Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO - BRACE YOURSELVES - page 2. (Read 7658 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
August 16, 2017, 09:23:40 AM
what are we thinking in the near future? 0.02-0.03BTC?

i have been accumulating NEO for some time now, whenever there is a dip i am there to buy it and i gotta say the orderbook is so packed right now it can not go down as much as i like it to. there is like 100BTC to just go a couple percentages lower!
kc.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
uh-huh
August 16, 2017, 09:03:58 AM
NEO trading volume is huge. The moment domestic exchanges like OkCoin and Huobi add NEO (and they will) the price will explode.
2 of 3 largest Japanese exchanges will add NEO soon. There is a lot of room upwards.
Exactly, there is so much room for it to grow still. Only Bittrex has it on their exchange (western). Once other big exchanges start adding it... well then you know what's going to happen.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
August 16, 2017, 09:03:19 AM
Try and get 50-100 NEO and you can produce 0.5-1 GAS a month, then if it explodes to tripple figures for each, you can just use the gas produced every few months to buy into new ICO/ invest in coins that have large potential but you would not want to place your salary into.

I only hold 50 atmo, but i might try and increase this going forward.
Activity: 493
Merit: 551
August 16, 2017, 08:48:14 AM
NEO trading volume is huge. The moment domestic exchanges like OkCoin and Huobi add NEO (and they will) the price will explode.
2 of 3 largest Japanese exchanges will add NEO soon. There is a lot of room upwards.
kc.
uh-huh
August 16, 2017, 08:26:56 AM
Keep hodling on, think of the bigger picture.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
August 15, 2017, 10:07:22 PM
I dont know if I should bail now or get some more Huh
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 11, 2017, 08:50:47 PM
NEO tomorrow continue to increase I will sell Smiley
Activity: 48
August 11, 2017, 05:46:55 AM
I am just ALL IN (27 btc) with NEO and will keep it for long term. I regret I was keep watching it and didn't buy when it was $16 a few days ago. Now, I have bought it at $40, but I believe it will go up to $400 next few months.

That's the spirit, nice one. Been buying this from $6 upwards and I'll still throw my weight behind it. I've always said it's a long term investment; this current spike is just an added bonus. If it consolidates without dropping too much value, its rocket ships all round
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
August 11, 2017, 05:17:01 AM
I am just ALL IN (27 btc) with NEO and will keep it for long term. I regret I was keep watching it and didn't buy when it was $16 a few days ago. Now, I have bought it at $40, but I believe it will go up to $400 next few months.

If that's true I believe you'll be a millionaire within 3 years, congrats dude!
Activity: 19
August 11, 2017, 01:04:35 AM
August 10, 2017, 06:58:41 PM
I wish i bought more early on 
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
August 10, 2017, 05:20:01 PM
Is there any actual proper news/adoption which is causing this or is it all silly hype?

People look at NEO the way the looked at ETH a few months ago. It's following basically the same trajectory, so with the advantages NEO brings over ETH we all feel like NEO could be crossing the triple digit border very soon, maybe even before this year is over. ETH moved incredibly fast as soon as it crossed the 50$ threshold, so NEO could easily do the same. Ask yourself, if you could go back in time, would you buy ETH at 30$?

There's no chance of it going to Ether levels.

If China picks it up properly it's not only going to Ether prices, it's going to double it.
People underestimate China. Why do you think rhinos and elephants are being slaughtered in Africa? Because China demands lol.
Activity: 84
August 10, 2017, 04:32:46 PM
NEO No.7!!!!! in Market Cap https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

NEO the way to go. Nothing can't stop us!!!!
August 10, 2017, 04:22:42 PM
Wow,  NEO is at $32 at the time of this post.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
August 10, 2017, 01:42:32 PM
Is there any actual proper news/adoption which is causing this or is it all silly hype?

People look at NEO the way the looked at ETH a few months ago. It's following basically the same trajectory, so with the advantages NEO brings over ETH we all feel like NEO could be crossing the triple digit border very soon, maybe even before this year is over. ETH moved incredibly fast as soon as it crossed the 50$ threshold, so NEO could easily do the same. Ask yourself, if you could go back in time, would you buy ETH at 30$?

I believe we're in a market where there's a chance most things are possible. Barely half a year ago people didn't think ETH was even going to reach 50$. They claimed LTC was dead. The reason why I believe NEO can reach and surpass ETH is because the platform is better (faster, easier and safer), and it's most likely going to be huge in Asia. As you know, the asians prefer their own applications and tech over western ones, so the Asian version of an already great product is prone to a massive growth. Last, not only microsoft, but ali express as well is talking about implementing NEO on its platform. If that would be the case, NEO would reach 1000$ within half a year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
August 10, 2017, 01:26:08 PM
newbie here.   i own some NEO but it is in bittrex.  Some folks are saying that you can also earn Antshare from a local wallet? Should I move my neo from bittrex and send it to a local wallet?

NEO is the new name for Antshares. You can earn Gas, which is the new name for antcoins, by moving them to an official wallet yes.
August 10, 2017, 01:20:31 PM
newbie here.   i own some NEO but it is in bittrex.  Some folks are saying that you can also earn Antshare from a local wallet? Should I move my neo from bittrex and send it to a local wallet?
kc.
uh-huh
August 10, 2017, 01:09:20 PM
People will have to take profits along the way, don't expect it to keep going up without some dumps. NEO doesn't have to "kill" or be the "new" Ethereum, they can works side by side.

Activity: 406
August 10, 2017, 12:38:06 PM
Pretty nice growth for NEO, but seems like That's it or?
Activity: 40
August 10, 2017, 12:15:55 PM

Why not?

Kenny :
Why can it?

I´m also thinking that it is pumped and hyped. So when it stops shooting to the moon people will panic and sell to get their profit.
Pages:
Jump to: