld, but I already realised the shitcoin dilemma. I am only interested in 2.0 coins and innovative concepts. In my opinion NXt is so far the only really innovative solution.
But I think this can´t be the only hero. The NEM project sounds very good and might compete with NXT.
Hopefully I can get a place.

Kind regards
Steffi (Shivalein)
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hi My name is Joe.

I didn't find out about NEM until now, through the new NXT forum.

I invested in NXT about 7 weeks ago as well as in counterparty.

My idealistic hope is to see crypto currencies assist in creating a real revolution (in the positive sense) within the old and controlling financial industry helping in bringing about more human rights and financial freedoms. I am looking forward to seeing how all world's citizens enjoy free decentralized p2p trading, payment systems and other applications without being robbed.

Please include me on your distribution/investment list when time comes

Thank you.    

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Hello there,

Im a mechanics student and new to this topic. I missed the nxt train and unfortunately the nem stake reservation thread. I have been a silent reader since the beginning of this year. Now I created an account to get into this topic more in detail. My motto is: You live and learn! I hope I can contribute to the community one day.

If possible I want to "sign up" for nem stake here. Id be glad if this would work out  Smiley

Live long and prosper
Activity: 1
Hello, my name is Scott from USA. I'm a college student at UCSD, san diego (applied math major). I hope it's not too late to acquire a NEM stake. Please add me to the waiting list. I hope I'll be a major contributor to the NEM movement. Thanks!
Activity: 9
Hello,

I'd like to join the stakeholder waiting list. I was a participant in the early stages of NXT and am interested in being part of NEM as well. Please let me know the NXT fee to be paid and the address it needs to be sent to.

Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 11
And please explain, do I need to wait now for some event or decision concerning our participation? Will I need to sent a sum of NXT to some address?
Activity: 11
Hello, my name is Olga. I'm a musician, I live in Russia. My friend told me about NEM and I'm exited. Hope I'm not late to join a stakeholder list.
Activity: 94
Hi, I am Touque. I have been learning about the 2nd generation crypto lately on this site. I am interested in Nem and would like to purchase the IPO. Thank you.
Activity: 66
 Hello! I come from China.My name is wula.I have 16 year old.
I want to buy a new bike. Could you give me one NEM? Thank you.

Hi all,

My name is Bob. Smiley I'm from the great state of Wyoming, and I sell insurance/mutual funds for a living (+15 yrs~).  I consider myself a tech junkie, and I'm interested in reading/learning about anything that would revolutionize the way we live. Ever since I learned about bitcoin 3 months ago, I feel crytocurrency is going to be a game-changer.  I missed the bitcoin train, but I hope I won't miss NEM. Smiley Please contact me for payment info if a slot ever opens up for registration.  Thank you, sir.

= Bob

Hello ... I'm from Russia ... I hope that I will  a list of all the investors in the project
 Hello, my name is Inna.
 I own a small business in Moscow, Russia. I'd like to join NEM. I do not know English well and did not understand, am I late to have a stake?
Activity: 575
Merit: 502
Hi,

I'm interested too. I'm from Germany. I'm a silent forum reader since December 2013.
I like the idea of PoS. I'm already invested in NXT and running  a node. NEM looks very interesting.

plz put me on the waiting list!

thxs very much
MaWo
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82
Hi,

I am a well-known member of the NXT community. I am a tech guy and I serve to inform people and review papers like this one http://www.docdroid.net/abp9/forging0-3-1.pdf.html and I am member of the Infrastructure Committee of NXT.

I would like to join the NEM experiment. My interests about NEM are regarding the Proof of Importance mechanism.

Cheers.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
Hi everyone,
i'm an industrial engineer from italy.
I'm fascinated by the idea and the possibilities of decentralized currencies, especially, the fair distribution idea of NEM.

I want to be add to waiting list, but I don't understand very well how this waiting list works. Where can i find some info? For example, i which position of the list i will be? and how many NEM i could hope to have?
There is no way to buy them?

Thanks!

Hi after public auditing, I will ask people in waiting list if they still want to join in. I don't have the number yet, but it is estimated to have at least 100-150 slots available for waiting list so you should be covered. Give us one more week to work out other things.

i really appreciate this man, thanks!

any news??
Hi all,

My name is Bob. Smiley I'm from the great state of Wyoming, and I sell insurance/mutual funds for a living (+15 yrs~).  I consider myself a tech junkie, and I'm interested in reading/learning about anything that would revolutionize the way we live. Ever since I learned about bitcoin 3 months ago, I feel crytocurrency is going to be a game-changer.  I missed the bitcoin train, but I hope I won't miss NEM. Smiley Please contact me for payment info if a slot ever opens up for registration.  Thank you, sir.

= Bob
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
hi, I am from China ,and is very interested at the 2rd generation coins like NXT,NEM,XCP and so on, maybe I just only started to learn about them recently, but  I definitedly consider they will success along with btc, so let me in .
thank you very much!
I'm new. I just heard of this from a friend. I heard that you may think my account is fake. I have no problem proving my real identity through whatever means requested.

I have extensive experience in sales and will promote NEM.

Please put me on the waiting list. Thank you.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I am interested at NEM. I really support the thought and method of NXT and NEM. I am glad to  help do the promotion, so that more people can join in and enjoy the great project. Now I am at an university and really interested at creative things.
thanks.
Activity: 17
Really interested in NEM. So far I only have coins I have mined with my shitty video card, and I can't really mine NXT easily so It would be awesome if I could be a part of the NEM IPO. Not much to say about myself, in college but I probably won't finish, been watching bitcoins since 2011 or so, made this account last year or so.
Pages:
Jump to: