Pages:
Author

Topic: [NemosMiner] multi algo profit switching NVIDIA/CPU miner - page 66. (Read 289447 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
All of a sudden my 2.4.1 version which was working perfectly started failing and throwing errors. Running on ahashpool...

Anyone else see this issue? Looks like maybe the API call was getting an unexpected response. Switched back to 2.3 and its fine.

Transcript started, output file is .\Logs\miner.log
Loading BTC rate from 'api.coinbase.com'..
Loading pool stats..
Cannot convert null to type "System.DateTime".
At C:\Users\user\Desktop\NemosMiner-v2.4.1-master\Include.ps1:34 char:5
+     $Stat = [PSCustomObject]@{
+     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidArgument: (Smiley [], RuntimeException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : nullToObjectInvalidCast

Cannot find an overload for "op_Subtraction" and the argument count: "2".
At C:\Users\user\Desktop\NemosMiner-v2.4.1-master\Include.ps1:51 char:5
+     $Span_Minute = [Math]::Min(($Date - $Stat.Updated).TotalMinutes,  ...
+     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (Smiley [], MethodException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : MethodCountCouldNotFindBest

Delete all the pool stats (keep the ccminerxxxxxxx files) in STATS folder will fix the problem.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
All of a sudden my 2.4.1 version which was working perfectly started failing and throwing errors. Running on ahashpool...

Anyone else see this issue? Looks like maybe the API call was getting an unexpected response. Switched back to 2.3 and its fine.

Transcript started, output file is .\Logs\miner.log
Loading BTC rate from 'api.coinbase.com'..
Loading pool stats..

Activity: 60
Running concurrent 3x GTX 1080 ti with following algo's: x17,Lyra2RE2,neoscrypt,blake2s | interval 900.

Running 10 hours:
Ahashpool: 0,00053778
Blazepool: 0,00030134

So far not really impressed. Seeing problem here also that it happens that there are to less miners on an algo. Dont know if pools give such info by API but it would be valuable info to decide to switch algo below certain threshold of miners. Will continue for now before making adjustments. Probably add some more algo's and lower interval or just mine 1 algo.

Same here. 17 hours mined. Cant see Luxcoin anywhere. Whats up with that ? Mined Phi like 5 hours. No coins in "earnings" jet.
Im mining blake2s, phi and X17.

Without changing settings, currently:
ahashpool: 0.00078477
blazepool: 0.00072151

Blazepool coming closer Smiley
Activity: 5
Howdy folks
I get this wee error on palgin neoscypt:
Cannot convert value "12280000000000.00" to type "System.Int32". Error: "Value was either too large or too small for
an Int32."
At C:\Users\The Beast\Documents\Cryp\miners\NemosMiner-v2.4.2-master\Wrapper.ps1:57 char:4
+             $HashRate = [int]$HashRate
+             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : InvalidCastIConvertible

When I'm benchmarking and the hash rate is through the roof unrealistic when finished.

I  also got an error running the xevan benchmark. FAILED 1 is displayed under the profitability table in nemosminer. I commented out xevan in the miner that was displaying the problem and that seems to have fixed it.
Activity: 12
Running concurrent 3x GTX 1080 ti with following algo's: x17,Lyra2RE2,neoscrypt,blake2s | interval 900.

Running 10 hours:

So far not really impressed. Seeing problem here also that it happens that there are to less miners on an algo. Dont know if pools give such info by API but it would be valuable info to decide to switch algo below certain threshold of miners. Will continue for now before making adjustments. Probably add some more algo's and lower interval or just mine 1 algo.

Same here. 17 hours mined. Cant see Luxcoin anywhere. Whats up with that ? Mined Phi like 5 hours. No coins in "earnings" jet.
Im mining blake2s, phi and X17.
Activity: 349
Merit: 102

Running 10 hours:

You should add phi + skein my 1080ti have been on those a bit recently at ahashpool24. I check a lot more often with -interval 60 but -ActiveMinerGainPct 5 to reduce changes.

The API does return number of workers on an algo https://www.ahashpool.com/api/status/ so that feature could be possible
Activity: 10
Can I set intensity per GPU for some Algo?  I have 1 rig with mix of 1070TI and 1080TI and I think its crashing as intensity too high for 1070TI
Activity: 60

Running 10 hours:

Activity: 21
One question regarding the comparison of pools:

If I include several pools into to start?pools.bat file nemo automatically tells me which algo is the best paid on which pool. So I think starting comparison over hours and hours isn't useful. Am I right?

https://nofile.io/f/GCsfca0dNNG/now.png

This is 6*1070ti
Activity: 79
This is with a 1080 ti & 3 1080s .
not bad i guess?

That's on ahashpool.
For 3x1080 and 1080Ti to per day 0.003 quite well.
I have for 24 hours 0.0013, truth I have only 2x1080.

ccminerpolytimos     Keccak       4,20 GH/s      782,913      0,78291    5 256,086    0,18657 blazepool-

5256 euro...
Nemos mistake, pools mistake?
You have an error in the calculations, Nemo did not check the pool settings, for file blazepool need to add parameter:
Code:
"keccak"{$Divisor *= 1000}
Activity: 129
Hello BitBustah,

Thank you for testing on Blazepool.  How many cards are you running and did you include the nemos benchmarking times in that 9 hrs?  Judging an autoswitching miner along with an autoswitching pool with 9 hours of data without comparison to any identical setup with other pool during the same timeframe is kind of unfair.  We welcome everyone to do a little more systematic testing.  Afterall, it's really for your benefit and the community's benefit too to investigate deeper.

Happy and good luck mining.

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
I made 0.00034439 during 9 hours at Blazepool. That's less than 2,5 euro. Totally not worth it.
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
its still very profitable depending on your electricity.  speaking of which, you could mine on PPS or similar multipool only when the estimated revenue is higher than a set threshold if you pay really high rates but if you do Sad sorry
Activity: 312
Merit: 104

Crypto mining is a hobby.  If you aren't into it then you should quit. Coming around and being negative only makes you look bad.

To some it is. To some who invested cash purposefuly into mining endeavour it is not.

not bad i guess?

That's on ahashpool.

That is .0014 (.0034 - .0020 at best)

Not bad for 4 cards...
Activity: 20
https://i.gyazo.com/05ed5e4caea69e4f16718a609f34bd41.png

not bad i guess?

That's on ahashpool.
Activity: 52
If a 6 card rig does 0.00179 daily in BTC, after 3 years that = 2 BTC.  If BTC stays at the current level $8200 USD/BTC that is $16,400 from a SINGLE RIG.

Sell your rig today for $4K and you miss out on $12,400 if the currency STAYS FLAT.  Possibly miss out on even more if BTC/LTC/XVG or whatever you diversify in goes up in value.

That's the difference between us. I don't believe in this crypto thing like I used to. Again, I hope I'm wrong.

Crypto mining is a hobby.  If you aren't into it then you should quit. Coming around and being negative only makes you look bad.

ccminerpolytimos     Keccak       4,20 GH/s      782,913      0,78291    5 256,086    0,18657 blazepool-

5256 euro...
Nemos mistake, pools mistake?
If a 6 card rig does 0.00179 daily in BTC, after 3 years that = 2 BTC.  If BTC stays at the current level $8200 USD/BTC that is $16,400 from a SINGLE RIG.

Sell your rig today for $4K and you miss out on $12,400 if the currency STAYS FLAT.  Possibly miss out on even more if BTC/LTC/XVG or whatever you diversify in goes up in value.

That's the difference between us. I don't believe in this crypto thing like I used to. Again, I hope I'm wrong.

You mine and hold when its not producing, the coins you mine now could go up 20-40-100% when you decide to sell them.  Its just like someone who has a Gold Mine, they mine 365 days a year 24 hours a day even if Gold is low, because some day its value will go back up and they can then sell what they mined earlier.  I'm mining alot of XVG /LUX / DGB / MDC

"could"

or not.

How many people bought BTC when it was 18k because it "could" go up even more? A lot. Will it reach that price again, it "could". And if so, it "could" take months, perhaps even years.

The world has changed the last year. Goverments are trying to get control by new laws, taxes, ... They even go as far as cutting off the power. Hackers steal coins, coins are being forked into other coins, ICOs rip people off, ...
It's not how it used to be. I would say this is the worst time for altcoins ever. From the deepest of my heart I hope you are right when you say things "could" get better.. I made ROI for my humble rig. If the value of BTC goes up, I will earn some nice money. But at this time, it's pennies. I have a deadline set for myself. If earnings won't be better, I'll sell my rig. My choice.
(I've seen others saying thesame, so I know I'm not the only one here)

Pages:
Jump to: