Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEM] New registration introduction thread / waiting list - page 8. (Read 23594 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268
Internet of Value
Hello everybody,
I'm a professional photographer and journalist from Germany and I'm fascinated by the idea and the possibilities of decentralized currencies.
I like the fair distribution idea of NEM. Good spirit! I would like to be added to the waiting list. Thanks.   

Best regards

Hi i may want to use some of your photographs in our website. Pm.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello everybody,
I'm a professional photographer and journalist from Germany and I'm fascinated by the idea and the possibilities of decentralized currencies.
I like the fair distribution idea of NEM. Good spirit! I would like to be added to the waiting list. Thanks.   

Best regards
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
Interested, pls keep me a share and let me konw when one is free.
Activity: 34
Hi UtopianFuture, I am from New Zealand.

Hopefully you have a spare spot for me to join.
Missed out on the Bitcoin. Was reading about NXT when I found your project NEM which looks to be so much better.

Thanks Smiley

note* I am complete beginner to this.

Activity: 3
Hello, I am a Chinese person, from the beautiful Guizhou. Now I'm a primary school teacher, I liked the idea of ​​NEM.
Activity: 44
Hi,

I'm Fabian web developer from berlin.
I'm the founder of the feindura - flat file CMS (http://feindura.org)

I'm into crypto currencies and web development.

I like the fair distribution idea of NEM, which IHMO is the key for a successful POS coin.

Please add me to the waiting list.
Activity: 7
Hi,

I am Renso and from the Netherlands.
I was very excited to read about NEM, but disappointed that you wouldn't take more stakeholders.
Maybe I still have a chance thru the waiting list.

greetings and i wish you success!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Hello my name is Kamil.
I am hi-thech designer.
I am intested in POS system coins. Since NXT is to me a "bit" unfain in distrybution i would like to join NEM which a way better in coin distribution.
I think i can handle supporting NEM in various ways.
Please add me to waiting list.
Activity: 38
NEM looks like a great idea. Dunno if it will work but the concept is brave. I'd like to support it so please add me to the wait list.
Activity: 4
Hi please add me to waiting list. I am teaching everyone i can about crypto. Thank You.
Activity: 10
Dear utopianfuture,
I am chinajsntwzq,a Foreigner,a man.Yes!I am very interested in  NXT,and I just have some NXT.When I heard NEM,I am exciting.I really want to join it,give me a chance,please!
I have donated 2000NXT to NXTcashcompletionbonusfund 13313092584524529006,development NXTcash.(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=470987.new#new)
Thanks!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
day trader mode "on"
i am brazilian and interest in"ou" nem haha please select me to join  Cry
Activity: 364
I got distracted by other happenings in the BTC/ALT world and missed the NEM fundraiser having flagged it at the time, so if I can be on the waiting list - yay.

Interesting model. Best of luck.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I have translated this into Chinese, hope more people know NEM.
http://www.nemcoin.cn/news2014022501.htm
so great Job, every Chinese will know NEM ealily, you should be China NEM CEO.Smiley Roll Eyes Grin
Hello Smiley

person: preschool-teacher, allrounder
maybe useful skills: fotografie, videocutting, meditation

hope there are few seats left on the ark
greetings

Activity: 13
Hi I am Klapper! from the Netherlands!

I was only a couple hours too late when I found out by NEM and cried ever since. I'd like to join NEM and be part of this coin. I hope I can join now, so please add me to the waiting list please.

Regards!

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
As I dig deeper into Crypto Currencies I noticed that there are many btc and ltc clones without any own innovations. Many of Crypto alternatives just exists because of the hope and greed of the founders that their Crypto Coins could become valuable and make them and the early birds rich. Then I found Nxt which was/is really innovative. The most innovative Crypto since Bitcoin imho. But as every coin has also Nxt some problems which delays its success. The main reason is probably that most of the stakeholders are inactive or hoarding Nxt until it becomes more valuable. So I'm looking forward to this project and I'm excited how it will evolve. I found the fundraising was very fair and it will prevent that few hoarders paralyse the development and the success of Nem. That's a very good start and I like to join. At least I would appreciate to get information via newsletter when the project will start, that would be great.  Smiley
About my person: I'm a physics student in Germany with programming experience in Python and a little Java. Unfortunately not enough programming experience to help out in such projects but maybe this changes in the next years.

regards
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi there,

My name is Randy, and I'm from Singapore. I have a business degree and I'm hoping I'll be involved in a business related field upon graduation. I love reading anything about economy in general.  I've been very interested in crypto-currency since one of my friends introduced me to NXT last year (unfortunately, I did not get on the train). Hopefully I won't miss the train this time again!  Cheesy
Activity: 312
hi, i am new here, from China, i love cryptocurrency, i love this game, let me in.
Hi, my name is Eric from Hong Kong. I have been an investment advisor for the past 11 years (and prior to that, i was involved in family business). I just discovered digital currencies a few months ago through my best friend, and I've been fascinated by it ever since. I'd like to be added to the waiting list in case of a spot opening. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: