Pages:
Author

Topic: [NemosMiner] multi algo profit switching NVIDIA/CPU miner - page 9. (Read 289447 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 260
Im getting Dont.net crashes on all of my rigs using nemosminer.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at System.Management.Automation.ExecutionContext.AppendDollarError(Object obj)
   at System.Management.Automation.ExceptionHandlingOps.SetErrorVariables(IScriptExtent extent, RuntimeException rte, ExecutionContext context, Pipe outputPipe)
   at System.Management.Automation.ExceptionHandlingOps.CheckActionPreference(FunctionContext funcContext, Exception exception)
   at (Closure , FunctionContext )
   at System.Management.Automation.ScriptBlock.InvokeWithPipeImpl(ScriptBlockClauseToInvoke clauseToInvoke, Boolean createLocalScope, Dictionary`2 functionsToDefine, List`1 variablesToDefine, ErrorHandlingBehavior errorHandlingBehavior, Object dollarUnder, Object input, Object scriptThis, Pipe outputPipe, InvocationInfo invocationInfo, Object[] args)
   at System.Management.Automation.ScriptBlock.<>c__DisplayClass57_0.b__0()
   at System.Management.Automation.Runspaces.RunspaceBase.RunActionIfNoRunningPipelin esWithThreadCheck(Action action)
   at System.Management.Automation.ScriptBlock.InvokeWithPipe(Boolean useLocalScope, ErrorHandlingBehavior errorHandlingBehavior, Object dollarUnder, Object input, Object scriptThis, Pipe outputPipe, InvocationInfo invocationInfo, Boolean propagateAllExceptionsToTop, List`1 variablesToDefine, Dictionary`2 functionsToDefine, Object[] args)
   at System.Management.Automation.ScriptBlock.InvokeAsDelegateHelper(Object dollarUnder, Object dollarThis, Object[] args)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3131.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Microsoft.PowerShell.ConsoleHost
    Assembly Version: 3.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 10.0.17134.48
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.PowerShell.ConsoleHost/v4.0_3.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/Microsoft.PowerShell.ConsoleHost.dll
----------------------------------------
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hey all, I'm new here a semi-new too mining. I'm using v3.3 with MPH multi algo. I just seen some literature that said it supports btc 144_5. I see it in the algo list as well. I have configed to include the algo but mph is not reporting its profitability. Therefore, it will download ebwf v2 to mine it but will never benchmark or attempt to mine it. It mines all other coins as expected. Any thoughts 🤔?

Also can we get a fix for the miners poping up. Multipoominer, for example, will suppress the window popup when a new miner starts. That would be nice.
Activity: 22
Some of the algos crashes on multiple systems, X16r . (one 3 card 1070 rig and all of my 6 card 1070 rigs)

These are new algos, anything to do with memory or core clocks?  I even tried this with standard clock they still seem to crash.

Testing benchmarking on a solo card right now but its going to take sometime to get to those algos.

Edit

Sorry not crash but fail to load the miner.

Edit #2,

Neoscrypt is failing to load miner now.

Whats going on?

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Thx for miner.
Why not add Pasc and Zcash algos?

because zpool doesnt have those algo's atm..although i think they in process of implementing equihash very soon.. also they not that profitable for me with the 1050ti and 1070's they about the same profitability  as ethereum atm.. with the right core UC and memory OC : )
oh so I just know I'm still a formula Smiley
Activity: 10
After several hours 3.1 borks  - all miners "fail" to start. after reboot it all works again

Any cure?
8 nvidia cards on H110btc+, all running at 75% power target. no overclock :/

I have the same issue but not with "all" miners. It's just some miners failing. I don't know if it's always the same miner but DSTM (for zcash) was surely one that failed to start after hours of mining.
By the way I have made my "HashRate" files inside the "Stats" folder read-only. Sometimes I run two instances of the miner for two different groups of cards, but if I don't have the files in read-only weird things happen when for example there are two instances of CCminers running.

I would highly advise you to use two copies of NemosMiner in two different base directories if you're trying to run them simultaneously (i.e. C:\NemosMiner and C:\NemosMiner2). You'll run into all sorts of weirdness otherwise, with conflicting config files, pool stats, miner stats. Given you likely want to tune the miners to the distinct groups of cards (assuming they are different hardware), this would allow you more flexibility.

Hello,
 I have problems running two nemosminer instances at the same time. I have H110btc+ 10 1080ti gpus. I try to run 5 gpus on c disk and 5 on d disk to mine eth, but the latest nemosminer just cancels the last one and only one continues running. Also, when I try to run 1,2,3,4,5 gpus on one nemosminer and 6,7,8,9,10 gpu on another one, still both miners run the same 1,2,3,4,5 gpus. Seems like i can configure only one miner. Maybe you have any ideas ?
Activity: 41
How can this be cured?
PS> TerminatingError (ForEach-Object)
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
How to use proxy setting?
Activity: 29
Minerx or MrPlus can you write a list of all supported algos by Nemosminer in readme or on first page?
What about new aslgos eqiuhash on zergpool?
Activity: 514
Merit: 11
I need help configuring Nemos 3.3
I have 8 gpu rig, 4*1060 + 4*1080
I can't make 3.3 to use only 4 of GPUs
If I say that there are 8 gpu, it starts miners to all GPUs even though in config.json I entered to use only gpu 4 to 7
If I say use 4 gpus, it starts using gpu 0 to 3
I cant make it to use only GPUs 4 to 7
On 3.1 it was working fine - setting 8 GPUs and SelGPU to 4 5 6 7
Please make sure ManualConfig is set to true in config.json:
  - Related NPlusMiner Documentation: https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner-Documentation/wiki/Manual-configuration-(Advanced)
  - Reference issue: https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner/issues/102

MrPlus
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
I need help configuring Nemos 3.3
I have 8 gpu rig, 4*1060 + 4*1080
I can't make 3.3 to use only 4 of GPUs
If I say that there are 8 gpu, it starts miners to all GPUs even though in config.json I entered to use only gpu 4 to 7
If I say use 4 gpus, it starts using gpu 0 to 3
I cant make it to use only GPUs 4 to 7
On 3.1 it was working fine - setting 8 GPUs and SelGPU to 4 5 6 7
Activity: 825
Merit: 18
MindMiner developer
Can we actually mine "aergo" on NEMOS ?

I see it in the algo list but it doesn't seem to do anything when I add it to my list of selected algos -- as if no miner is assigned to it.
It doesn't support.
Try MindMiner. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mindminer-v621-miner-manager-program-with-online-monitoring-3022754
Activity: 8
Hi,
May i know what does ZergPoolPlusTopCoin do? How do we use this? Check both boxes of Zergpoolplus and ZergPoolPlusTopCoin? Or??

Thank you in advance,
McCoy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.42400985
https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner/issues/104

Thank you Mr Plus. Going try this option. 🤞
Activity: 16
hi Devs.
ZergPoolPlusTopCoin
if coin is MULTIalgo (btw XVG, XSH, DGB) - c=BTC,mc=XSH is wrong params.

miner working if only mc=COIN-algo:

c=BTC,mc=XSH-x17
c=BTC,mc=XVG-lyra2v2
c=BTC,mc=DGB-skein
Activity: 514
Merit: 11
Hi,
May i know what does ZergPoolPlusTopCoin do? How do we use this? Check both boxes of Zergpoolplus and ZergPoolPlusTopCoin? Or??

Thank you in advance,
McCoy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.42400985
https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner/issues/104
Activity: 8
Hi,

Thank you in advance,
McCoy
Activity: 10
Noticed when using 3.3, Mining Pool Hub it is defaulting to the ASIA server for ETHASH, How can I change it so that it is using the US-EAST server?  I have location set to US.

In 3.1 it uses the US-EAST server.

Thanks,

Chris
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Can we actually mine "aergo" on NEMOS ?

I see it in the algo list but it doesn't seem to do anything when I add it to my list of selected algos -- as if no miner is assigned to it.
Activity: 67
Suggestion: Enable option to re-benchmark enabled algorithms for a particular miner if it is updated.

This would eliminate the need to manually find the specific "stats" file for a miner and delete it every time you update it. Obviously small increases in hashrate performance from updated miners would gradually show up in stats display over time, but with larger improvements it may make the difference in profit-switching decisions.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
I had to increase bfactor in nvidia.txt from 6 to 8 in order to make xmr-stak work (FireIce miner)

Is there any way to monitor the work of Nemos? Like opening port to see status and GPU temps?
Activity: 85
Im missing something or cant see anymore the status screen that appeared on top when a miner was downloading.
Pages:
Jump to: