Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo & Bee talk (spam free thread) - page 5. (Read 261786 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 02, 2016, 06:56:52 AM
How much do you think we will get?
0 (zero) BTC
Some showed this as their last address: 16HQH4QNhec4MgRYnetdhD6KzH3uRsZ3hp ... 1,750 BTC... divide by how many?
Divide by 1 (one, Danny).
ur welcome.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
January 01, 2016, 03:11:14 PM
How much do you think we will get? Some showed this as their last address: 16HQH4QNhec4MgRYnetdhD6KzH3uRsZ3hp ... 1,750 BTC... divide by how many?
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
January 01, 2016, 12:37:04 PM
Shocked https://twitter.com/btcdanny/status/682706730497785856

Pls be real... Bitfunder coins released maybe?

Ha.

Wonder if this is the same troll that got the gawceo account somehow.

But in that case, homero had deleted his username, hence the new gawceo account becoming available (it wasn't hacked). This one has been inactive since 2014, now it's lit again, so I think it's the same person myself, unless it was actually hacked, in which case I would expect to see shit like when Homero's got hacked that one time. (Shit about how "I'm a scammer, Thanks suckers!!" etc etc).
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 01, 2016, 09:31:01 AM
Fellow intrepid investors and finance revolutionaries! Our tiem haz cum!

https://twitter.com/BtcDanny/status/682845250084311041
legendary
Activity: 1526
January 01, 2016, 02:39:35 AM

Ha.

Wonder if this is the same troll that got the gawceo account somehow.
legendary
Activity: 1025
January 01, 2016, 02:28:17 AM

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
December 15, 2015, 11:44:48 AM
Is there anyone who cares about Danny Brewster? Any news? Anything? Nothing? Really?

I care... but I have no news either.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
December 15, 2015, 03:50:52 AM
Is there anyone who cares about Danny Brewster? Any news? Anything? Nothing? Really?
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
April 23, 2015, 05:04:12 AM
I find it incredible that after an arrest warrant was issued a year ago in Cyprus, there have been literally no news about the whereabouts of Danny Brewster. How can such a scammer with a known name and face disappear like this, and what's worse, nobody seem to give a damn about it?

P.D. I was one of the lucky guys able to get out with a minimal loss just before this shit collapsed, but I would have expected others to pursue him more actively
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Havelock robbed me 170BTC
March 15, 2015, 02:10:55 PM
HAVELOCK tried to bribe me for my silence: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10781326
legendary
March 15, 2015, 12:38:56 PM
Because they take a small amount of money from lots of people to make it easier for them to get away with it. All that money adds up to a nice score for them, but no one person put in enough money to make it worth going after them...

^That.

that's kind of like, crowd funding??

Yea, just like it, except for the part where they promised insane returns and actually just ran with the money.
Well that sounds a lot like crowd funding to me!
Why is no authority in Cyprus interested in chasing down the NeoBee scammers?

I felt that they were one of the best and safest investments in the bitcoin environment, I couldn't believe when it all went awry.

Why did you believe they were the safest investment? Because they took out ads in the paper? Because they rented an office? All of that is just spending YOUR money, with zero plan to make money for YOU. Some guy comes out of nowhere saying he's going to start a bank and it's the best investment. Start to figure out where your thinking went wrong before the next amount of money you come into goes away the same way.
Activity: 112
March 14, 2015, 07:58:03 PM

Because Cyprus  gave you the laissez-faire Libertarian paradise you've begged for & richly deserve?
Because Cyprus has a rich history of competently handling banks & money?
Because Cyprus  takes BTCeanie BTCabies Bitcoin quarrels seriously?

I felt that they were one of the best and safest investments in the bitcoin environment, I couldn't believe when it all went awry.

No lie.  Wouldn't have given away your coin to Anon claiming to be a Cyprus Bitcoin Bank otherwise, would you?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
March 14, 2015, 06:30:24 PM
Because they take a small amount of money from lots of people to make it easier for them to get away with it. All that money adds up to a nice score for them, but no one person put in enough money to make it worth going after them...

^That.

Yea, just like it, except for the part where they promised insane returns and actually just ran with the money.
Well that sounds a lot like crowd funding to me!

legendary
March 13, 2015, 05:05:45 PM

^That.

March 13, 2015, 11:51:37 AM

^That.

That's, kind of like, the most-fucking-important part of crowdfunding scams Sad
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
March 13, 2015, 11:50:38 AM

We do not forget. We do not forgive.
Eat shit Jon Montroll! Criminal and fraudster!

Watch out Danny! We are legion.
Expect us!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"
March 13, 2015, 11:27:18 AM

^That.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"
March 13, 2015, 11:26:51 AM
if someone wants to find out his address I'd happily go and throw an egg on his face for a laugh and get someone to record it on a mobile phone, at least that way investors can have some ironic token revenge Smiley

at the end of the day, I'll go back to my little positive psychology spin of a while back. He's a worse person, he's less of a man, he's likely to have a less happy life. Spin it how you want.. but anyone who put  money into that venture knew the risks, and if they didn't, they do now.

After all, this subsection is all about learning from mistakes, not making money... right lambchops?
March 13, 2015, 11:21:43 AM

^That.
legendary
March 13, 2015, 11:08:15 AM
OMG, rise of the zombie trolls!! Run for your life!

Oh you survived the Zombie apocalypse?
Maybe because you are a ....... ?

Joking aside, this really could be funny if it wasn't that sad.

I'm just wondering why no one cares about Brewster and the naughty scam he did.
NeoBee was one of the last assets i believed in.

Because they take a small amount of money from lots of people to make it easier for them to get away with it. All that money adds up to a nice score for them, but no one person put in enough money to make it worth going after them.

Next time you invest in a bank make sure the guy running it actually knows how to run a bank or does something besides spend your money.
Pages:
Jump to: