Author

Topic: [NemosMiner] multi algo profit switching NVIDIA/CPU miner - page 155. (Read 289447 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hi,
I am using your Neosminer on miningpoolhub and I found something peculiar.
When I run the script below for Skien algorithm:

powershell -version 5.0 -noexit -executionpolicy bypass -windowstyle maximized -command "&.\NemosMiner-v2.2.ps1 -SelGPUEWBF '0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7' -SelGPUCC '0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7' -Currency USD -Passwordcurrency BTC -interval 120 -Username fynxgloire.Mining1070 miningpoolhub -Location US -PoolName miningpoolhub -Type nvidia -Algorithm skein -Donate 5

I DO NOT see any statistics on the top of the screen ( like how much are the earnings per day etc. )
I already created a worker manually called: Mining1070 on miningpoolhub.
I then logged into miningpoolhub and for some reason ANOTHER worker was added with this name:
Mining1070.ID=NemosMiner-v2.2

May I ask why is this new worker added on the website settings for this algorithm Digibyte-Skein Pool?

Should I delete this newly added worker from miningpoolhub?

Is this in any way affecting why I cannot see earnings per day running this script?

Could the Nemos miner be used to Switch between coins *same algo*  based on Diff? and gain the coins and not btc?

I am not sure if nemos miner can.
I did try out MultiPoolMiner which could do this but it was unstabel as crap.
I would not touch that thing with a 10 foot pole ever again.
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi,

powershell -version 5.0 -noexit -executionpolicy bypass -windowstyle maximized -command "&.\NemosMiner-v2.2.ps1 -SelGPUEWBF '0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7' -SelGPUCC '0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7' -Currency USD -Passwordcurrency BTC -interval 120 -Username fynxgloire.Mining1070 miningpoolhub -Location US -PoolName miningpoolhub -Type nvidia -Algorithm skein -Donate 5

I DO NOT see any statistics on the top of the screen ( like how much are the earnings per day etc. )
I then logged into miningpoolhub and for some reason ANOTHER worker was added with this name:

May I ask why is this new worker added on the website settings for this algorithm Digibyte-Skein Pool?

Is this in any way affecting why I cannot see earnings per day running this script?

Could the Nemos miner be used to Switch between coins *same algo*  based on Diff? and gain the coins and not btc?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hi,

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
added: Polytimos support
How can the algo-switcher select Polytimos if there's no market value for the coin (yet)?
Or have you only added it pro-forma, and not to the profitability calculator?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
the miner trades whatever you just mined to BTC automatically?

No, the selected pool does that. Nemo is only switching between algos/pools.
Activity: 29
Without reading this all 74 pages and based on the "enter your BTC address" - the miner trades whatever you just mined to BTC automatically?

This could be added to the first post, so lazy-asses like me can spot it from there Smiley
Activity: 6
Looking forward to 2.3
I've been using the latest version all day and working well.
Activity: 728
Merit: 256
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
NemosMiner-v2.2 Zpool / NiceHash / ahashpool / hashrefinery / MiningPoolHub

https://github.com/nemosminer/NemosMiner-v2.2/archive/master.zip

v2.2 (tested with 1060's , 1070's and 1080ti's)

Best Regards
Nemo
could you number the versions when making any corrections?
For example "v2.2.xxx"

i could but changes were minor just added another algo... both page 1 link and above links are all downloading the same latest version...

2.3 will be out soon... ill change version then.

I could do a intermediate release of the code how it is now as 2.2.1 as it has change quite a bit since 2.2 release...  if you would like....

Sorry for any confusion

Best Regards
Nemo
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
Hi All,

I've noticed that when switching some algos take a long time to reach their full potential/benchmarked speed.  I'm assuming there's nothing I can do to speed that up but I thought I'd ask.   It's just interesting how some lock up fully within 15-20 seconds and others can take several minutes.

Thanks

jb
Activity: 59

Best Regards
Nemo
could you number the versions when making any corrections?
For example "v2.2.xxx"
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1166
My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?
FYI I did a test on polytimos.

I suggest that everyone disable / wait until it sells on a market for a value worthwhile.  But;  it draws almost 1/2 the wattage... so, if it does jump up in price, it should be very nice for the hardware.

Almost 2 days of mining on the equivalent of 2x 1070;  and I only got ~0.000008BTC.  I would have had a LOT more than that if I had stuck to another algo.

I think I switched my test rigs over within 10-20 min of the algo being enabled.

Just an FYI.
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

Enabled: Xevan,Hsr,Phi,Polytimos Algo's
Updated: ccminers
Added: -SelGPU
Added: USD/AUD/GBP/NZD etc per day
Added: Current BTC price

NemosMiner-v2.2 Monitors mining pools in real-time in order to find the most profitable Algo / Auto Benchmarks Each algo to get optimal speeds / Fully automated / Auto Downloads Miners

edit: start.bat

1.change BTC address to yours

2.select how many gpu's you have eg: (1gpu ewbf 0 cc 0) (default 2 gpu ewbf 0 1 cc 0,1) (6gpu ewbf 0 1 2 3 4 5 cc 0,1,2,3,4,5)

3.remove any algos you do not want to mine (default all supported algos enabled)

4.there is a default 5minute per day fee, that can be disabled by changing -Donate 5 to 0

5.run start.bat

If you have Windows 7, please update PowerShell: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=50395

CCMiner may need 'MSVCR120.dll' if you don't already have it: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=40784

CCMiner may need 'VCRUNTIME140.DLL' if you don't already have it: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

running multiple cards its recommended to increase Virtual Memory 32gb-64gb is optimal

requires Nvidia Driver Newer than 384 for cuda 9

Best Regards
Nemo
Activity: 41
And how to properly do you need to re-download the archive and pass the tests or is there an easier way?
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
added: Polytimos support
Activity: 245
Merit: 105
Nemo's  I have been using your miners for a few month and I love the simplicity of the automatic coin selection and auto sell and BTC deposit. 

With the current situation of BTC fee's being so high do you think it would be better if pools switch to an other currency for the auto payout.

I would like to know what type of wallets you are using ?  I must not be only smaller miner wondering how to deal with the BTC transfer fees eating all my profits

I have been using Jaxx for a while and just noticed today that on a typical deposit of .000250 BTC I pay a mining fee of 0.024 BTC ! Basically I am making nothing just paying fees !

You could have the pool send your btc payments directly to the exchange you use.  Then on the exchange you can either hold your btc there, or exchange them to whatever you prefer. 

Then if you are going to send your btc out of the exchange, consider selling your btc for ltc or something else that has lower fees, so that you don't have to pay the high btc fees required to send the btc.
Activity: 27
Nemo's  I have been using your miners for a few month and I love the simplicity of the automatic coin selection and auto sell and BTC deposit. 

With the current situation of BTC fee's being so high do you think it would be better if pools switch to an other currency for the auto payout.

I would like to know what type of wallets you are using ?  I must not be only smaller miner wondering how to deal with the BTC transfer fees eating all my profits

I have been using Jaxx for a while and just noticed today that on a typical deposit of .000250 BTC I pay a mining fee of 0.024 BTC ! Basically I am making nothing just paying fees !
Activity: 420
Has anyone been able to add the following pools?

italyiimp.com, says it converts coins to BTC

crypto.n-engine.com, says dont use a btc address

Could someone be so kind to update the github with these pools

It's easy. They all use the YiiMP script. Shouldn't take longer than 5 mins. Smiley

Edited to add:
You can check the N-Engine hashrates here:
http://pools.you-stupid-woman.com/

Have you succeed with editing of correct pool.ps1 file with italyiimp.com conf?

Could you share this here or even in PM, please.

Something I made really quick. Not sure if it is 100% but the owner of Nemo might release his version.
http://you-stupid-woman.com/italyiimp.rar

Anyway, great thanks for share, I will check. Appreciate your kind reply, mate.

It's easy. They all use the YiiMP script. Shouldn't take longer than 5 mins. Smiley

Edited to add:

Something I made really quick. Not sure if it is 100% but the owner of Nemo might release his version.
http://you-stupid-woman.com/italyiimp.rar
Activity: 420

Edited to add:

Edited to add:
Jump to: