Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO at $40 within 8th October ███ FEW HOURS LEFT ███ - page 2. (Read 5739 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 255
There is a rumour from China that they will cancel all previous crypto bans. If so, NEO can reach 50$ easily.
Source?
a group from telegram. Particularly this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiyq6U9RqJU
It's connected with the authorities of China, but you never know when they will release a statement.
Thanks. Can't judge how serious this is though.
It's not a promo post. I found a lot of scam alerts of him actually. But anyway, I follow him to get useful info in time. Sometimes his calls making profit for me, sometimes losses.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
There is a rumour from China that they will cancel all previous crypto bans. If so, NEO can reach 50$ easily.

Would be great if it's true. I do believe the Chinese government will eventually want a Chinese version of ETH and their own rules and regulations on ICOs. Just not sure if it will happen so quick.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
It is just a matter of time before the Chinese government issues some policy statement on crypto
trading and ICOs.  NEO and most cryptos will rock when that happens. Hodling and waiting patiently
will work.
Hodling will work for sure, because China's stance isn't very relevant to the overall crypto market. It might've created some temporary FUD, but in the end nobody cares and the money will keep flowing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
It is just a matter of time before the Chinese government issues some policy statement on crypto
trading and ICOs.  NEO and most cryptos will rock when that happens. Hodling and waiting patiently
will work.
Source?
a group from telegram. Particularly this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiyq6U9RqJU
It's connected with the authorities of China, but you never know when they will release a statement.
Thanks. Can't judge how serious this is though.
Source?
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
they banned bunch of icos so who cares,you think eth went this high only because of ico...
Of course not, but compare what plan the etherum had at the beginning and what it now has, and its future as far back as the old days are planned.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Now what? Conference over, Bitcoin forked, Ethereum forked, one more Bitcoin fork upcoming. Any thoughts on the future of NEO?

Qlink to hold ICO on NEO and build decentralised mobile network:
https://neonewstoday.com/general/qlink-partner-with-neo/

Just don't expect 10 scammy ICOs per day on NEO but rather fewer ICOs but high quality ones.

And this is what will make NEO more valuable. I see it as having high growth potential over the next year. NEO is not done making us bitcoin to get our lambos.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
they banned bunch of icos so who cares,you think eth went this high only because of ico...
Source?
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
Now what? Conference over, Bitcoin forked, Ethereum forked, one more Bitcoin fork upcoming. Any thoughts on the future of NEO?
Who cares? Neo gave us x100 profit already. I only invested 0.1 BTC and made 10 BTC out of it. What else do you want? Isn't it enough?
Personally I would never buy back, because I will never make such profits again. There are many projects that might offer similar profits, so even if NEO will rise again, x2 or x3 seem quite uninteresting to me.

We definitely have different outlook...to me any gain is a gain.  I will take 50% gain in a few months anytime...of course more is better but I won't snob 50%.  I'd be very happy with 100% or 200%.

It is easy to say there are coins that will give better returns (it is true) BUT it is not easy to find which one ahead of time.  NEO I believe will grow still and I agree that it won't be x100 but growth = gains.  I'd gladly take it. Smiley

Your way is definitely less risky. I would recommend your way to newbies and spare-time traders. Guess you earn good and stable profits.
You are right, we have a different outlook Wink
I spend 8-16 hours a day in investigating new projects and ICOs but still there is a risk.
To be honest I started this, because I wanted to make fast money. When I did, of course I thought about taking a safer way. But as my tactic worked well and I spent a lot of time finding a good way to evaluate new projects, I decided to keep going. But I'm not spoony, I know a scam may hit me one day and I'm prepared (financially).
Is it October 8th yet? Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Btc looks bulish imo we might see 7k on it before segwit fork,our time is after fork like you could see it on gold fork
Activity: 168

Qlink to hold ICO on NEO and build decentralised mobile network:
https://neonewstoday.com/general/qlink-partner-with-neo/

Just don't expect 10 scammy ICOs per day on NEO but rather fewer ICOs but high quality ones.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
Who cares? Neo gave us x100 profit already. I only invested 0.1 BTC and made 10 BTC out of it. What else do you want? Isn't it enough?
Personally I would never buy back, because I will never make such profits again. There are many projects that might offer similar profits, so even if NEO will rise again, x2 or x3 seem quite uninteresting to me.

We definitely have different outlook...to me any gain is a gain.  I will take 50% gain in a few months anytime...of course more is better but I won't snob 50%.  I'd be very happy with 100% or 200%.

It is easy to say there are coins that will give better returns (it is true) BUT it is not easy to find which one ahead of time.  NEO I believe will grow still and I agree that it won't be x100 but growth = gains.  I'd gladly take it. Smiley
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Activity: 168
But I don't see NEO hitting 40$ anytime before BTC fork as I don't believe China gov will make a statement regarding ICOs tomorrow

I don't think they will make an official statement. The confenece is more of an indecator if the communist partys traditional or progressive wing has more power. Progressive = good for us and Crypto in China. Traditional = bad for us and possible complete band on crypto in China.
Activity: 280
I dont think the price of NEO will skyrocket after the conference of the Chinese Government (unless the say only NEO is the currency to go)
I see NEO at 50 Dollar at the End of the Year

Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: