Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEM] Public auditing of stakeholder list - page 10. (Read 20638 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
the name as "sfinder",he is the stakeholder of PTS,what he do is bad for NXT or NEM.
We need such guys. If the enemy join us, we will have no enemy. So I'm glad he join us.
Activity: 428
Merit: 252
What's going to happen to the stakes that are going to free up?  Will there be another round of signing up or will NEM shares be split among the remaining shareholders?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Sorry, just glossed thru the first few pages... do we need assistance with auditing?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
Great job guys, keep it fair
Activity: 238
the name as "sfinder",he is the stakeholder of PTS,what he do is bad for NXT or NEM.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
About the size of bounties, it is set to be consistent.

Ok, then I see no reason to spend more time for matching names with stakes. I'll find more fraudsters but you'll have to check their transactions and find forum nicknames.

Here is a guy with 10+ stakes http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=3000&acc=2616358289680037138

Another one http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=3000&acc=10878087732491355406
He also has lots of fake accounts for stealing money from giveaways.
Activity: 168
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

for your mom? your mom must be fifty years old and know very well about crypto.  Shocked
but sorry, it's against NEM's spirit.
if you get a 2nd stake. ok, fine. i have to tell you my mom and dad also know about crypto and they both said NEM will be a nice coin!
BTW, i also have ten brothers and sisters. forgive my big family, we all knows about NEM!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

not sure where you are from? you just bias like a asian. my mom is a senior accountant for a import and export company and she has been following digital currency for some years. 

as the rule below, I can buy a stake to my loved ones

4. How could you prevent multiple buy-ins ?

In short - We can't. Multiple buy-in will be possible with multiple accounts. We also want you to have the ability to buy a NEM stake for your loved ones so they could all join the movement. However accumulating many NEM stakes goes against NEM's principles of fairness and equality, therefore the development team reserves the right to refund you the money if an effort to unfairly accumulate NEM stakes is discovered.

I am asian too, I think people dont like the fact u called NEM a scam. Actually made a thread about it and later quietly bought not one but two stakes for yourself. U could have later publicly apologized for your mistake, that would have been decent, but you did not.

I am not saying u should not get your stakes, u have every right but  those people u warned probably missed out on a great opportunity due to your hasty accusation.

EXACTLY
Activity: 338
We focus on groups of related accounts with more than 5 stakes with most accounts belonging to group 3 activity. It has been discussed in the main thread before, our effort would be more well spent that way. It is also probably best compromise. Surplus over 5 stakes will be refunded.

About the size of bounties, it is set to be consistent with other type of rewards for different development activities such as helping with fundraising, websites, swarm team, wiki, tester, bug finding, coding etc. To be honest, it makes no sense to me if some of you trying to hunt people with more shares down so that you can personally increase your own shares. If you make an effort to find multi-accounts, do it because you care about NEM's fundraising egalitarian principle. If you find it not worth doing, then don't.

Public auditing is necessary part of the process to create trust and transparency for NEM. It will be done even without finding any sockpuppet. Similarly, population statistics will be done in any case. All are part of the package.   

Sorry, must have missed that bit in the main thread...
Okay, so no problems then.
Activity: 602
Merit: 268
Internet of Value
Why there are still people listed with to stakes for one account?

thread 1

64   mingophoria
203 mingophoria

139  linfujun
602  linjufun

168  rajc
765  rajc

thread 2

2187   meyns
2189   meyns

Easter eggs ? all duplicate names will be deleted.
Activity: 476
Why there are still people listed with to stakes for one account?

thread 1

64   mingophoria
203 mingophoria

139  linfujun
602  linjufun

168  rajc
765  rajc

thread 2

2187   meyns
2189   meyns

Activity: 171
Take your time here. We all want this project to be perfect Smiley
Activity: 31
HERE ARE SOME THOUGHTS AFTER 5 HOURS OF AUDITION

1. I don't think that fraudsters should be refunded. Their money should be spent for NEM promotion.

2. I found two more big fraudsters and I need about 3 hours more to match txids with names. We need more people doing audition, or bigger reward for auditors.

3. I checked about about 50 random transactions and found 5 fraudsters and 4 of them are big which means there are roughly 10% of fraudsters.

Totally disagree.  You can't outright steal someone's money.  Send it back to where it came from.

Did someone already find your sockpuppets?  Grin

Totally uncalled for.  Maybe someone should check the auditors accounts.  I have no sockpuppets.   

Anyway, do you really think it's fine to steal someone's money?

yes, refunding is the best way.
The rule is very clear. They waste our time to audit. They should be punished. I agree their money should be spent for NEM promotion, and some of their money should be rewarded to the  audit people.

I agree, sockpuppets have generated a lot of work for the community.  Im not saying they should "steal" their money but there should be a penalty.
After all they did try to steal our money.

The penalty is not being part of NEM!
If and when NEM becomes big they will be biting their asses Wink

great!  Grin
fraudster will get 0  stakes

NEM's auditing may be a good example for other coins. Good one, if there is not left some sockpuppet with his 20 stakes Smiley
Because many are saying that there is lot of work to do, maybe you need Auditing part 2.

Activity: 602
Merit: 268
Internet of Value
I fully understand that there is an uproar because of the "fraudsters" who try to buy 20+ stakes.

But as is clearly shown in DaFockBro's posts and for anyone to read in the various threads, it was allowed to have multiple buy-ins. No need to explain those buy-ins: it was allowed.

The problem is: how many stakes is considered to many?

I think it is best for Utopianfuture to make a FINAL STATEMENT about who is at risk (hard numbers, no deviation). Regarding the quotes by DaFockBro, I think it should be anyone with 5-6+ stakes and that the surplus should be refunded (if possible).

Oh and should you wonder: I registered for two stakes (Mikesbmw and Flepper).

Please keep it sane people.

We focus on groups of related accounts with more than 5 stakes with most accounts belonging to group 3 activity. It has been discussed in the main thread before, our effort would be more well spent that way. It is also probably best compromise. Surplus over 5 stakes will be refunded.

About the size of bounties, it is set to be consistent with other type of rewards for different development activities such as helping with fundraising, websites, swarm team, wiki, tester, bug finding, coding etc. To be honest, it makes no sense to me if some of you trying to hunt people with more shares down so that you can personally increase your own shares. If you make an effort to find multi-accounts, do it because you care about NEM's fundraising egalitarian principle. If you find it not worth doing, then don't.

Public auditing is necessary part of the process to create trust and transparency for NEM. It will be done even without finding any sockpuppet. Similarly, population statistics will be done in any case. All are part of the package.   
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

1. I don't think that fraudsters should be refunded. Their money should be spent for NEM promotion.

2. I found two more big fraudsters and I need about 3 hours more to match txids with names. We need more people doing audition, or bigger reward for auditors.

3. I checked about about 50 random transactions and found 5 fraudsters and 4 of them are big which means there are roughly 10% of fraudsters.

Totally disagree.  You can't outright steal someone's money.  Send it back to where it came from.

Totally uncalled for.  Maybe someone should check the auditors accounts.  I have no sockpuppets.   

The rule is very clear. They waste our time to audit. They should be punished. I agree their money should be spent for NEM promotion, and some of their money should be rewarded to the  audit people.

I agree, sockpuppets have generated a lot of work for the community.  Im not saying they should "steal" their money but there should be a penalty.

The penalty is not being part of NEM!
If and when NEM becomes big they will be biting their asses Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 258
DRAMA: Dumb Retards Asking More Attention
And then there is this one:
He is marked with a Y  based upon this post:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4865396

However, I assumed he would be removed base upon the quote below:

You skipped me in the other thread and I haven't received a response.

EDIT:

I wasn't sure if this is what you were looking for: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=441041.new#new

I was at spot 1074 in the previous thread but it seems like there is another person on there (1074).

If you did not reply in the registration thread (with proof of payment or promotion), then you did not reserve a stake spot.

Yes I did - a Dutch promotion: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=441041.new#new

But I'm still not on the list. Are you kidding me  Angry

@Utopianfuture : FYI This guy changed his original post into a scam warning on the dutch forums.  He complained that you were not responding to his questions. I have replied to this and explained he did not qualify since the conditions were not met in the first place. Here is the post where I replied to him: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nem-441041

Thanks a lot. He did not seem to read the front page carefully.
I know you guys are being really busy but I assume this has been overlooked:

samysamy1 is not in the "refund list" but he is still in the stakeholder list. As far as I understood he did not qualify.
Activity: 338
I fully understand that there is an uproar because of the "fraudsters" who try to buy 20+ stakes.

But as is clearly shown in DaFockBro's posts and for anyone to read in the various threads, it was allowed to have multiple buy-ins. No need to explain those buy-ins: it was allowed.

The problem is: how many stakes is considered to many?

I think it is best for Utopianfuture to make a FINAL STATEMENT about who is at risk (hard numbers, no deviation). Regarding the quotes by DaFockBro, I think it should be anyone with 5-6+ stakes and that the surplus should be refunded (if possible).

Oh and should you wonder: I registered for two stakes (Mikesbmw and Flepper).

Please keep it sane people.
Activity: 518
Merit: 504
This is awesome!  AND, if we are putting this much effort into invalidating fraud, just IMAGINE the kind of time, effort, and purpose the devs are putting into this mission!!

Is it too soon to get a NEM tattoo?

Keep up the good work.
Activity: 126
Trending: big fonts  Wink

Trending: bigger/bolder font
Pages:
Jump to: