Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO at $40 within 8th October ███ FEW HOURS LEFT ███ - page 4. (Read 5739 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
You guys can continue to expect for NEO to be 40$in this month but it's not going to happen. There are some huge problems with rpx and people are trying to refund their NEO's from there and when they do, they will sell all of them. Addition to that there is bitcoin fork so NEO40$ is not going to happen any time soon

Apparently RPX messed up bigtime during the ICO and they now have to refund a lot of NEO. Due to this I think a lot of people started to spread FUD about RPX & NEO, which will probably be one of the reasons of the dip
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Life is life
You guys can continue to expect for NEO to be 40$in this month but it's not going to happen. There are some huge problems with rpx and people are trying to refund their NEO's from there and when they do, they will sell all of them. Addition to that there is bitcoin fork so NEO40$ is not going to happen any time soon
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
I am holding some of the NEO coins, bought at $20. Let's hope all your predections are true and NEO reach $40 by 8th October. All the best for NEO investors.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
$31 as of 9th October. Looks like this prediction was wrong. Usually during weekend price goes down not up so impressive prediction. At least it was $3 close to $40
Activity: 151
I bought 50 NEOs yesterday, now -16% Huh WTF is happening  Undecided?
just hold mate the ico of rpx was done maybe that's the reason those who over buy neo are now dumping the coin to make sure that they hold btc before the
fork happen as we knew that btc gold can be received as a reward when you have btc inside your wallet, but as I read another coin project will use neo platform
aside from rpx.

well, I thought buying some NEO to get a little profit, then withdraw it back to BTC before the fork. ...was a very bad idea Sad
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I bought 50 NEOs yesterday, now -16% Huh WTF is happening  Undecided?
just hold mate the ico of rpx was done maybe that's the reason those who over buy neo are now dumping the coin to make sure that they hold btc before the
fork happen as we knew that btc gold can be received as a reward when you have btc inside your wallet, but as I read another coin project will use neo platform
aside from rpx.
Activity: 131

Price will go up in November once btc fork is done and also there is another ico coming up next month
Activity: 151
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
NEO is just back,
cool
there is also new ICO on NEO.

I think I have to consider to buy more Smiley
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
Yes I'm calling it!
NEO at $40 within 8th October mostly because of Red Pulse ICO.

You are either wrong or incorrect with your speculation for NEO. You must know that Red Pulse ICO is not a means for NEO to get to fly high. It is not the way I guess. Otherwise, token-generating projects will be soaring every time there is an ICO based on their project. You are almost $10 short because NEO is only a little more than $30 right now.
Activity: 329
Definitely. I sold of slowly last hour before ico. Bought back now around 6700 - 6900 levels.

Get ur positions set in all altcoins. If u want to make some money.
Activity: 342
China is going to regulate its crypto soon. With that news we will see NEO rise to a new all time high.
Activity: 34
https://twitter.com/red_pulse_china/status/917032174368391168

These fail ico's are ruining NEO price guys, just read comments.

I didn't see that one coming! Seen some real enthousiasm about the RXP here and there. I was really thinking that the RXP could push NEO even harder. Too bad.
Activity: 17
https://twitter.com/red_pulse_china/status/917032174368391168

These fail ico's are ruining NEO price guys, just read comments.

Activity: 588
Merit: 354
I hope you get 50 NEO as you said. That was my budget.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
You seem pretty confident about NEO. when something is not decentralized, there is no place for it in crypto. Is NEO open source? I wanna clone it and have a better platform. this time I'll make it like ETH to provide an opportunity for everyone to mine it with their GPU's.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
Looks like neo crashed a bit during the last hours, if i am right, it touched $34 yesterday, and now it is below $31 again, probably it will touch $30 and then go up again for at least 4%, or this is what the RSI is predicting.
but yes, i think that it can touch $40, but not now, it might take some time before it happens, we only need to promote it a little bit more.
Activity: 329
Around the 6000 levels seems to be the best buy in point.

I believe altcoins will fall another 5 to 10% before going rapidly up again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
Yes, nothing to worry about these small price movements. It will go to $50 and higher in next
few months. Expecting big rise in a few days is not easy to forecast.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Damn, NEO crashed ($31.46 as I write this post)

Anybody knows why ?
I think it's a temporary drop, after a sharp rise. Don't worry, I think the price will soon return to 50$
Pages:
Jump to: