Pages:
Author

Topic: [NemosMiner] multi algo profit switching NVIDIA/CPU miner - page 67. (Read 289447 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
You mine and hold when its not producing, the coins you mine now could go up 20-40-100% when you decide to sell them.  Its just like someone who has a Gold Mine, they mine 365 days a year 24 hours a day even if Gold is low, because some day its value will go back up and they can then sell what they mined earlier.  I'm mining alot of XVG /LUX / DGB / MDC

"could"

or not.

How many people bought BTC when it was 18k because it "could" go up even more? A lot. Will it reach that price again, it "could". And if so, it "could" take months, perhaps even years.

The world has changed the last year. Goverments are trying to get control by new laws, taxes, ... They even go as far as cutting off the power. Hackers steal coins, coins are being forked into other coins, ICOs rip people off, ...
It's not how it used to be. I would say this is the worst time for altcoins ever. From the deepest of my heart I hope you are right when you say things "could" get better.. I made ROI for my humble rig. If the value of BTC goes up, I will earn some nice money. But at this time, it's pennies. I have a deadline set for myself. If earnings won't be better, I'll sell my rig. My choice.
(I've seen others saying thesame, so I know I'm not the only one here)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
@BitBustah  You probably know the math more than I do.  Generally speaking, if your electricity rate is not outrageous, GPU mining is still profitable even though it's not dream-like as in December17.  Just no idea how people justify buying 1080Ti's for 800-1000 dollars these days.

SniffDogs benches perfectly.

If those earnings are accurate I'm starting up my mining operation again. Wow!  Grin Grin Grin

Yeah... I invested 2000 euro in GPUs.. I'd rather wait to mine when the earnings a good instead of mining when they are bad. I'm aiming for a lifespan of 4 years so... Rather 4 good years than bad. Wink

You mine and hold when its not producing, the coins you mine now could go up 20-40-100% when you decide to sell them.  Its just like someone who has a Gold Mine, they mine 365 days a year 24 hours a day even if Gold is low, because some day its value will go back up and they can then sell what they mined earlier.  I'm mining alot of XVG /LUX / DGB / MDC
last 24 hours with 6 x GTX 1080 ti earned 0.00205 btc on ahashpool
last 24 hours with 6 x GTX1070  earned 0.001262 btc on ahashpool

Waiting for zergpool to come back online.

What earnings are you making guys?

last 24 hours with 6 x GTX1070ti earned 0.001790 btc on ahashpool

Don't care what people here say, but I think those results are terrible.  Sad

Yea but so is my AntMiner S9, the 14TH generates $10.71/day and the 13.5TH generates $10.55 (its running about 13.8TH)  Far cry from the $30+/day/S9 they did in December....
@BitBustah  You probably know the math more than I do.  Generally speaking, if your electricity rate is not outrageous, GPU mining is still profitable even though it's not dream-like as in December17.  Just no idea how people justify buying 1080Ti's for 800-1000 dollars these days.

If those earnings are accurate I'm starting up my mining operation again. Wow!  Grin Grin Grin

Yeah... I invested 2000 euro in GPUs.. I'd rather wait to mine when the earnings a good instead of mining when they are bad. I'm aiming for a lifespan of 4 years so... Rather 4 good years than bad. Wink
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
@BitBustah  You probably know the math more than I do.  Generally speaking, if your electricity rate is not outrageous, GPU mining is still profitable even though it's not dream-like as in December17.  Just no idea how people justify buying 1080Ti's for 800-1000 dollars these days.

If those earnings are accurate I'm starting up my mining operation again. Wow!  Grin Grin Grin

@BitBustah  I just ran another benchmark session.  The latest Nemos does benchmark longer than the duration set in the bat file.  Mine is running for 7 minutes now and counting even though interval is set to 300.  It should eventually complete.

APIs are closed at the moment.

Another request.. Please please please also offer the earnings in EUR on the wallet page. Can't be that hard to program. Wink

@BitBustah  I just ran another benchmark session.  The latest Nemos does benchmark longer than the duration set in the bat file.  Mine is running for 7 minutes now and counting even though interval is set to 300.  It should eventually complete.

15 mins and nothing. Trying Sniffdog as we speak. Skein hashrate is higher on Sniffdog than Nemos, that's for sure. Smiley

@BitBustah  Thanks for your support.  We've tested with the lastest nemosminer.  While benchmarking does take longer than before (I think), it does eventually finish for us and work flawlessly from that point.  Could you please provide more details, like the list of algos, for us to troubleshoot?  We can try to run the same list of aglo with the same setting as you want as a test.

@cryptomoblo Thanks for trying the pool out. 

Blazepool

Thanks for the reply. It was the standard .bat file for multiple GPUs with all the blazepool algos. Just edited my nr of GPUs and wallet address. Had benching interval set to 300 (5 mins), but it kept going for over 10 mins mining the first algo....
@BitBustah  Thanks for your support.  We've tested with the lastest nemosminer.  While benchmarking does take longer than before (I think), it does eventually finish for us and work flawlessly from that point.  Could you please provide more details, like the list of algos, for us to troubleshoot?  We can try to run the same list of aglo with the same setting as you want as a test.

Blazepool

Where's the info on the API? Might want to make a YiimpLogger clone for Blaze (better would be if you as a pool owner provided extra stats -- the earnings per hour / 24 hours).
 Wink

Blazepool

Thanks for the reply. It was the standard .bat file for multiple GPUs with all the blazepool algos. Just edited my nr of GPUs and wallet address. Had benching interval set to 300 (5 mins), but it kept going for over 10 mins mining the first algo....

Blazepool
Activity: 60
Hello cryptomoblo,

You can also give blazepool.com a try while waiting for zergpool to come back online.

Official ANN thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blazepool-on-fire180-coinswell-establishedmulti-algo-switching-pool-2898687

Give it 72 hours and compare the figures, and we expect that you'll want to stay for the long run.

We have a fork of the NEMOSMINER with proper settings available from the main page.

Blazepool

Hi there! Will give it a try and start a concurrent test tonight.
last 24 hours with 6 x GTX1070  earned 0.001262 btc on ahashpool

Don't care what people here say, but I think those results are terrible.  Sad

I want to try blazepool with the latest Nemo, but it keeps benching without ending... Sad
Activity: 4

A month ago I was getting nearly 0.003BTC with 6x1070TI, end of January was around 0.002BTC, this month 0.0015BTC/day. Not sure what to do, thinking about nicehash, as my mate is getting 0.0018-0.002 atm, or even going back to mining ZEC.

That seems really low... I fired up the rig earlier today. I made 2 euro during 6 hours with my 1080 ti, 2x 1080 and 1070. Then I shut down because 8 euro a day is not enough for me... But yeah, 0.00205 seems low for 6 ti's.
Hello cryptomoblo,

You can also give blazepool.com a try while waiting for zergpool to come back online.

Official ANN thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blazepool-on-fire180-coinswell-establishedmulti-algo-switching-pool-2898687

Give it 72 hours and compare the figures, and we expect that you'll want to stay for the long run.

We have a fork of the NEMOSMINER with proper settings available from the main page.

Blazepool
Activity: 60

Pages:
Jump to: