Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO at $40 within 8th October ███ FEW HOURS LEFT ███ - page 8. (Read 5739 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
I think that's a very reasonable target by October 8th. It's current pullback is normal and healthy after that quick run up last week. No supports were established, so more dumping occurred. Still a good long term hold IMO.
Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
But, I'm looking to buy more. I think it will hit 22$ again and wish I could buy more NEO at that price, then rocket higher. I did my research on that, but I want some opinions from fellow traders. Do you think it will dip again before going to hit $40 or more?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
It seems to be trending up and so you might just be right with a few days left to go.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Lucky you alan2here i bought neo yesterday at 32 dollars...Fell to 29 scared me and now i'm ok again...40 yes please...I'm thinking of earning gas and sit whilst city of zion the competition goes through might be 150+ by january anyone?
Activity: 172
This is interesting. I am not really into neo but i have been observing its movement. And to be honest, it has been doing good for the last few days. I don't have any neo with me but i have been planning to get some. And now that i see some future, i guess i'll push thru with mg plans.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
I bought NEO 3 weeks ago and now my profit is very high. I think if the ICO red-pulse project is successful NEO will definitely go to the moon and certainly will attract a lot of investors.
Activity: 116
I was actually looking for another dip to accumulate some more NEO. I don't think bullish market can exist in NEO prior to the bitcoin hard fork event which is very soon now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
Re: $40 goal by Oct. 8, definitely attainable but as with most altcoins, it is highly dependent on BTC value.  It is the wildcard than can potentially foil this prediction.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
It might be meaningless for me IF my purchase plan for RPX happens.  Plan is to buy all in (if I can) on the 2nd hour--meaning I will have zero NEO at that point.

BUT, the chances of that happening is close to none because some whales may gobble all remaining RPX in the first few seconds (of the 2nd hour) of the sale.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
Yes I'm calling it!
NEO at $40 within 8th October mostly because of Red Pulse ICO.

If NEO hits an all time high after being banned from China, it may be a good speculative move to buy further dips. I mean if a china based coin survives a china ban, then it shows it's pretty strong, but I would stay cautious, maybe that double top attempt is for whales to dump their last bags and say bye because they don't want any legal trouble holding a banned ICO, but this market is global after all... thought play. I should have bought this damn thing when it was cents (once again).
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
I am also bullish for NEO because,looking at your above Chart ,the last two candle become more bullush with volume and crossing the 30$ resistance with breakout volumes so technically chances are bright to reach 40$ mark if there is no bad news for NEO comes.And also their developer team working hard for it. And yes this is good news for NEO holders.
Activity: 264
I actually had the same 40 dollar target. I guess great minds think alike.

Hopefully its more off course lol
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
NEO touched resistance on hourly timeframe... Hoping in a breakout  Lips sealed

legendary
RPX will moon.

I hope so because I'll buy some with my NEO.
Let me share with you a good read about Red Pulse ICO (RPX): https://steemit.com/redpulse/@roosterred/red-pulse-ico-rpx-analysis-both-complicated-and-interesting
legendary
Neo can certainly reach 40 $ according to your prediction because they will not get bad news again after the storm china ended, their team of developers also work very hard.

Indeed the storm of bad news should have ended now, I mean what else could happen again?
Let's not forget that NEO has some agreement with Chinese government. Who knows what will happen in future.
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
RPX will moon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Neo can certainly reach 40 $ according to your prediction because they will not get bad news again after the storm china ended, their team of developers also work very hard.
legendary
on indicators, the coin tends to the overbought zone. If the resistance line breaks through, then the price can reach $ 40 on volumes, This is in the short term. For a long time the coin there will be definitely

We definitely need more volume in order to reach $40.
IMHO for those planning to enter long term then any entry buy is great.
Activity: 406
homt.net
oh, I see! good news for NEO holder.
But sad I have nk neo.
So that, Best of luck all NEO holder.
Go ahead all trader. Cool
Activity: 238
Good news, am also routing for neo. I have a few in my wallet and i want it reach even higher heights by christmas. It will be great to have it in there
Pages:
Jump to: