Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO at $40 within 8th October ███ FEW HOURS LEFT ███ - page 7. (Read 5739 times)

legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
Don't know, I think you are too optimistic. To achieve this, prices need to break the current resistance line, and when NEO breaks it can be talking about 40$

We are out of the current downtrend:

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Red Pulse ICO this sunday > you can only buy red pulse with NEO > people buy NEO to get red pulse > NEO rises
now if my deposit wouldn't take ages to complete...
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I congratulate you. Apparently, You have been able to predict that NEO's price will exceed 40 dollars in the near future. The increase in the number of such coin price analyzes is very good for Bitcointalk.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Don't know, I think you are too optimistic. To achieve this, prices need to break the current resistance line, and when NEO breaks it can be talking about 40$
legendary
I also think same.
People are holding NEO for good profit.
I think neo will go to 40$ within 3 days.
Bitcoin and Ethereum will be also good in few days.

Got BTC in my core holdings since $165 and $890. Great picks man!
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
I also think same.
People are holding NEO for good profit.
I think neo will go to 40$ within 3 days.
Bitcoin and Ethereum will be also good in few days.
Activity: 2
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
I bought NEO 3 weeks ago and now my profit is very high. I think if the ICO red-pulse project is successful NEO will definitely go to the moon and certainly will attract a lot of investors.
I just that many people already joined in the redpulse whitelist to participate in the crowdsale, i just think that the crowdsalse will be sold out just in some minutes consider about the latest hype of neo and it looks those are buying neo for red pulse.
legendary
It looks like we are finally breaking the resistance:

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
You don't need a reason for an altcoin to gain 20% in a few days. In most cases, just random price fluctuations will take it there.  Grin
I don't see why NEO is any different.

That's totally inacurate so I assume you're just trying to make fun of our bet  Roll Eyes

I don't think he's making fun at all.  Big swings are fairly common in crypto. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 114
It is probably NEO will reach this price again in the future but I think that there is still a lot of resistance to be broken before NEO can really uptrend back to and beyond the previous ATH.
Activity: 3
The fact that everyone is putting such a strong emphasis on Oct 8 either means this ICO is already priced in or the price will dump lol
legendary
You don't need a reason for an altcoin to gain 20% in a few days. In most cases, just random price fluctuations will take it there.  Grin

That's totally inacurate so I assume you're just trying to make fun of our bet  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
I think that it will be $40 before the eight of october, the indicators are predicting that, and i am using bollinger bands for 4h, and they are saying that a bullish trend is approaching soon, so i will buy some neo, not much, but max as i can afford right now. I really believe in neo, but i see this a short term investment, because i would not like to trust in a chinese token at these days, nobody can predict what can happen with them.

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Activity: 3
thank you based cryptohorse
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
well I just bought neo it should moon now!
legendary
Don't know if it will go up to $40 that fast or not but very likely to do that and new
highs by end of the year. No worries  holding it for long-term.

1. NEO soon on Bithumb (unconfirmed)
2. Launch of UpBit korean exchange including NEO pairs
3. Launch of first NEO's ICO Red Pulse (RPX)
4. Undervalued alternative cryptocurrency
5. Developed by hard working chinese developers

I think those are enough reasons to hold NEO  Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Don't know if it will go up to $40 that fast or not but very likely to do that and new
highs by end of the year. No worries  holding it for long-term.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Good analysis, $40 is a realistic target and i think it can be achieved on 8 Oct if nothing goes wrong. Good luck everyone, it is a good buy during the dip earlier today.
Pages:
Jump to: