Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEM] New registration introduction thread / waiting list - page 4. (Read 23594 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I joined the forums back in December. I've been watching bitcoin for about 4 months. I would like to get involved with nem if its not too late.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi, my name is Dan, I'm a mathematics student, first post I know, but this has finally piqued my curiosity to the point I just had to register. I'd like to join the waiting list if at all possible, I've been following and using bitcoin for a couple of years now, and although I never really delved into litecoin, the ideas for decentralisation in vertcoin, NXT and now NEM really interest me, and I'd love to be a part of the promotion of NEM.

The potential to revolutionize the way we think about currency and transactions is incredible, and while it might take a long time, a lot of education and maybe even new derivative currencies, promotion of the very principles behind these coins is nothing but a good thing. It'd be great if i could fling a few nemcoins around to people while I'm doing so Smiley
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
@utopianfuture: any news? Sad
Activity: 56
Hi,

I have been following cryptos for over 4 years now since the early days when MTGOX was used for cards :-) although more recently I have felt that a lot of the community had learned from the current financial system and engaged in pump and dumps and manipulation I have always held on to the notion that one day a few coins would come through all this and offer a real life solution to many of the problems our current financial system is facing.

I like the idea of this and it seems to be the start of a growing movement to move away from a centralised and manipulated system that only benefits a very small number of people to a more fair, open and transparent system.

Given the current policy on QE and the the now locked in unlimited QE that results in massive drops on the markets when they even mention the word taper it now seems we have reached the point of no return or probably did a couple of years ago. When this current bubble bursts (which it will) we as a people need to be ready to face this challange and use the coming kaos to bring in a new system that ends central planning and I would very much like to be a part of this.

Activity: 47
I'm selling my stake for 1 bitcoin. If you're interested in purchasing my stake, (includes my alt account with password) pm me. Escrow is accepted. I will send first to members here with a good reputation.

Note: The stake was paid with my alt account. The account is listed on the approved stakeholders list. You will also be able to verify the stake payment by checking post history to see the transaction.
Activity: 54
Hi I'm Alexis. I work for one of the largest residential mortgage lenders in the world. For the last three months my boyfriend has been driving me absolutely nuts with constant, daily monologues about these new "cryptocurrencies". So needless to say that after being battering-rammed to death about these coins, I started looking into it, and I can see the potential here. I also heard about the "sock puppet" shenanigans that ensued, so I would be more than happy to show ID if needed, in order to prove that I am, in fact, a real person. I'm very excited about all of the possibilities in store for the cryptocurrency movement and look forward to learning more about, and advocating, the NEM Community.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
Hi. I was told to leave a message here to get a stake. I am pretty new to most alt currencies though I do have a little experience with bitcoin and ltc from coinbase and btce. I have the nem threads bookmarked and I'll be checking often.
Activity: 192
Merit: 501
i would like to become a stakeholder.
i really like the idea and i think nem will be a successful project
i will hold for a long time.

can you add me to the waiting list?
Activity: 699
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
Is the registration phase closed? How do i know if i will get a stake or not?
I think developers should give as many people as possible the chance to become stakeholder.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Hello, I think this is a very promising project, I want to join NEM project,because i am very love the coin's idea.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Hi, I'm interested in joining the waiting list for a stake. I have been into cryptos for about 1 1/2 years now, initially with BTC and LTC primarily- I'm now really interested in some of the next gen projects- I have to say that NEM has been under my radar. I'm will read up further on the project, and I wish you good luck on the project launch.
Activity: 1
Hello. I'm a long time lurker, in fact this is my very first post. Uncool I know. I discovered NEM a couple of days ago and it's the first non BTC coin that's really excited me.

I'm a copywriter by trade and I'd love to be considered for a stake and to do anything I can to advance the cause. That'll be writing, obviously.

Thanks a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007
Hello,

I have been interested in researching different cryptocurrencies for a few years. Lately, my interest has been in 2.0 protocols like XCP, MSC, NXT, ETH, and some others. My profession is marketing, advertising, web design, and SEO. I am interested in joining this community. Thanks.

Activity: 489
Merit: 500
I'd like to participate this project. I'm an old member on bitcointalk forum. I can provide some service. Please take a full consideration.
Thank you.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Hi,

I am very interested in this new movement. Been involved in mining and encouraging people to use Bitcoin for the last year and am now very interested in the whole Bitcoin 2.0 space.

Please consider me for the initial shareholders.

Thank you.

F.
Activity: 699
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
Hi, i'm very interested in this how do i get a stake?
Activity: 109
My name is Jack. I heard about this from a co-worker.

I am from the United States. I currently manage a granite countertop business.

I admit I am very limited in my knowledge of digital currencies. I will be actively pursuing gaining more information of this industry. I do believe that digital currencies are the wave of the future.

I will commit to spreading the word in any way possible.

I am willing to submit proof of my identity. I was told there are many individuals with multiple identities causing problems on this website. Please advise me of what procedure to follow going forward.

Thank you,

Jack
Activity: 963
Merit: 509
I am interested in NEM.

Would be happy to get a stake, too.

Activity: 111
Hello i would like to join the waiting list to be a beginning shareholder. i have about .2btc to invest so id like to find something worth while. reading about nem has got me excited, i think id like to join if the time itsn too late!
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
https://iota.org/
Hello, I'm very interesting in NEM.
 I'm small buisnessmen in Moldova , Chisinau.
 At usually in my 2 small shops I'm using traditional money like saying many people in our forum FIAT Grin but I think that will be not bad idea to sell something in cripto currency like NEM.
My brother from Germany for a long time was telling me about NEM but when I am ready-the registation was closed...
I hope that I have chance  to go with NEM community!
Thank You.
Pages:
Jump to: